KZOR's Reviews : Wotofo Coil Kit & Coil jig

Thanks for the heads-up, @KZOR. There is no excuse for churning out poor quality at that price. The Pico Squeeze and Coppervape squonkers cost way less. They may have their niggly issues but nothing like that. Sure, it has a regulated circuit in which adds a bit to the cost. But so does the Pico and that's less than R600.

Predator 80W Squonker & BdeeZ ...... here

Please don't watch if you own and is a fan of this mod. :)
Oh my word thats really not a good mod. But this seems to be very faulty. Possibly they will refund them. Thanks for taking one for the team.

Had I watched that vid without you telling us the price I would've thought it to be R350, a budget squonker. That's hectic.

Totally Agree @KZOR this mod is really disappointing. Was utterly gutted when I first fired mine. I hope the vendor recalls this product!!!

Sounds like a shit mod. No wonder a couple of them have made it to the classified section in record time. Surely the vendor should be refunding everyone that made the mistake of buying it.

Just want to clear up something I said on the review that might be interpreted the wrong way.

@Sir Vape is the vendor I am referring to and when I mentioned that they were the reason I bought this product then I meant that in a good way since they always stocked great products in the past and I have ordered many times from them and have always be extremely satisfied with their products and service. I even have a Sir Vape T-shirt. :)

So basically they have earned my trust from past dealings and hence a confident Predator Squonker purchase.
Unfortunately a few of us buyers seemed to have purchased a few duds.
Craig informed me that the product has been pulled from the shelves pending further investigation which is the sensible and honourable procedure to follow .... hats off to you.
I also understand all customers that purchased the Predator were or are being informed and solutions are offered.

I hope other vendors pay notice to this as these procedures are what all vendors are supposed to follow when a dud has been identified. Amazing service regarding feedback and solutions. :)

So in conclusion ....... I don't blame Sir Vape as they are only the vendors who saw and capitalised on a opportunity but unfortunately were let down by their supplier.

I am definitely still planning on future purchases from Craig and his team as they are currently the vendor that get's in most of the latest vape-related products the earliest. :)

Just want to clear up something I said on the review that might be interpreted the wrong way.

@Sir Vape is the vendor I am referring to and when I mentioned that they were the reason I bought this product then I meant that in a good way since they always stocked great products in the past and I have ordered many times from them and have always be extremely satisfied with their products and service. I even have a Sir Vape T-shirt. :)

So basically they have earned my trust from past dealings and hence a confident Predator Squonker purchase.
Craig informed me that the product has been pulled from the shelves pending further investigation which is the sensible and honourable procedure to follow .... hats off to you.
I also understand all customers that purchased the Predator were or are being informed and solutions are offered.

I hope other vendors pay notice to this as these procedures are what all vendors are supposed to follow when a dud has been identified. Amazing service regarding feedback and solutions. :)

So in conclusion ....... I don't blame Sir Vape as they are only the vendors who saw and capitalised on a opportunity but unfortunately were let down by their supplier.

I am definitely still planning on future purchases from Craig and his team as they are currently the vendor that get's in most of the latest vape-related products the earliest. :)

Same reason I have @Sir Vape as my preferred vendor. I know @BigGuy always got my back.

Straight up review their Kzor. Thanks for that.
Good for Sir Vape on their current actions.
Keep it up!

The review on youtube must've been the one I have enjoyed the most - just the description of the mod, the facial and vocal expressions , showing how slow it fires up, how bad the build quality is and when the battery fell out LOL.

Anyway, big ups to Sir Vape for all the returns - perfect as always and didn't expect anything less they are of superior quality - and they're also one of the reasons most of us are broke the same day we are paid ;-):D:p

Well done @KZOR on another honest review and entertaining learning experience on youtube, you have done us proud and kept us up to date - Sir Vape should ask for a review every time you buy something lol. :smirk::)

@BigGuy also messaged me and cleared it up so I'm more then happy. Jus an unfortunate one that mod. That took her of me too and appreciate that

Thanks for the Wasp review, @KZOR. I am seriously keen on getting a squonker setup to use occasionally when going out. Whether I get the Squeeze or the Coppervape, I think I'll pair it with the Wasp for a nice portable, juice-bottle-less (I don't really use tanks) kit to take out with me.

Coppervape squonk mod & Wasp Nano BF RDA ....... here.
@KZOR a trick I learnt while squonking was to make your wicks shorter than you would a normal RDA wick.
Basically make them just touch the base of the atty.
I dont know if it's relevant for 22mm bf atties but there was a noticeable improvement in flavour for 16mm atties and it also facilitated better juice drainage when squonking.
Just a thought after watching your video.

Also the presentation is nice! Gives one the time to appreciate the deck.

Great video as always @KZOR . I particularly like the use of the large photos. Far better than some reviewers' shaky hands and cameras which won't focus on close ups.

Just changed my order to include one.

By the way "Vaping with Vic" has a different interpretation of the do not recycle emblem. He says it means "don't vape in a dustbin". I prefer your interpretation that it is too good to throw away.

Keep up with the videos. I have watched them all at least once. By the way if you sell your juice please pm me.

Coppervape squonk mod & Wasp Nano BF RDA ....... here.
Nice job as usual K, keep doing what you love.BTW I own some Coppervape products and I am impressed with the quality. I am waiting for a CV Skyline clone I ordered from FT.(sorry Mr.Fisher)lol.

Predator 80W Squonker ...... here

Please don't watch if you own and is a fan of this mod. :)
Used this mod for couple of days
Battery kept loosing contact had to open it to reset the battery.
Kept on leaking from the bottle cap.
Worse mod i have ever purchased

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

@KZOR the dna chips do a top job of charging batteries. The dna 200's do a great job of balanced charging.
Granted I have a dna 75 device that my wife uses, I have never charged the battery in the device as it's so easy to remove the battery and put it in am external charger.

The dna chips are the only chips I trust to charge batteries.

Yea .... the only type of person that will enjoy this mod is a masochist. (Def : Someone who enjoys pain or humiliation, or who derives pleasure from harming oneself or being harmed by others.)
And I, therefore, am a "masochist" as I have two of these...

Back