KZOR's Reviews : Wotofo Coil Kit & Coil jig

Lekker video @KZOR
Loved your closeups and the excitement while wicking.
Very niiiice ;-)

@KZOR - your videos are making me want to get a big cloud machine!

Will give your recipe a go. Where did you get your smancy stirrer?

Hi guys.
Did my first video review after I was so impressed getting the Sheamus mod this afternoon.
Decided to do the review since I could not find any back when I decided to buy one.
Enjoy.

Nice job man,that Petri was chuckin'.A good mech can be a joy.Really like the fire button.

Lol .... my wife wanted me to delete that video but I was too excited to make and post it. Will make a point of it.
Hope you get your pm function fixed. ;)
I see I got my point across. Post was deleted.

@KZOR, I'm not sure if anybody has mentioned this but I'm highly impressed by your ability to present large chunks of information in a concise way without fluffing and having to pick up/edit. I guess your training and skills as a lecturer help greatly in this regard. One of the most under-estimated challenges of becoming a YouTube reviewer is this ability to ad lib well. People see TV hosts or radio DJs doing it and they make it look deceptively easy. But few have the gift, and you are one who does. As much as I love Daniel DJLsb's reviews for his technical knowledge, the guy often can't put two sentences together without fluffing.

Even Wayne, who is a natural in front of a camera, had some terrible early videos fraught with edits and a fragmented and distracting flow of information. In one of his recent videos, he admits that it's something he's worked on a lot, training himself to come across more naturally and reduce the number of fluffs. For you to come into the video reviewing sector fresh and basically nail it from the get-go is impressive.

Had a request for a DIY tutorial.

Great vids @KZOR , enjoyable and interesting. Please bear in mind that not everyone still using 18mg nic is trying to be "hardcore" or anything silly like that. Vaping was initially meant for people so addicted to smoking that normal NRT didn't work. Even with 18mg nic I still need to smoke my pipe tobacco, otherwise I will starting chewing my toenails :D .

Have a great weekend! :clap:

Had a request for a DIY tutorial.

Excellent video @KZOR
You explained it very nicely and concisely
Loved the mixing on the scale - now I want one too ;-)

Great stuff

Great vids @KZOR , enjoyable and interesting. Please bear in mind that not everyone still using 18mg nic is trying to be "hardcore" or anything silly like that. Vaping was initially meant for people so addicted to smoking that normal NRT didn't work. Even with 18mg nic I still need to smoke my pipe tobacco, otherwise I will starting chewing my toenails :D .

Have a great weekend! :clap:
Agreed I do DIY and 100ml every month is 18mg on special request from an old family friend. He has no interest in moving beyond his cartos but could not quit cigs even after heart surgery.

He chains that little cigalike but he is surviving beyond expectations and I think the vaping is a huge part of this success.

I dripped some once. It IS pretty hardcore got to admit though. But MTL it seems it can even be mild depending on device.

Ordered some customs tips from @hands which I will do some close-ups of in a mini-review about them after I receive them later next week.
Jacques (aka hands) is including two extra STUNNING 510 tips in the shipment for the sole purpose of me giving them away to two lucky subscribers during that review.
freetips.jpg
So if you are a fan of his tips, which are a testament to the master craftsmanship skill he possesses, then be sure to subscribe to my channel if you have not done so already.
Also have another DIY tutorial in the pipeline for next week but this will be an unboxing and application of a DIY kit available from @DizZa at https://www.theflavourmill.co.za/ .

Last edited:
Back