Lekka Vape Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it wrong that getting a tap excites me. I'm weird I know.

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Not at all @Gazzacpt - its a tool that enables you to do something you were not able to do before.
You are advancing!
All in the name of vaping !!!

Ok guys I've checked up the pricing what I paid for it - got 9 spare M7 x 0.5mm plug/intermediate-type Taps up for grabs @ cost price; R85.80. pm me + if you want to collect or have it shipped and how (shipping with collivery will be round R75 extra). The following guys have 1st priority though:
@Gazzacpt (confirmed // posted)
@TylerD (confirmed // will deliver/collect)
@Matthee (confirmed // posted)
@devdev (confirmed // will deliver/collect)
@denizenx
@Rowan Francis (confirmed // collected)
@JakesSA x 2 (confirmed)

Last edited:
Good - I can come over next week or you're welcome to visit Pta

Please include me in the Rhino meeting guys. I can confirm that I am definitely in a for a tap @johan Will collect whenever we next see each other. I am in no rush at the moment

Please include me in the Rhino meeting guys. I can confirm that I am definitely in a for a tap @johan Will collect whenever we next see each other. I am in no rush at the moment

Off coarse - I've received the nemi switch magnets in the interim as well Dev, I put it together wit your tap. I'm fairly easy for a meet next week - just let me know when and where.

I'm just waiting for the proto 3d print. As soon as I have it, I will let you guys know and we can get together.

Oh I thought you received it already. No worries I'll wait on your call then.

Ok guys I've checked up the pricing what I paid for it - got 9 spare M7 x 0.5mm plug/intermediate-type Taps up for grabs @ cost price; R85.80. pm me + if you want to collect or have it shipped and how (shipping with collivery will be round R75 extra). The following guys have 1st priority though:
@Gazzacpt (confirmed)
@TylerD (confirmed)
@Matthee
@devdev (confirmed)
@denizenx
@Rowan Francis

@johan , pm me you bank details and i will send payment , i would like to have it before i head home next week so maybe we can meet or something this weekend .

@johan , pm me you bank details and i will send payment , i would like to have it before i head home next week so maybe we can meet or something this weekend .

Rowan I'm in the bush this weekend, only back Sunday afternoon round 18H00 - can leave it in my postbox for you, but then you have to drive to Pta?

Will do Sunday evening when back.

Send from Android device using Tapatalk

If there is no more interest (1 left), moderator/administrator can close this thread.

Sold.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back