Less 0mg juices available? Rant?

dannler

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey Guys.

I'm on that point where I'm done with nicotine for quite a while now. But I still enjoy vaping and don't intend to stop,

BUT what I have noticed recently on a shopping spree is that, its becoming more difficult to get 0mg juice from shops and even online, the amount of 0mg juice that used to be available compared to now is day and night, shops stocks the bare minimum or companies decided just to discontinue the 0mg range.

its quite sad to be honest, there used to be some great flavors that was available in 0mg, but now not anymore.

it feels like I'm resorted to going the diy route, I have tried it ages ago and never found success in it.

Or is this a pointless rant?

Conversely I have found the no of one shots are now more available and I think partly to cater for 0 mg crowd. Very easy to mix a one shot with some pg/vg pre mix without nic.

You get some really good one shots out there. What flavours are you into.

Im in
Conversely I have found the no of one shots are now more available and I think partly to cater for 0 mg crowd. Very easy to mix a one shot with some pg/vg pre mix without nic.

You get some really good one shots out there. What flavours are you into.
I have not tried one shots yet.
Im into dessert flavours and milkshakes(atleast TKO has me covered there) my all time favorite was zewb and its 0mg range is discontinued, but for the life of me i cant find a proper Orange flavour. Ages ago there used to be orange-O, it was amazing, since then i cant get anything quite like it.

Try here, some awesome one shots in the range

Try here, some awesome one shots in the range
oooh, found a orange.... definitely going to try them, thank you

Hey Guys.

I'm on that point where I'm done with nicotine for quite a while now. But I still enjoy vaping and don't intend to stop,

BUT what I have noticed recently on a shopping spree is that, its becoming more difficult to get 0mg juice from shops and even online, the amount of 0mg juice that used to be available compared to now is day and night, shops stocks the bare minimum or companies decided just to discontinue the 0mg range.

its quite sad to be honest, there used to be some great flavors that was available in 0mg, but now not anymore.

it feels like I'm resorted to going the diy route, I have tried it ages ago and never found success in it.

Or is this a pointless rant?
I just went on the "The Vape Guru" website and their home brands seem to all have a 0mg option.

BLCK have a fairly extensive one shots range too

Yummily extensive!

thanks yea i made a purchase from them today to try the one shots out

Back