Let's see how many vaping ladies we have here...

My Avatar must count for something here?

Those look fantastic! I can't wait for my X.Fire Wood to arrive from fasttech. Will be placing that order soon.
There are so many people waiting for vape mail, pity the post office doesn't want to play along :(

I would wait for them to sort their issues out before placing any orders local or international, that will require using the PO.

There are so many people waiting for vape mail, pity the post office doesn't want to play along :(

I would wait for them to sort their issues out before placing any orders local or international, that will require using the PO.
This post office situation is becoming ridiculous.

My Itaste vv is a year old today

70a344f51d96abf08a81b9db2f169690.jpg

Think that is an awesome idea.... A spot for Vape goddesses where they can Just B Awesome.
Yup, that's what I'm hoping will happen with this thread. Oh and Vape goddesses is a pretty awesome description.

Watching rugby with my vaping family

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412436999629.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412436999629.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 32
Watching rugby with my vaping family
Always amuses me to see the "must have" toilet roll whenever you see a vapors home set up Makes me feel right at home.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Always amuses me to see the "must have" toilet roll whenever you see a vapors home set up Makes me feel right at home.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Lol! So very true!!

So happy the boks won - watched it while vaping my Reo with blackbird - lol

Back