Let's see how many vaping ladies we have here...

I have my eye on a stingray and a vision spinner two in the next two months or so. I quite like both, even though there are differences. Does it matter to you ladies what kind of mod etc it is or do you go for what mostly would work for you?

I have my eye on a stingray and a vision spinner two in the next two months or so. I quite like both, even though there are differences. Does it matter to you ladies what kind of mod etc it is or do you go for what mostly would work for you?
If I may intrude, methinks you ladies might like this electronic mod: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/vapeclub-istick-by-eleaf-20w-in-the-palm-of-your-hand-inbound.5738/ and a review here: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/istick-by-eleafus.5449/

Pink dream lol the eleaf , brilliant vape.

Attachments

• 20141204_114027.jpg
    20141204_114027.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 47
It only comes in pink black blue and silver. I replaced my tank to my aspire Nautilus

Attachments

• 20141204_160300.jpg
    20141204_160300.jpg
    331.6 KB · Views: 39
@Pet! Nice! Ok, hmm, will have a solid think about it. Pink, blue or black doesn't sound too bad.

Anyone get new vape gear recently? I'm a bit late in the game but got myself a CLK 1280. With aerotank. Wish I could bloody find another aerotank though. I do prefer the v1 but it seems hard to find with all the megas etc going about.

Still bloody waiting for my X-Fire from over the water. Soooo frustratin .

Happy new year to all the ladies :D

Hubby bought me the Reuleaux DNA 200, says the boss of Vape Club needs a boss mod ;)
Gee wiz @VapeGrrl, didn't know you vape at or around 200W! Will check it out when I visit you again.

Hi all. I have 2 x Kangertech RBA's that I rotate and currently using the Eleaf 60 W mod. Any other girls wrapping and wicking their own coils?

Got to try and join the big boys ;)

I only build coils, really hate the flavour of commercial coils. I am currently using the Goblin which is my absolute favourite tank but anxiously waiting for my OBS crius :clap:

Got to try and join the big boys ;)

I only build coils, really hate the flavour of commercial coils. I am currently using the Goblin which is my absolute favourite tank but anxiously waiting for my OBS crius :clap:
I agree minimal flavor and clouds produced by commercial coils, RBA's rock!

So far the best coils have been the Crown ones - better than the RBA imho. Massive clouds and flavour madness from 50w up to 120w.

Hope you enjoy the DNA200 @VapeGrrl !! The crius is so nice and easy to use, would love to try the griffin as well, just for the larger deck.

I tried a twisted 31g nickel build in the OBS and it was awesome so decided to try a dual twisted nickel build in the crius and it is just not the same. So back to my good old trusted build, 30g nickel dual coil.

Very keen on trying the griffin as well as soon as I can get my hands on it.

Back