Liquid Barn (LB) Concentrate Reviews

LB PACIFIC COOLER

Mixed At: 6% - 8% in 60/40 VG/PG (I started all LB percentages at the percentages LB recommend)
Tested On: Cyclops RDA, 0.4 Ohms, 30W and Griffin RTA 0.4ohms 30w
Steeped: 25 Days

NOTES:

I would describe it as a virgin cocktail one would get on some Island. Its a nicely bodied fruit punch. I would be hard-pressed to pick out the individual fruits in it, but would say "tropical like".

Its a great change of pace from your normal fruits. It does not suffer from any harshness you can get with certain fruit, it's pretty thick in mouthfeel, smooth and refreshing.

USES: A little more creaminess wouldn't hurt to get a thick smoothie feel.

RECOMMENDED PERCENTAGE %: I found it too weak at the suggested 6%. 8-9% depending on VG would be my recommendation.

OVERALL: Nice summery, refreshing, smoothie/cocktail juice. I reckon it can be easily tinkered with to make a really outstanding smoothie or cocktail - added Pineapple and Coconut comes to mind.

Last edited:
LB WHITE PEPPERMINT CHOCOLATE

Mixed At: 9% - 11% in 60/40 VG/PG (I started all LB percentages at the percentages LB recommend)

NOTES:

I can't really add much here as my findings are the same as the previous reviewers.

I would describe it as a Milkybar Choc with the Peppermint Crisp like mint. It is very nice, but not exactly Lindt White Chocolate. At 9% I found it pretty balanced - a nice White Choc inhale before the mild Peppermint settles in. The Choc does not linger, so I wen't higher - which did not work for me. I found at 60VG, I started getting some generic choc and chemical off-notes.

And I agree with what has been said already - this should be a popular flavour going forward.

USES: I like it as a single flavour, but am not totally sold, as I do have another outstanding Choc Mint juice I make. It works really nicely in the Ice-Cream recipe @Rude Rudi posted. In general, I think it needs a bit of cream to smooth it out some.

I want to take it down a notch in percentage, and add FW White Choc and TFA Mint Candy, to amplify this concentrates flavour-notes.

RECOMMENDED PERCENTAGE %: 9 - 11% depending on VG. It does however have a wide scope, depending on if you want more choc or the mint.

OVERALL: Great flavour. Will probably always have a bottle in stock.

LB PINK LEMONADE

Mixed At: 8% - 10% in 60/40 VG/PG (I started all LB percentages at the percentages LB recommend)

NOTES:

I dont know if its my set up or palette, but I only get the Lemon and not any "Pink" (red fruits). It is tasty, quite tasty, but to me straight Lemon notes.

I also get an aftertaste which reminds me of a Lemon Meringue filling for some reason. I think there may be some sort of cream included, which may explain this, for me. And it would also explain the pretty full mouthfeel, which is not very common with fruits and fruit drinks' concentrates.

It is very nice though, and I think it can be easily manipulated to get more red fruits into it. As it is, it is a linear Lemon vape for me. Nothing to complex, refreshing and sweet.

USES: Obviously Lemonade alone, Pink Lemonade... or a great start for a Lemon Meringue filling.

RECOMMENDED PERCENTAGE %: No need to go over 8%. After 8 it got a bit harsh for me. I would probably lower it a bit to add red fruits.

OVERALL: Great start to a Pink Lemonade, or great straight Lemonade'ish, as I just can't get over the Lemon Meringue off-notes. This is not a bad thing, but for me, not straight up Lemonade.

Last edited:
LB STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE

Mixed At: 8% - 10% in 60/40 VG/PG (I started all LB percentages at the percentages LB recommend)

NOTES:

I have found every other Cheesecake out there to be lacking, or some complete rubbish. Nothing like a Strawberry, creamy as hell, Cheesecake we would get from Woolworths.

I am glad to say LB's Strawberry Cheesecake is a very good start, to get to what I think of as a Cheesecake. It is cream heavy, it has a great mouthfeel, but falls just a little short of the real deal.

I feel it does not need much help, but it could use a bit more biscuit base, and I would want a bit more of a "jam'my" Strawberry topping. I am already working on this. And so far, so good...

USES: Uhh... Cheesecake maybe. I am using a small amount of TFA Cheesecake Graham for a base, and this as the creamy filling. I am also adding a bit of sweet strawberry (INW for now, but will try others).

RECOMMENDED PERCENTAGE %: I found it quite vague at the recommended 8%, despite having a decent mouthfeel. 9% is more like it for me as solo. But I am using it at 8% as a base with more biscuit and Strawberry.

OVERALL: My hunt for a Cheesecake may be nearing. This is a great start for me, needing minimal additions (I think) to get what I am looking for. It doesn't quite work for me as a solo flavour. It's not bad, and I reckon some might actually like it alone, so maybe try it first on its own.

Last edited:
LB TOBACCO

Mixed At: 9 - 11% in 60/40 VG/PG (I started all LB percentages at the percentages LB recommend)

NOTES:

I made the mistake of reading someone others' reviews as well as ConcreteRiver's one before writing down my notes, after I had 10mls of it. I usually like to completely draw my own conclusions, as our palettes all differ, and this concentrate was a little confusing to me. I like it, that's for sure. I was picking up Anise notes though, which made me think I was going mad.

I probably am still going mad, but others also pick up Anise, so I am not mad on that account. However, I had to go back to it after reading others were picking up Clove. Now, I don't know if its because I read others did, but I *might* detect a bit of Clove. I am used to heavy-clove tobacco juices as its one of the first profiles I tried and tried over and over to get, as I love Clove tobacco.

So I would describe LB Tobacco as a very mild blonde/ light brown tobacco with a definite touch of pleasant Anise and some clove.

What I really like about it, and I actually think the hardcore tobacco fans may not appreciate these traits as much as I do, is that for me it is not "ashy", it is not "woody" or "grassy" - all traits that are common in most tobacco flavours. To me its straight mild tobacco taste, almost as if the flavour was strained (think tea).

It is very mild, but does have some complexity to it. There's no off-putting notes. Just a mild tobacco I could vape all day. I can't even vape some of my favourite tobacco recipes all day, as they are too bold, or become too dry, or woody or... But this one goes down nice and smoothly.

USES: I quite like it as a solo and will definitely be making more solo, and add a bit more Clove to try get that note out more.

Also, the moment I had a few puffs, it reminded me of my many failed attempts at making a 'Smoky Custard', like ELP Special Reserve. All my attempts ended up tasting like I dropped my Ultra Mel into an ashtray - because of the Ashy, Woody, Grassy profiles many tobacco concentrates have. I suspect this one will actually make a great pairing with custards or bakery juices, for a slight tobacco finish.

I suspect the hardcore tobacco heads may want to use this more as a base, and then add the ashy, woody etc. aspects to it.

RECOMMENDED PERCENTAGE %: 9% worked for me at 60VG. 10% with 70VG was my sweet spot.

OVERALL: For me its a great, mild, slightly complex tobacco that is very different to the many others I have tried. I quite like it. If I compared it to a cig, it would be in the 'Ultra Mild' range, obviously minus the ash and smoke tastes.

Last edited:
Thanks for that @rogue zombie
Great feedback and very well described.

LB TOBACCO

Mixed At: 9 - 11% in 60/40 VG/PG (I started all LB percentages at the percentages LB recommend)

NOTES:

I made the mistake of reading someone others' reviews as well as ConcreteRiver's one before writing down my notes, after I had 10mls of it. I usually like to completely draw my own conclusions, as our palettes all differ, and this concentrate was a little confusing to me. I like it, that's for sure. I was picking up Anise notes though, which made me think I was going mad.

I probably am still going mad, but others also pick up Anise, so I am not mad on that account. However, I had to go back to it after reading others were picking up Clove. Now, I don't know if its because I read others did, but I *might* detect a bit of Clove. I am used to heavy-clove tobacco juices as its one of the first profiles I tried and tried over and over to get, as I love Clove tobacco.

So I would describe LB Tobacco as a very mild blonde/ light brown tobacco with a definite touch of pleasant Anise and some clove.

What I really like about it, and I actually think the hardcore tobacco fans may not appreciate these traits as much as I do, is that for me it is not "ashy", it is not "woody" or "grassy" - all traits that are common in most tobacco flavours. To me its straight mild tobacco taste, almost as if the flavour was strained (think tea).

It is very mild, but does have some complexity to it. There's no off-putting notes. Just a mild tobacco I could vape all day. I can't even vape some of my favourite tobacco recipes all day, as they are too bold, or become too dry, or woody or... But this one goes down nice and smoothly.

USES: I quite like it as a solo and will definitely be making more solo, and add a bit more Clove to try get that note out more.

Also, the moment I had a few puffs, it reminded me of my many failed attempts at making a 'Smoky Custard', like ELP Special Reserve. All my attempts ended up tasting like I dropped my Ultra Mel into an ashtray - because of the Ashy, Woody, Grassy profiles many tobacco concentrates have. I suspect this one will actually make a great pairing with custards or bakery juices, for a slight tobacco finish.

I suspect the hardcore tobacco heads may want to use this more as a base, and then add the ashy, woody etc. aspects to it.

RECOMMENDED PERCENTAGE %: 9% worked for me at 60VG. 10% with 70VG was my sweet spot.

OVERALL: For me its a great, mild, slightly complex tobacco that is very different to the many others I have tried. I quite like it. If I compared it to a cig, it would be in the 'Ultra Mild' range, obviously minus the ash and smoke tastes.

Wow... after 35 day steep, I can definitely taste the Clove.

Clove bacco coming up.

LB Belgian Waffle
Tested in the Hadaly clone, 0.5Ω simple spaced SS coil at 25W, full Cotton Bacon v2 wicks
Tested at 4 and 8%

Notes
This seems to be a polarising flavour, much like Inw Shisha Strawberry, with a large dollop of hype from the fanboys countered by the naysayers who claim that it's nothing special. I'm split between the two camps. My review notes won't sound very rosy. But there's a twist...

In imagining a Belgian waffle, I visualise a thick, home-made, darkly crisped toasty waffle fresh off the waffle iron, drizzled with rich and sweet syrup. What I'm getting with LB Belgian Waffle is the sort of plasticky waffle that you will find in the supermarket freezer, which needs to be microwaved for two minutes. And then you get the instructions wrong and only microwave it for thirty seconds, meaning that it's mostly just warmed chemical batter. To which you add a goop of cheap commercial maple syrup from a squeeze bottle. Except you forgot to shake the bottle so you get the watery bit at the top, not the thicker syrupy part at the bottom. So, as I warned, not very complimentary notes.

And yet... it's darn tasty. We usually ask of our flavours that they be thick, rich, home-made, authentic. But look at the most popular profiles that vapers chase - Nesquik, Milo, Frosted Flakes, Steri-Stumpi, Jelly Tots, UltraMel - and they are hardly HE gourmet foodstuffs. Instead, they come from the cheaper, sugary, highly processed end of the food spectrum. LB Belgian Waffle is not a gourmet home-made waffle. It revels in its supermarket-level microwaveable mass produced cheapness. Yet it pulls it off with such cheery aplomb that I can't help liking it.

Application
Use it on its own or add complementary flavours to address any of the many weaknesses. Almost everything about this profile can be improved. Add FA Cookie for some more crunch, TFA Toasted Marshmallow or your flavour of choice to "cook" the waffle a bit more, maybe add some FA Maple Syrup to counter the watery feel of the integrated syrup. Or just add a fruit, chocolate or nuts and be done with it. LB designed this range to be accommodating and my sense is that Belgian Waffle fits the bill.

Who wants it?
If you are still in mourning over the tragic passing of Inw Waffle, and your waffle recipes absolutely must meet Masterchef gourmet standards, then you probably won't want this. If you are happy with an insta-snack whose nutritional value is on par with a bowl of Frosted Flakes (and most of us are), this will not disappoint.

LB Strawberry Cheesecake
Tested in the Hadaly clone, 0.5Ω simple spaced SS coil at 25W, full Cotton Bacon v2 wicks
Tested at 7 and 9%

Notes
My initial sniff test on this suggested a prominent red strawberry backed up by a sweet cream rather than a cheesecake. In the vape, that red strawberry note translates as bright pink candied strawberry. However, the lack of cheesecake base from the sniff test is a feature of the vape too. There is a slight bakery note in the background but it's not enough to sell me on this flavour being a thick, crusty cheesecake. More like a medium density cream with a bit of cookie dunked in it. That is not a problem. Balancing a compound flavour is always tricky and it is a simple matter to buff up the cheesecake base. So at least LB get the strawberry top note right. But the problem is not the balance between base and top note, but rather between inhale and exhale...

The exhale on LB Strawberry Cheesecake is pleasant. The inhale... not so much. There is a green plasticky note which builds on the inhale and catches the very back of my throat in a way that I don't much care for. On the exhale, the pink sweetness of the strawberry dials in and all is good again. I'm assuming that green note emanates from the strawberry. It might ostensibly be an attempt to get a tangy note out of the cheesecake but my sense is that it's similar to the green stalk note that puts people off Inw Shisha Strawberry. I don't experience that green note in Shisha but I get it prominently in this flavour. It's not a function of over-flavouring because it showed up at 7% too, which is relatively light for LB. It doesn't nix the flavour for me but it would induce me to use this as low as possible and try to cover up that inhale with other flavours.

Application

If that green note doesn't bother you, this should be a serviceable flavour. That it is definable neither as a cream nor a cheesecake is a plus but the two are close relatives anyway. Creams are often used in strawberry cheesecakes and cheesecakes often used in strawberry creams. If you're looking for a sweet pink top note on a smooth creamy base, this will get you at least part of the way there. It can be moulded into either a dessert or a bakery. It doesn't give you the whole package but then, which compound flavours ever do?

Who wants it?
If you already have a bunch of strawberries, creams and a few cheesecakes, this flavour won't give you anything you couldn't knock up quickly with what you have. However, the LB flavours aren't intended for experienced mixers with a huge stash of flavours. They are meant to be easy starter flavours for beginners, compound flavours that can be mixed in forgiving percentage ranges. In that sense, this would be a decent choice among your first 50 flavours to buy.

LB Vanilla Ice Cream
Tested at 8 and 10%

Notes
TFA VBIC pepper tasters, the search is over. Hangsen French Vanilla Ice Cream or the plain HS Ice Cream are often recommended as a substitute for TFA, for those who get pepper from VBIC. While HS make excellent ice creams, they are quite different from TFA, at least to my palate. The difference lies mainly in the character of the vanilla used. The moment I tasted LB Vanilla Ice Cream, I knew this was a lot closer to a straight sub. It has the same bright and airy commercial vanilla that TFA uses, or as close as you are going to get. It's also a lot closer than either Cap or FW VBIC.

Surprisingly, given the amount of DAAP in the LB, I don't find it to be quite as rich as TFA VBIC. It's about midway between VBIC and Vanilla Bean Gelato in terms of richness. It lacks nothing in terms of thickness but falls short of that eggy/buttery richness that characterises TFA. I have always visualised TFA as a home-made ice cream with a commercial vanilla added. LB is commercial on both fronts. That is not to say that it's a lesser flavour, just different.

Overall, it's a very pleasing vape with everything you want from an ice cream: distinctive vanilla, a dense smooth creamy base to support your top note, and no off or overly strong dairy notes. Highly recommended.

Application

Wherever you'd use VBIC: shakes and desserts mainly. It dials up smoothly over a range of percentages and should be easy to mix with. The less buttery nature than TFA may actually be an advantage as this flavour is more suited to an underplayed supporting role. TFA does tend to stand out wherever it is used.

Who wants it?
Pepper tasters. And pretty much everybody else too. About the only cons are that it's somewhat weaker than its rivals and has a lot of acetyl propionyl, the AP in DAAP. Those aren't significant negatives for me so LB Vanilla Ice Cream will have a permanent place in my flavour stash.

LB Coconut Milk
Tested at 4 and 6%

Notes
I am very fond of coconut flavours, to the point where I will readily forgive them their quirks. And, in LB Coconut Milk, there are several. The first thing everybody wants to know about a coconut flavour is whether it tastes like the dreaded suntan lotion. Off the shake, this comes quite close but, happily, it steeps well and becomes better with time. That is not to say it's a pukka authentic coconut. On the inhale and in the 'sugar lips', it leaves an artificial chemical note which is reminiscent of hard fruity candy. It's not unpleasant but not coconut either. I defy anybody to lick their lips after vaping this and tell me it's a realistic coconut. As with the Strawberry Cheesecake, the exhale is much better and I can almost buy that it's a coconut that started life on a tree somewhere rather than in a lab.

Texturally, it's a bit oily at first but seems to dry out a bit at higher concentrations and/or after a steep. At 6% after a two month steep, it's almost too dry for a milk. It's also very thick, much more of a coconut cream than a milk. Think of the white ring that forms at the top of the tin of coconut milk, and that is about right. It's also a little husky/fleshy and that, combined with the density, gives it an almost chewy quality.

So yes, there are minor issues all over the place. But the bigger picture is that LB Coconut Milk is a surprisingly tasty and addictive vape. I test my single flavours by drawing precisely 1ml out of the bottle into a syringe and vaping it, which I do at various points during the steep. On each occasion when I tested this flavour, I went back for a second syringe - a rarity for me. It's not a perfect authentic coconut, none of them are. But it's a coconut that I will happily vape as a standalone.

Application

As with almost all coconuts, I'd use this in combination with other coconuts rather than standalone. Where it will shine is when you want to add body and density to a thinner but more authentic coconut. It is more potent than the other LB flavours I tried so 1.5-2.5% should be ample as an accent and to add body. For a primary coconut note, 3.5-4.5% should be fine.

Who wants it?
I wouldn't recommend this as a first or only or beginner coconut, FA or Flv Sweet Coconut are superior. Instead, this is for the coconut lover who already has several coconut flavours and is looking for a different angle to add to their arsenal. LB Coconut Milk will be ideal as the 3rd, 4th or 5th coconut that you buy, when you have the basics nailed down and are looking for minor tweaks to your coconut combos.

LB Snickerdoodle
Tested at 7 and 10%

Notes
One of the aspects that hasn't been noted about LB flavours thus far is how well they hold up to a steep. I am late to the party on these reviews but the (unintended) benefit is that my final testing happened three months after mixing. Snickerdoodle has particular relevance in this regard. It's a cinnamon sugar cookie and cinnamon is notorious for its tendency to vanish over a cliff three weeks into a mix. I am happy to report that the cinnamon in Snickerdoodle is still front and centre, ninety days in. There are not many cinnamons that will hold up that well. So to have such longevity from a 'budget' range like LB is surprising and welcome.

Still, you want more than just fade-free longevity from a flavour, so how does it vape? There are no train smashes here but LB Snickerdoodle doesn't do anything (except not fade) particularly well either. I'm not getting crispy crunchy browned cookie. Instead, it has that smooth but otherwise semi-baked character that many bakeries do. There isn't the level of buttery goodness that OG Inw Biscuit or JF Biscuit have. The sweetness is a bit much for my tastes although that is a personal preference, it could be spot on for you. Then there's the cinnamon note. It is a warm generic bakery cinnamon with no metallic off notes. But it is also a tad thin for me and carries too much sting. It's not red hots but is still more than I want from a bakery cinnamon.

Overall it does what it says on the label: sweet cinnamon sugar cookie. It is a relatively satisfying vape standalone and ticks all the boxes without having any wow factor that would make me want this rather than concocting my own from separate cinnamon, sugar and cookie flavours.

Application

Beyond snickerdoodles themselves, this could probably be used as an accent to boost apple pie, pancakes, danishes and other cinnamon-friendly bakeries. If using it as a snickerdoodle base and you prefer your cinnamon and sweetness subtle, start low and add buttery cookie to drag the sweetness and cinnamon levels back. I think this would pair well with the aformentioned Inw or JF Biscuit for butteriness, or perhaps FA Cookie for more overt crispy texture. It's a decent bakery base but the balance is out for my palate.

Who wants it?
Again, this is a beginner flavour. If you have no bakery or cinnamon flavours, this fills both roles in one bottle and will get your cinnamon sugar cookie adventures off to a flying start. If you already have Flv Rich Cinnamon or FA Cinnamon Ceylon, along with the usual Cap SC/Inw Biscuit/FA Cookie staples, you don't need this. If you've just started, this will fill the gap admirably until you build up your stash.

LB Orange Banana
Tested at 6 and 9%

Notes
What a pleasant surprise this flavour was. I was expecting the usual runts banana backing up a thin orange but this is altogether better than I'd dared to hope. The two flavours aren't bang-on authentic but they're close enough - and closer than a lot of equivalent flavours from more fancied brands. The banana has a teeny bit of runts in it but is a very solid attempt at a more realistic banana. The orange is also quite realistic although it tends more towards the Minute Maid-style tinned and concentrated OJ blends where the tartness is less raw and zesty than you'd get from pure fruit. The blend is a bit sweeter than you'd get from mixing the two fruits together in real life but doesn't feel overdone or out of place.

Although the balance hangs together well, there is also good separation between the orange and banana elements, both texturally and in taste. LB describe this as a smoothie. For me, it's more like orange juice combined with banana puree. The orange adds juiciness, the banana adds body. In terms of taste, the two flavours also separate well. The first part of the exhale is semi-tart orange, giving way to the smoother, sweeter banana note at the end. It's a surprisingly effective and tasty alchemy.

Application
Orange and banana is not a combination that I've seen often, either in vaping or in real life. So, as with many of these compound flavours, you're possibly limited to using it as it is: an orange/banana smoothie. But at low levels, I think this could be a useful base for a fruit juice as it adds welcome thickness to the traditionally thin fruit flavours. Or go wild and add a third fruit (or more) for a more complex fruit beverage. Alternatively, keep it solo as a top note and add some cream and cooling for a creamsicle flavour. I would have no hesitation in using this as a top note. The two flavours counterpoint each other very well, such that I'd be happy to chuck 8 or 9% of this in base, add nic and call it a day. I also have a feeling that the blend is better than either of the individual flavours would be solo.

One caveat is that ConcreteRiver gets harshness from this. I don't get harshness from anything so if throat razors is an issue for you, that could be a deal breaker. I may not get throat hit but I do get a raw feeling in my mouth when vaping thin astringent fruits -as so many of them are. That I don't get that abrasive rawness from this makes it a winner right off the bat in my book.

Who wants it?
This has very broad appeal. I mean, we all use fruits, right? Orange and banana may not be your favourite fruits. But until you've had them together, there is a gap in your vaping experience. Just for the novelty of it, I'd recommend this one. I can't imagine anybody would seriously dislike this flavour. Although, once again, be aware of the throat hit.

LB Orange Banana
Tested at 6 and 9%

Notes
What a pleasant surprise this flavour was. I was expecting the usual runts banana backing up a thin orange but this is altogether better than I'd dared to hope. The two flavours aren't bang-on authentic but they're close enough - and closer than a lot of equivalent flavours from more fancied brands. The banana has a teeny bit of runts in it but is a very solid attempt at a more realistic banana. The orange is also quite realistic although it tends more towards the Minute Maid-style tinned and concentrated OJ blends where the tartness is less raw and zesty than you'd get from pure fruit. The blend is a bit sweeter than you'd get from mixing the two fruits together in real life but doesn't feel overdone or out of place.

Although the balance hangs together well, there is also good separation between the orange and banana elements, both texturally and in taste. LB describe this as a smoothie. For me, it's more like orange juice combined with banana puree. The orange adds juiciness, the banana adds body. In terms of taste, the two flavours also separate well. The first part of the exhale is semi-tart orange, giving way to the smoother, sweeter banana note at the end. It's a surprisingly effective and tasty alchemy.

Application
Orange and banana is not a combination that I've seen often, either in vaping or in real life. So, as with many of these compound flavours, you're possibly limited to using it as it is: an orange/banana smoothie. But at low levels, I think this could be a useful base for a fruit juice as it adds welcome thickness to the traditionally thin fruit flavours. Or go wild and add a third fruit (or more) for a more complex fruit beverage. Alternatively, keep it solo as a top note and add some cream and cooling for a creamsicle flavour. I would have no hesitation in using this as a top note. The two flavours counterpoint each other very well, such that I'd be happy to chuck 8 or 9% of this in base, add nic and call it a day. I also have a feeling that the blend is better than either of the individual flavours would be solo.

One caveat is that ConcreteRiver gets harshness from this. I don't get harshness from anything so if throat razors is an issue for you, that could be a deal breaker. I may not get throat hit but I do get a raw feeling in my mouth when vaping thin astringent fruits -as so many of them are. That I don't get that abrasive rawness from this makes it a winner right off the bat in my book.

Who wants it?
This has very broad appeal. I mean, we all use fruits, right? Orange and banana may not be your favourite fruits. But until you've had them together, there is a gap in your vaping experience. Just for the novelty of it, I'd recommend this one. I can't imagine anybody would seriously dislike this flavour. Although, once again, be aware of the throat hit.

I also didn’t get any throat hit, to me it’s just an outright winner.
I’ve used it as a sub and as a solo, it’s just fantastic.

As with all the LB flavours, there is no fade on this either. It is still bright and vibrant three months in. I don't know what LB are doing to sustain their flavours but I wish other brands would emulate them.

My only niggle with LB flavours so far is their lack of potency. On a ml of juice per Rand basis, these offer less bang for buck than almost anything except RF VG flavours and perhaps PUR. I get that they don't want flavours that need to be diluted, new mixers would prefer a concentrate that gets added in significant quantities as they get to grips with mixing by weight. But then LB need to look at the price point. At R15 more than FA, for a flavour where you have to use three times as much, LB isn't currently an appealing value proposition.

As with all the LB flavours, there is no fade on this either. It is still bright and vibrant three months in. I don't know what LB are doing to sustain their flavours but I wish other brands would emulate them.

My only niggle with LB flavours so far is their lack of potency. On a ml of juice per Rand basis, these offer less bang for buck than almost anything except RF VG flavours and perhaps PUR. I get that they don't want flavours that need to be diluted, new mixers would prefer a concentrate that gets added in significant quantities as they get to grips with mixing by weight. But then LB need to look at the price point. At R15 more than FA, for a flavour where you have to use three times as much, LB isn't currently an appealing value proposition.

Spot on, I’ve gone back and tasted some of the original testers that I didn’t enjoy and the same potency is still there but at 8%+ it does get pricey. I think that in a lot of their profiles they are trying to make it that that one concentrate will make up 80-90% of your mix ie Juice A is 14% total concentrate and of that, 10% is a single LB flavour.
I suppose this makes things easier for new mixers but can be a drawback for more seasoned guys.
In saying that, some of their profiles have knocked my socks off.

Back