Local Nicotine Supply......

TylerD

Power to the Users
VIP
LV

Awards
Hey guys!
I might have some good news about local nicotine suppliers....just waiting to hear back from them.
I will let you know as soon as I know anything!
Watch this space!

You know i'm gonna refresh this thread every 2 minutes from now onwards...

I work at a process engineering company and I saw a delivery for some chemicals today at reception. I then mailed the company from who we received the package. They actually sell nicotine. They will send me an official quote. I am just waiting to see what the prices will be and quality of the nicotine. I will let you know as soon as I hear anything back from them!

Please do - I would certainly be interested in buying bulk from them rather than risk our shady customs process

Kelloggs-Totes-Amazeballs-008.jpg

TylerD i will name my first born after you ! And yes even if it's a girl o_O

Last edited:
As long as you know we're holding our breath, and by now all of us are a weird hue of blue and purple :-D

what do they mean by what nicotine :eek: what strength or what? Dont know anything other than the different strengths haha

I see most grades are PESTANAL grade. That looks like it is meant to be used as pesticide?
I think this is the one we want...
http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/n3876?lang=en&region=ZA

However, I must warn. This contains over a gram of nicotine per ml. This is lethal on skin contact. I think it will be better if they can dilute it to a max of 10%
10% nicotine is 100mg/ml which is still dangerous, but you need to absorb almost 1ml in your blood before it becomes lethal.
if you have 60 ml of 100mg/ml nicotine, you can make close to 300ml ejuice.

Last edited:
Back