Local Nicotine Supply......

Ok, and now for the bursting of the bubble. This is not USP grade. This is Analytical grade.
I reckon it "should" be fine. Thing is, we don't know what the other 0.5% is in that bottle.

I'm also convinced that half the eliquid out there that states they use USP grade is actually using analytical grade, and I'm sure a few will even use industrial grade.
Decision is with you guys. If the consensus is that we still buy, then I will be in.

Sorry, I got lost in the sums. So that is 100ml of full strength nic for R3732.00, which needs to be diluted to at least 100mg/l? Giving 1 liter of 100mg/l?

Yeah... if not USP or BP or JSP or any pharma grade then I would rather not risk it - If we resell something that might cause someone somewhere some sort of health issue, we could be in serious trouble

So, sorry, count us out - but if you personally want to risk it - then please go ahead

I imported 100mg/l USP, which for 1 liter would have been around R2440.oo, shipping included. Ok, it was marked customs friendly, so I avoided that costs.

Ok, and now for the bursting of the bubble. This is not USP grade. This is Analytical grade.
I reckon it "should" be fine. Thing is, we don't know what the other 0.5% is in that bottle.

I'm also convinced that half the eliquid out there that states they use USP grade is actually using analytical grade, and I'm sure a few will even use industrial grade.
Decision is with you guys. If the consensus is that we still buy, then I will be in.

google saves the day
http://www.ecigsoutlet.co.uk/index....etable-Glycerin-100ml/garden_flypage.tpl.html

Analytical grade is da shiz :)

Guys, I feel we must rather leave this venture to a decent chemical engineer. I am not comfortable with this. If any of you want to go ahead with this sourcing, please go ahead and I will give you all info I have. I just feel a bit scared to go through everything and killing people in the process. I will rather go the R.100/30ml route or try and import. If anyone can get it for less or start to import, please keep me up to date.

Just a question, who are the local suppliers that sell 30ml for R100?
Ie, where have you bought this from in the past?

Isnt Vapourmountain an eCiggies reseller? In which case, its just eCiggies. Where are they getting it from do you think?

lol no you will make oupa have a heart attack. it's one of the other cape vape suppliers that's a reseller

Sorry Oupa, no harm intended ;-)

Am a bit confused here. Ok thanks for clarifying that.

So, only two known ready made nicotine liquid suppliers here that we know of so far...

only 2 in the country. or else someone would have heard about another source. don't worry we'll get our local coop mix going i'm sure

Guys, I feel we must rather leave this venture to a decent chemical engineer. I am not comfortable with this. If any of you want to go ahead with this sourcing, please go ahead and I will give you all info I have. I just feel a bit scared to go through everything and killing people in the process. I will rather go the R.100/30ml route or try and import. If anyone can get it for less or start to import, please keep me up to date.
Thank you for the effort - it is appreciated :)

There is two or 3 eciggies agenta in cape town but oupa is the most active one

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

ah cool, my ability to make a nana of myself has increased the general populations knowledge :D awesome

Once u guys gav the details worked out on the nic .. let me knw ill ne intrested .. will ask mt bro if he can use works labs( saps labs) for hes own mad scientist experiments n let you guys know

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Man... what a pity about the Nicotine (thanx for the research and efforts guys - I would have been in)

Bought a whole bunch of stuff from Oupa last week... went mad and mixed 3 x 30ml (36mg) nic bottles at 12mg... busy steeping at the moment but so far the results are fantastic....

Gota get more nicotine....!!!

Back