Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Atomix Vapes is open again for essential products. No juice of course,

EDIT: Not sure if CBD is required to purchase. It is listed under Essentials, so ...

dynamicImage

HOME

**NEW**

ON SALE

NEWS

dynamicImage

Operations during LOCKDOWN

We do understand that all our clients are desperate to go back to normal life, this unfortunately isn't possible and won't be for quite some time.

We are able to supply only health, CBD and related items, all other products have been removed from our website in accordance with the disaster management act and government regulations.

Orders are only available for delivery,

All products on sale are to be used in conjunction with our CBD or health range.

For any queries please feel free to mail us at support@atomixvapes.co.za

DO NOT ASK FOR VAPE JUICE WITH, OR WITHOUT NICOTINE. (We will not entertain this)

DO NOT ASK IF WE ARE OPEN. (The Allen Grove store will remain closed until restrictions have been lifted)

WE ONLY SHIP OUT ORDERS FOR CBD USE.(Yes, this means every single order must have atleast 1 CBD item shipped with it)

WHAT YOU SEE ON OUR WEBSITE IS WHAT WE HAVE AVAILABLE .( No other mods, no DIY, nothing else)

We appreciate your support but for your safety and ours we had to move operations off site to stop the above from happening and staying within the confines of the law.

Stay safe, stay home!

dynamicImage

What's this madam up to now? She has postponed her address twice now...
Something strange is going on :wondering:

Cue next hit song in SA "when people drink"

20200527_125725.jpg

NEWS 24
ANC deputy secretary general Jessie Duarte has told the tobacco industry to "back off" after a petition started circulating online this week, calling for the "removal" of Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs Minister Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma.

Almost 175 000 people had signed the petition by Saturday. According to the petition, Dlamini-Zuma has, under the National Disaster Act, written "unconstitutional bylaws for her own personal gain and power".

The petition accuses Dlamini-Zuma of "irrationally misusing her power" and "seeking revenge through a pandemic" for "her own past struggles". It also claims she overrode "President Cyril Ramaposa's call" to lift the ban on the sale of tobacco products under Level 4 of the national lockdown.

It is unclear what links, if any, the petition has to the tobacco industry ...

Court challenge to government’s “peanut butter sandwich ban”
25 May 2020 By Tania Broughton
Lockdown regulations stop or intimidate charities’ food handouts
A free peanut butter sandwich was the sole daily meal for hundreds of Krugersdorp West residents, many of them children. But in the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic, some charities were stopped from distributing any food.

Cradle of Hope (COH) is now challenging this in an urgent application in the Pretoria High Court, set down for 2 June.

Full Story: https://www.groundup.org.za/article/court-challenge-governments-peanut-butter-sandwich-ban/

This supposed Covid Command Council is on a power trip of biblical proportions! Beginning to wonder if they will keep us in a perpetual state of "Disaster" to keep their control? They are a authoritarian dictatorship of note!

CAR LICENCES, DRIVER'S LICENCES, ROADWORTHY ETC.

"All licenses that expired during the lockdown remain valid and will been extended for a further 90 days from 1 June 2020."

From Swartland Municipality but I assume that it is nationwide - although with the current circus who knows ...
See here

The World’s 25 Richest Billionaires Have Gained Nearly $255 Billion In Just Two Months
THE CHANGING FORTUNES OF THE WORLD’S RICHEST

The super rich are a whole lot richer than they were two months ago. Twenty five of the wealthiest people on Forbes’ list of the world’s billionaires are worth a whopping $255 billion more than when the U.S. stock market hit a mid-pandemic low on March 23.

Together these 25 folks–Forbes looked at just those on the list with fortunes tied to public stocks–are worth nearly $1.5 trillion, which is about 16% of the total wealth held by the world’s billionaires.

Full story: https://www.forbesafrica.com/billio...gained-nearly-255-billion-in-just-two-months/

Day 62 - 05:30
Last night I mentioned that the 1673 jump in cases was the highest - just to be told that yesterday the most people were tested , but I wonder how that works , because Nat Health were complaining that they are running low on test kits .So the little amount of test kits you have , you use all at once ?
Am I daft or is there logic here somewhere ?
Going on a supply run later , need to build soup for tonight and get some panini's to accompany a decent veggie soup . Also need a Coke run and some basics . This is the last outing before a excursion on Monday to sass out the situation at the local off sales , need to stock up before Kopdoek Queen changes everybody else's minds again.

hi, so did this swelling just happen all of a sudden out of the blue ?
No. It happened in 2018/9 as well. Thought it might be PG. Still had flair ups. So I've collected information over my vaping journey and finally tested just the plain VG. So it wasn't just a sudden thing.

No. It happened in 2018/9 as well. Thought it might be PG. Still had flair ups. So I've collected information over my vaping journey and finally tested just the plain VG. So it wasn't just a sudden thing.

so what is your plan now, I had PG struggle but there's a work around with the max VG, but your issue is the other way around

Back