Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lockdown has been pretty great for me. Moved into a new home just in time...

Only bad calc i made was didn't buy enough e-juice .

Oh well ...

Day 29 - 05:27 ---
Story of my life at the moment been up for 25 hrs , sleep really moved out of my house , well it doesn't matter anymore , I 'll just konk out when it gets too much , strange but I'm not tired at all , think my brain's switch is broken - I hop in bed and then the a,b,c games begins - Cars :Alfa , Bentley , Cadillac.... Countries - Angola , Burundi , Cambodia.... Fruit and veg - apples , bananas , coconut , and countless other subjects I eventually get so fed up that I get out of bed , let me go feed the ''kids'' and see how this day develops.
See Makro is already hyping themselves up for ''after'' - Order now for delivery after lockdown - highly optimistic if I may say ...
Don't go to bed go sit in a comfortable couch with your feet up, a book and a lekka cuppa tea. Just relax.

The makro thing, they want you to order and pay so they can pay some of that revenue to their employees.(supposed to be the case)
That's the new thing people have come up with and it might just work to an extent.

I didnt buy enough beer!Im not a big beer drinker,but man I would ride a porcupine naked for 6 cold ones right now!
Haha. I'm not a big drinker either. Got my last black label in the fridge ... had one last night was amazing lol

But damn the nic withdrawal has started

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Haha. I'm not a big drinker either. Got my last black label in the fridge ... had one last night was amazing lol

But damn the nic withdrawal has started

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Congrats on the move just in time @Palladium65
Sorry to hear about the nic withdrawal - hang in there!

SWAMBO isat home for the weekend! Today I get to see her in action while she bakes a chocolate cake for one of the nurses that is having her birthday tomorrow. The best part is, I get to "clean" the utensils, mmmm chocolate :p SWAMBO is 'the' baker in the household.
IMG_20200425_113325.jpg IMG_20200425_113332.jpg

Map-2-.png

See the 3 hotspots ? '' I see problems ''

Woke up at 2am with no power, Only our house. We had 3 houses robbed in the estate(first time ever) earlier the week so as I could not figure out whats the problem I sat guard the whole night as we never close our sliding doors that goes outside and I dont even know where the keys are.
This morning I tried to fault check but could not seem to find any, there is no power and the main swith cant even trip. So last effort before I pay a electrician 5 thousand and sixisty six million rand on a Saturday during lockdown, I went and bought a new main switch/circuit breaker and hoped I dont electrocute myself or blow up all the electronics.
But As you can see I have power again and Fortnite is waiting

Woke up at 2am with no power, Only our house. We had 3 houses robbed in the estate(first time ever) earlier the week so as I could not figure out whats the problem I sat guard the whole night as we never close our sliding doors that goes outside and I dont even know where the keys are.
This morning I tried to fault check but could not seem to find any, there is no power and the main swith cant even trip. So last effort before I pay a electrician 5 thousand and sixisty six million rand on a Saturday during lockdown, I went and bought a new main switch/circuit breaker and hoped I dont electrocute myself or blow up all the electronics.
But As you can see I have power again and Fortnite is waiting
When l/d stop and Builders open , get the screw type thinghies that you screw onto the top and bottom tracks to prevent the door from sliding open , Meanwhile cut a broomstick to correct length and drop into bottom track to prevent door from being forced open .

When l/d stop and Builders open , get the screw type thinghies that you screw onto the top and bottom tracks to prevent the door from sliding open , Meanwhile cut a broomstick to correct length and drop into bottom track to prevent door from being forced open .

Was looking for this Screenshot_20200425-153809~2.png
Then I got this
Screenshot_20200425-153726~2.png

Thanks. No doors are open for dogs to go in and out as they please. We pretty much in the middle of estate so not so big chance of getting hit. just thought someone might have cut our electricity and try something

Thanks. No doors are open for dogs to go in and out as they please. We pretty much in the middle of estate so not so big chance of getting hit. just thought someone might have cut our electricity and try something
We lived in the middle of an estate. Didn’t stop us from having to endure a 3 hour-long home invasion back in 2010. Please stay safe.

Back