Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Two or three times through these seems to work just fine. Note that I will do this with tobacco to make a flavor concentrate after leaving the tobacco in pg for a minimum of three months.

To just soak it for a day or two and vape straight up or for coffee or other stuff I would be worried about lippids that would need a much more intricate filtering process. image.jpg
So do you have special filters or do you use ordinary paper filters.
Hope I'm not asking for proprietary info. If it is you can just PM:D
Regards

We all are going to need Psychiatric help after this , stress levels are sky rocketing here as well...

I think people have had enough of lockdown. In my town I see people walking their dogs at all hours of the day, or still walking about after 9a.m. Who cares? Only the busy-bodies behind their lace-curtained windows.

Two or three times through these seems to work just fine. Note that I will do this with tobacco to make a flavor concentrate after leaving the tobacco in pg for a minimum of three months.

To just soak it for a day or two and vape straight up or for coffee or other stuff I would be worried about lippids that would need a much more intricate filtering process. View attachment 195748
Regards
Ok, good info. I used DW and same type filters and then just reduce the water till I had a concentrate.
The problem was bigger batches would start having a wet cardboard taste if left too long.

I've been following this since November, as my body likes to catch new and interesting diseases, been quarantined and isolated twice in my life, so mentally I've been a bit better than most of my friends, but after having to put my dog down two weeks a go due to a tumor, as well as having to do all the outside stuff in PPE, I'm starting to fatigue myself. The only good news is that my diabetes that they suspect another virus gave me seems to have buggered off with a 3 month average of 4.7%.

At the start I involved myself heavily in educating people, but I've also grown tired of that, so many people suddenly virologists, statisticians and clinicians, getting their degrees from the internet, I just don't care anymore.

So sorry about the loss of your 4-legged friend @Feliks Karp. RIP

MOTHERS DAY 2020.gif
My first mother's day since she passed away and I still miss her everyday....

That right there is a goldmine.
Edit. Seriously try finding a pot like that. A relative was quoted R3500 for an 80ø x50H pot.

I'd only pay 3500 for pot that size if it was smokable.

On the serious though. I've bought bigger pots which we used to cook for 80 people. Pot was like 600 or 800 bucks at Osbro in Crown Mines.

Eh another sleepless one ahead
This is day 4 or 5 now I think. Stopped counting.

I'd only pay 3500 for pot that size if it was smokable.

On the serious though. I've bought bigger pots which we used to cook for 80 people. Pot was like 600 or 800 bucks at Osbro in Crown Mines.
They wanted a deck pot.if it's the same and you're serious I'll ask if they still want one. And I'll nag you to get one and ship it. After lockdown. Please and thank you.

Last edited:
View attachment 195752
My first mother's day since she passed away and I still miss her everyday....
My second one , I really know how you feel.
051d9f97d2c17d33a726e2b8f0a72a05.jpg

CAPTAIN'S LOG,
ENTRY : 44 TIME :0808
The crew of Space ship 56/ORANGEGROVE is quiet and still contained in their pods , the area that we are hovering over seems devoid of movement but the silence is deceptive,
as we have noticed it can become hyper active fast if the local populace crawls out of their caves, Haven't noticed any patrol craft for some days now , maybe their fleet is out of jet fuel ? We have no ground excursions today , and supplies are sufficient, no need for scavenging . END OF LOG

South African car sales down 98.4% in April
mybroadband.co.za/news/motoring/
Domestic vehicle sales dropped by 98.4% from a year earlier to 574 units, the National Association of Automobile Manufacturers of South Africa said in an emailed statement Monday.

That compares with average monthly trade of more than 41,000 units over that last 20 years.

no surprise there ...

Back