Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I really like this video a lot, his previous one he was the guy saying that people use confirmation bias to attack other people's beliefs that contradict theirs by calling them conspiracy theory nuts, and here he is making fun of people who are scared and trying to do their own best by using a meme based off of a film from 1999. It's perfect, it's a living breathing example of hypocrisy and irony with decent production value.

Personally this virus keeps on giving, it's like there isn't a single centralised voice in the world at all, a research paper will come out without being peer reviewed and people assume this virus has (by their standards) an insignificant mortality rate, then someone will detail the many mutations that have so far occurred and people will flat out panic about it being more lethal.

People crying about logic without employing any of their own and researchers clambering to get to the top of the SARS-COV-2 pile, meanwhile everyone missing the point that everyone is scared, either scared of dying from the disease or scared of starving to death, you'd think we'd find some solace in that, some common ground in the fact that we're all human and all want to live our best lives. Nah but that would be too productive, it's too important to be right.

It'll be a real fun time if this virus gets back in to bats from us or the other animals we've given it to so far; sometimes the immediate danger is not the real danger.

Day 55 - 06:00
Expecting some deliveries [hopefully] today , still waiting for Makro to wake up and deliver an order from 2 weeks ago , with no satisfactory explanation , they won't be seeing me soon again. It would have been faster if I sent an ox-wagon to collect it :mad:.No customer support does'nt make it better.

Last edited:
Day 55 - 06:00
Expecting some deliveries [hopefully] today , still waiting for Makro to wake up and deliver an order from 2 weeks ago , with no satisfactory explanation , they won't be seeing me soon again. It would have been faster if I sent an ox-wagon to collect it :mad:.No customer support does'nt make it better.
The black market has been thriving due to this bro.
Viva Black market mail!!!

Look at this

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/...eeting-with-opposition-party-leaders-20200521

Dlamini-Zuma used the meeting to once again raise issues against the sale of tobacco, telling opposition leaders that world health regulations have been explicit about the role of the product in the battle against the virus which attacks the respiratory system..

We will be lucky if the ban is lifted by level 1

She's been hell bent against tobacco since the days she was Health Minister. Obviously she will use this opportunity for her own agenda.

IMG_20200521_054555.jpg
And then this morning.
So now I need.to turn this RTA into a dripper...

What on earth happened there ?
I put the mod in my pocket, bending to pick up my (heavysack) backpack for the younger folk and the mod fell on the tiles.
I think all my broken tanks happened on this mod.

A couple of years ago this was a funny prank comedy sketch. I won't be surprised if something like this becomes reality.

Day 56 - 10:00 Another sleepless night ,looong past midnight , tried to sleep , ''HA,HA,HA '' said Mr Sleep and ran off into the night .
Got my lost batteries from The Cartel , [Thanks Kieran] Been trying to smoke the Animalz /Zoo cookies CBD , Taste nice, smells nice , and does nothing , going to have a CBD sale after this calamity . Re wrapped some of the older batt's yesterday , nice clear wraps , looks quite futuristic with the bare metal.

Last edited:
Back