Lockdown diaries - COVID-19 matters!

What are you going to be doing during the lockdown?

• At home. I’m non essential

Votes: 70 41.2%
  • Working. The virus doesn’t scare me

Votes: 41 24.1%
  • On standby

Votes: 10 5.9%
  • Working from home. Too essential to take any risk!

Votes: 66 38.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How can you let kids go back to school but you cant let adults go back to work. Makes no sence to my small brain.

"An accessory after the fact is someone who after the completion of the crime unlawfully and intentionally associates himself or herself with the commission of the crime by helping the perpetrator or accomplice to evade justice.";)
They would probably find me the originator/mastermind of this idea, but it's still legal to have and to hold CBD and vape it.
Anyone willing to fund my studies as a lawyer for the vaping industry???

I will be your
logo-accomplice-lapel-pin-others-thumbnail-jpg.196663
upload_2020-5-23_16-7-17.png

I think if you put nic on an ant it will die so : pesticide it is
The actual substance is called
Anabasine is a pyridine and piperidine alkaloid found in the Tree Tobacco (Nicotiana glauca) plant, a close relative of the common tobacco plant (Nicotiana tabacum). It is a structural isomer of, and chemically similar to, nicotine. Its principal (historical) industrial use is as an insecticide.

Anabasine

I expect a curve in the sales soon.

sketch_5ec97680b2dd1.png
And the curve to flatten soon after.

I'm going through withdrawl which isn't fun, I some how managed to find something in a bottle that looks so oxidized and I have no idea how much Nic is in it, but it tastes incredible, in the future Im going to leave more DIY to just sit in a dark corner gathering eldritch energy.

I'm going through withdrawl which isn't fun, I some how managed to find something in a bottle that looks so oxidized and I have no idea how much Nic is in it, but it tastes incredible, in the future Im going to leave more DIY to just sit in a dark corner gathering eldritch energy.

I found a 10ml freebase NIC I a box in my cupboard. I used it to drip an extra drop of Nic when the craving hit.
Epic feeling i tell you.

DAY 58 09:20
I go to bed early and no one even update the stats ?
UPDATE : up 1218 and 407 fatalities .
Took a knock out anti dep. tablet last night to try to get some sleep , I hate the stuff because you wake up groggy and with a ''fury'' mouth . But 10 hrs sleep is worth it.

This essential travel applies to specific categories of South Africans who include:
  • People who are returning to a country to study or work.
  • People who want to reunite with their family abroad. ... normal South African '' I miss my family too !''
  • People who are taking up permanent residency in another country.
  • People who are receiving medical treatment in another country.
Under the new lockdown regulations South Africa has implemented travel restrictions in and out of the country to curb the spread of COVID-19.
https://mybroadband.co.za/news/tren...urn-to-other-countries.html?source=newsletter

Back