Look after your belongings

KZOR

Proudly South African Vaper
LV

Awards
Bellville, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Spur : Tygervalley
This wonderful family of three innocently took my wife's handbag by mistake ..... must be just a slight misjudgement on their side as this is the rainbow nation where everyone gets along. You can see "little Tommy" turning around and taking my wifes handbag by mistake .... his mom must have one that looks the same.
1f642.png
:) Then he passes to Mommy love that also makes the same mistake. Now mommy feels in the giving mood and decides to donate the handbag to a best friend "Sister Act" who promptly leaves to do some last minute christmas shopping. If you recognize this tight knit family of moral standings could you please inform them of the mistake they made by taking the wrong bag .... my wifes.

Last edited:
Spur : Tygervalley
This wonderful family of three innocently took my wife's handbag by mistake ..... must be just a slight misjudgement on their side as this is the rainbow nation where everyone gets along. You can see "little Tommy" turning around and taking my wifes handbag by mistake .... his mom must have one that looks the same.
1f642.png
:) Then he passes to Mommy love that also makes the same mistake. Now mommy feels in the giving mood and decides to donate the handbag to a best friend "Sister Act" who promptly leaves to do some last minute christmas shopping. If you recognize this tight knit family of moral standings could you please inform them of the mistake they made by taking the wrong bag .... my wifes.

Just speechless.

I know its now a pain to replace all the things and not even to mention the money.

The real sad thing is that kid is raised to think this type of stealing is ok.

Sorry to hear @KZOR , unfortunately we only learn when things like this happen to us,I'm talking from experience,but this is the country we live in

Really sad to see this @KZOR .

There we were all having a great time while this was going on. I hope the family is not too traumatised by this.

Hey @KZOR, I am not a violent person but things like this make me want to mooer some people with a baseball bat. Disgusting.

so sorry @KZOR

we living in a world having to look over our shoulders all the time, it sucks

That really drives me to want to take a baseball bat to them all! Bloody bastards! I hope they all die!

That poor child. Before he can get a chance to try and live a 'normal' life, the parents already screwed it up for him.

Aggh man. This would of ours can really get a person down sometimes.
But also makes you grateful to parents who brought us up with a proper moral compass.

Wonderful parenting there. But with role models like current goverment what else do you expect.

Really sorry Kzor. Makes a person feel so violated

I’m just hoping that’s a fake “family”, maybe some gang using kids which wouldn’t be a new “thing”. Sad times ahead...

In this country, expect the worst of people and they will still let you down by going lower.

Back