Lungs not feeling good???

Wow ... thanks guys lotsa ideas here ... as mentioned somewhere else on this thread nicotine does cause insomnia (well those were tablets) so will check this stuff out ... i like small stealth units ...so ordered a 10w mini iStick from China ... cutiPie it is:) ... but yes sadly unlikely to power RTA's ... I even got a eleaf GS Air clearomizer to go with it ... dont like it :( ... love the little battery though - drives my regular clearos perfectly...
must say veeeery tempted by the Nautilus mini (not mentioned as a option yet? - ok not RTA)
Intrigued by the eGrip and wondering about the eGo ONE...
Thanks again for all the input .. need to really work at controlling my credit cards need to be used here;)
I sometimes wonder if our Nicotine addiction has a nasty spending habit :)

Wow ... thanks guys lotsa ideas here ... as mentioned somewhere else on this thread nicotine does cause insomnia (well those were tablets) so will check this stuff out ... i like small stealth units ...so ordered a 10w mini iStick from China ... cutiPie it is:) ... but yes sadly unlikely to power RTA's ... I even got a eleaf GS Air clearomizer to go with it ... dont like it :( ... love the little battery though - drives my regular clearos perfectly...
must say veeeery tempted by the Nautilus mini (not mentioned as a option yet? - ok not RTA)
Thanks again for all the input .. need to really work at controlling my credit cards need to be used here;)
I can relate, luckily I've gotten rid of credit cards a long time ago, very glad EFT's are becoming frequent in online purchase options, vape shopping is a craving on it's own...lol, luckily it'll kill your banker before you...hehe

The Nautilus Mini is a great unit. Probably the most popular clearomizer on the market at the moment. My wife uses them only and at the lowest power possible on an iStick 20W (5W). Some might say you need more than 10W to drive it properly. However, it is also a bottom coil unit, which you said made your lungs uncomfortable.

The Nautilus Mini is a great unit. Probably the most popular clearomizer on the market at the moment. My wife uses them only and at the lowest power possible on an iStick 20W (5W). Some might say you need more than 10W to drive it properly. However, it is also a bottom coil unit, which you said made your lungs uncomfortable.
Ya ... but mebbe this coil is better - I've tried EVOID (which I avoid) , MiniProTank 2 and the GS air ...
But gotta find a way of testing one out ... mebbe a cheaper unit uses same coil?
Still completely mystified why I have the bad reaction to bottom coils - cant be the extra cm or so the vapour travels ??? Bottom coils seem to be logically the better way to design a eCig and dont need all the extra wicking "string" and so on ... worried the top coils gonna be phased out - Vision stopped producing the CE 3/5 units which I use - only 3 left - so really need to find a better option ... resorted to JustFog and i16 units for now ...

There are cheaper options, like the Aspire ET-S that uses the same type of coils as the Nautilus mini. Much cheaper than the mini, but I'd still recommend the Nautilus mini above it.

Back