Maggie Follett

Kicking Butt and taking names, the VOICE of the people. finally we have someone making a stand in the public domain. Thanks so much for your balanced perspective, truthful acknowledgements and awesome vaping Spirit. We Salute you, "Cry havok and let slip the dogs of war!!!".

I think this quote from Thomas Paine ecapsulates our struggle: "Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value."

Thank you for your support, your reason and your Passion, you are dear to us and to all vapers of South Africa, even though many know not your name, they will surely reckognise you through your deeds. Give em hell, the truth shall and MUST be known.

Can I ask you Capetonians a favour :) When it does come out can someone get us a copy? I will get the couriers to collect

Yay! The vaping article is out, I believe. Page 11. (They didn't use the lovely pics you folk supplied though.) I can't find it online and am too nervous to go out and buy a Times yet, lest they've done something weird to it, as sub-editors always do. Pray not. Anyone in Cape Town up to buying a copy and reporting back with a heads-up (or thumbs down)?

Just seen the Cape Times article. Blimey, it's a full-page, almost! (NOT my headline, BTW. Doesn't really relate to the content.) Haven't read it yet. Hope everyone likes it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Someone please scan and post here in pdf format

Got it from their live site.
Had to do it in 2 parts.
Hope it's ok.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    668.6 KB · Views: 178
  • 2.png
    2.png
    391.6 KB · Views: 175
A pleasure. Just sorry they changed the headline and removed the supplier list. Is there a mention of ecigssa still?

Unless I'm blind it looks like we didn't get a plug for ecigssa. :-( But it's still a great article and appreciated!

Absolutely magnificent article, it totally demystifies the whole vaping scene and lets folks make up their own minds regarding the appeal. That is excellent, thank you so much. Your article was very well structured and easy for anyone to follow. I absolutely love the hidden jibes at all the false press that has been going around about ecigs.

This article, for those who will take the effort to read through it, will change the hearts and minds of folks who have been lied to by mass media over the last few years. Demistifying, destigmatizing, Enthuasistic and Energy Filled, I totally loved it, thank you so much.

Well written article! Congrats! ... pity about ecigssa not getting a mention.

Back