Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Here is a challenge to all the juice makers out there… Some people hate marzipan but some love it… and those that love it will buy it!

So let’s see if anyone can make a decent marzipan juice!

Marzipan.jpg

Are you saying he may have such an animal? :eek:

This thread was just too funny for me, because he wanted me to bring back Devil's Milk as Voodoo Milk tasted too much like Marzipan :-D

Edit: Or reminded him of it. I really don't see the connection, but it was a laugh. And here's someone requesting Marzipan. Taste buds are a strange thing. Saw a review today on Blackbird about it not tasting like tobacco at all :confused:
Makes me wish (in some twisted and contorted way) that I could borrow another's tongue just to see if we're getting the same thing.

Last edited:
I'm a marzipan freak myself. Shouldn't be too hard(;-)), Mainly Almond. and Sweet. The trick will be tone the almond down (which is quite a strong aromatic flavour) and balance it with a natural nuttiness. I'd keep the sweet minimal to give it a more natural sweet, as too much sweet tends to bring out the worst in aromatic flavours (Well,for me it does).

Or you could try the liqeured-type with something like Cappello's Amaretto

I would love a good marzipan liquid.

The thought of vaping a Christmas cake makes me want to hurl :O

Tark's Matador had a bitter taste to it that reminded me a little of Marzipan.
Not sure if you've tried this juice @Rob Fisher ? It is slanted more towards tobacco though so not sure if you will like it.
@Tom, have you tried Matador yet?

My review is here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/tarks-select-reserve-juice-reviews.2975/page-4#post-102634

I did @Silver but the tobacco puts me off... I have found a couple of pure Marzipan juice overseas but wanted to see if there was anything local I could find.

Tark's Matador had a bitter taste to it that reminded me a little of Marzipan.
Not sure if you've tried this juice @Rob Fisher ? It is slanted more towards tobacco though so not sure if you will like it.
@Tom, have you tried Matador yet?

My review is here:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/tarks-select-reserve-juice-reviews.2975/page-4#post-102634
Nope
Maybe i should try it when i order again

I had cigar de Paris in my previous rotation and this juice got a bit of marzipan in it. ...with tobacco again ;)

This thread was just too funny for me, because he wanted me to bring back Devil's Milk as Voodoo Milk tasted too much like Marzipan :-D

Edit: Or reminded him of it. I really don't see the connection, but it was a laugh. And here's someone requesting Marzipan. Taste buds are a strange thing. Saw a review today on Blackbird about it not tasting like tobacco at all :confused:
Makes me wish (in some twisted and contorted way) that I could borrow another's tongue just to see if we're getting the same thing.

Hehe yea this one tastes like marzipan for me, not really in a good way :(
maybe its just my bottle? Maybe its just my taste buds.
In the middle of the bottle things were tasting great and i was thinking about bottle number 2 although its starting to taste weird to me again lol
Its just my taste buds :D
I want devils milk/Aphrodisiac escape because its JUST like strawberry nesquick :D
I love strawberry nesquick :D

Hehe yea this one tastes like marzipan for me, not really in a good way :(
maybe its just my bottle? Maybe its just my taste buds.
In the middle of the bottle things were tasting great and i was thinking about bottle number 2 although its starting to taste weird to me again lol
Its just my taste buds :D
I want devils milk/Aphrodisiac escape because its JUST like strawberry nesquick :D
I love strawberry nesquick :D

No chance. It's batches. All bottles are the same. But I definately don't get the Marzipan connection you're making so I'm going to have to say that maybe it just doesn't gel with your pallette, which is very likely.

I'm still shocked at a review on Blackbird where the reviewer did not think that Blackbird had any tobacco in it at all. So there's definitely some strange cases of weird tastebud phenomenon being reported.

And I do honestly believe that these experiences are not fabricated and that taste experiences between two people are not alike.

If someone can't taste tobacco in Witchers' Blackbird its definitely beyond vapors tongue - he/she should consider a tongue transplant for sure.

If someone can't taste tobacco in Witchers' Blackbird its definitely beyond vapors tongue - he/she should consider a tongue transplant for sure.

Hi @johan
I know what you mean - Blackbird is not "in your face tobacco". It has a sort of "milky" taste to it.
Am vaping it right now on the Reo at 0.6 ohms

But the tobacco is there for me - its just that its quite mild
And mixed with the "milky" taste, it doesn't come across as a strong tobacco (like HHV Huntsman for example)
Maybe it's the mix that makes the tobacco disappear for you.

I think it is such a lovely combination. Epic!

Hi @johan
I know what you mean - Blackbird is not "in your face tobacco". It has a sort of "milky" taste to it.

And mixed with the "milky" taste, it doesn't come across as a strong tobacco (like HHV Huntsman for example)

Sounds like a very interesting juice @Silver

I remember taking a toot of it from you reo at my first vape meet, but iv'e since forgotten. I was probably too excited at the idea of trying out a reo :p

I'll have to ask you for another try next time i see u!

Hi @johan

LOL @Silver - you totally misread my post! kindly read again: "If someone can't taste tobacco in Witchers' Blackbird ...... "

OK so it appears I will have to widen my search for a Marzipan Juice... :oops:

LOL @Silver - you totally misread my post! kindly read again: "If someone can't taste tobacco in Witchers' Blackbird ...... "

Apologies @johan, I did in fact misread your message
Note to self - dont try read messages and reply when youre in a hurry

i am not a fan of marzipan but will give it a vape. i find that i vape flavors that i don't normally eat or drink

looks promising to me, the 6 reviews on the site are rave reviews. Going to check if there is a EU vendor for that. I love marzipan, always got some high quality marzipan at home :) just not in eliquid form

Thanks Tom! Looks scrumptious! And it looks like it has major potential! Thanks!

just emailed them for EU vendors....the 2 listed dont seem to have websites :(

Back