Metal Liz's Tastebox Experiences And Flavour And Vaping Journey \m/

ejuqabe5.jpg

The vm4 on the other hand... mmm.. very very sweet... will have to retry it properly when I don't have too many voddies and tequilas in me, at the moment it's not giving me a very good feeling hahaha, making my tummy churn a bit... had to mix some menthol ice in to make it bearable... will regroup again tomorrow and see how it goes ;)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Nope :) only ordered this one today, wanted to see how I felt about the taste before going into flavour overload hahaha ;)

i think i might be in heaven!!! some VM Menthol Ice in the MVP :angel: mmmmm.... WOW!!!!!! Thanks for the excellent service @Oupa, your lovely lady absolutely Rocks!!!!! :rock:

some VM Menthol Ice in the MVP

That is a first @Metal Liz - you have to show us where the MVP's hidden tank is. Do you fill it from the side?

Or is it that the voddies have started taking effect?

LOL

Hahaha don't get clever now, I meant to say on? :p and that was before the voddies... I don't party at work... only after hahaha :oops::oops:

Hahaha I miss you guys and the jokes when not at work... just not the same on tapatalk... :(

PS - @Metal Liz
I also love Peach Rooibos and find the VM4 way too sweet
I recall most VM4 lovers saying that the VM4 gets better after it stands for a while - so maybe try it again in a week or two

Will definitely try that then cause even with the menthol ice that super sweetness is still coming through and hitting me in the pit of my stomach... I even put the tank on my evod vv battery to try reduce flavour... have the peach rooibos matched with the mvp and loving it :)

I have tried VM4 a few times - and it just doesnt do it for me.
Was quite upset actually, because that was the juice that everyone was raving about when I started.
It was one of the first few VM juices I tried.

But I am not worried since VM has produced a number of gems in my arsenal

I have tried VM4 a few times - and it just doesnt do it for me.
Was quite upset actually, because that was the juice that everyone was raving about when I started.
It was one of the first few VM juices I tried.

But I am not worried since VM has produced a number of gems in my arsenal

:eek::eek::eek: that's my golden liquid.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

You don't find it too sweet?

Always reminds me of @Tom's payoff line in his juice reviews:

..... and remember, taste is subjective....

Understandable :) for sure!

rena6a5e.jpg

My setup for now... my twisps have found new owners in the hands of my mom and dad to help with their stinkie habits... :) the wow is for when the craving for a stinkie hits bad, it tastes just as horrible as a real stinkie and that one is equivalent to a full box of stinkies :) 3 puffs and the craving is completely gone!

Clever container for the small juice bottles ;-)

And I like the EVOD/MVP standing proud - looks really good with the black tank

One month stinkie free today!!! Whoop whoop :)

Congrats @Metal Liz
Wishing you plain sailing to the 6 month mark!

Thanks so much! I hope it will be :)

Congratulations @Metal Liz - I enjoyed your vaping journey so far, and hope to see you comment next year: "One year stinkie free today!!! Whoop whoop"

Congrat on the one month. A real milestone. From here on it is plain sailing.

Thanks for all the kind words and all the amazing support!! :)

congrats liz, i only realized now i was over the month mark aswell.

i had so much fun i didnt even realize hahahaha

Back