Metal Liz's Tastebox Experiences And Flavour And Vaping Journey \m/

I can't go anywhere on the forum without reading about how delicious VM is. Even though my stuff hasn't arrived yet I'm tempted to buy some VM and another 2 tanks.

This thread is giving me some ideas on flavours to choose.

Have you tried VM Vanilla?
I have the Vanilla Custard from VM. Top 3 juice for me

i just had a visit from my vaping rescue angels @VapeCulture who replaced my coil on the aspire for me cause it was giving me a wee bit of problems, and threw in a couple of goodies on top of it!!! :rock: Thank you so much for the excellent service!!!

Tried the disposable and oh my word!!! yummyyyyyy!!!! it's a really nice tobacco flavour with just a hint of menthol, really really nice!!!

The Traditional tobacco, I filled my aspire tank with that immediately and am happily vaping away on it! I'm gonna have to vape for a little longer before i can give a proper impression, but so far it's delish! 18mg nicotine.

20140515_140524.jpg ??

All I want for my birthday is...

a3atedu7.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hahaha that's pretty cool too! :rock:

I'm growing up slowly but surely as a vaper hahahaha :rock:

Its amazing how fast you can accumulate vaping gear. I have two complete Evods, three mPT3s an Ego C twist and a Vamo V5 with a Nautilus Tank. All this accumulated in nearly 3 weeks of vaping lol :clap:

i think i'm set for now hahaha, more than happy with what i have now :rock: now it's just for all the gazillion of juices out there :happy:

Hahaha yeah decided to spoil myself :rock: Unfortunately I can't give you any guidance there dude, but I'm sure the experts will be able to help :)

just spotted that my vaping status have been upgraded :rock: i took my personalised status away and it says experienced vaper now, not a noob anymore!!! whoop whoop :party:

also... i just made myself a new banner for the forum... and didn't take into account the extra i smoked over weekend... WOW it is SCARYYYYYYY to see how many stinkies i've avoided :eek: :rock:

Vaping for a healthier, longer life!!!! :rock:

Morning @Metal Liz i cant believe i never read this thread of yours, what a awsome journey you had sofar :)

My turn is comming next week with the taste box and i cant wait, i like your idea of taking a pic a give a little taste review, i think i will follow in your footsteps with that one.

How is the MVP treating you, i just love the ease of changing flavours in the nemmis with the Igo dripper compliments of @PeterHarris BTW shortcut to Silverville, load the dripper with 24mg a do a few long hits. The sticky craving sommer runs away tail between the legs.

Can't wait to follow your taste experience :rock: my mvps are treating me very well, love them :) will be going down that road hopefully next month with the s-fury... fingers crossed hahaha

sent from a MVP happy cloud

Back