Metal Liz's Tastebox Experiences And Flavour And Vaping Journey \m/

i got an admission of guilt :blush:
...... VM4 has grown on me!!! :rock:

after leaving it alone since the first time try, i decided to give it a proper go again and it's actually very nice now, not as sweet and the tobacco flavour has gotten way more pronounced!!! definitely like this one now :h:

Okay, my first review of the feellife juices (70/30 pg/vg)
:) all on my mvp at 8W

Deluxe Tobacco 18mg - proper tobacco taste with a nutty flavour on the exhale, not too fond of it on its own but decent to mix with other flavours, loads of vapour and a nice TH.

Apricot 18mg - WOW!!!! Yummyyyy! Great refreshing flavour, loads of vapour and decent TH! Really like this one :rock:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Feellife Ice Mint 18mg - WOW also very yummy, very nice mint flavour, not over powering with a slight sweet tingle to it, really like this one too :) great TH and again loads of flavour and vapour!!! Keep the good times rolling :rock:

Okay I think I'm heading for a silver with this peach hahaha! Starting to feel a little light headed hahaha *blush* But it's just sooooo nice, I can't put it down hahaha!!! :D

@Metal Liz - I know you feel nice and secure in your own corner here, but it would be nice for future reference (members and the vendors concerned) if you did your juice impressions in the review section. Just start a Feellife thread in that section and pin down your impressions. No need to follow the review format, just impressions also build up to the reputation, good or bad, of juices. Not compulsory, but methinks it is just better that way?
Not that you are the only one. See vape journeys all over - @Die Kriek and others. No problem, and do mention the juices in the vape journals, but do take the time to also pen down your impressions in the Review section. This helps all members - difficult to search for juice impressions if not there.

a7y3e3a8.jpg
I quite enjoy this little one - Turkish Tobacco, it's not too harsh on the throat and has a pleasant taste to it... I have to admit though, I'm missing the berries taste and will definitely have to invest some very soon, would love to try mix that with some tobacco flavour :)

Hey Liz, Awesome job on the reviews... one is particular interest to me is this one of the Turkish.

I don't know if you can elaborate more on the actual tones of this liquid and (so hoping) you can compare this to the Turkish tobacco from Liqua.

I am really hoping this is more spicy as the Liqua is a bit too sweet for me.

Thanks again for all your time and effort on this :D

i haven't tried the liqua turkish tobacco, but that little one was truly a nice tobacco flavour, i do remember some spicy tones and definitely no sweetness that i remember :)

i haven't tried the liqua turkish tobacco, but that little one was truly a nice tobacco flavour, i do remember some spicy tones and definitely no sweetness that i remember :)

WOOHOO, that sounds really encouraging... I hope there is left when the tastebox gets to me :D...

Thank you got getting back sooooooooo quickly, I really appreciate your feedback :p

only a pleasure dude, when are you getting your tastebox? o_O

i just had a look at the list and it seems we're on the same list for the tastebox, so i'm hoping that there will be another one of those little bottles in the box you're waiting on :rock:

okay, so i decided to change my thread's name so i can keep adding onto my flavour journey :) hope that's cool hehe

I followed @johan's advice and started with VM Menthol Ice after giving it a good shake.
I'm trying it in my black evod, cause there was less juice in there and i could finish it quicker than my pink tank hahaha

First impressions as per the vape mail thread, smells absolutely delish, in it went into the tank and a couple of puffs later all i have to say is WOW!!!!

It is a really really nice vape, by far THE best menthol flavour that i've tasted! at 18mg it gives me just the throat hit that i want and the menthol flavour is not overpowering (which normally gives me a bit of a heartburn feeling), it's smooth and leave my tastebuds feeling refreshed and asking for more! With my awesome evod the clouds that come out makes it sorta difficult to see my computer screen haha, i truly disappear in a wonderful menthol ice cloud!

@BhavZ , i fear my good intentions of trying my best to pace myself is gonna prove more difficult than initially thought... if i get too quite check in on me hahaha i might be in a nicotine coma hahaha :D
Does the VM Menthol Ice have the same type of menthol flavour you get with menthol stinkies (cigs)?

Does the VM Menthol Ice have the same type of menthol flavour you get with menthol stinkies (cigs)?
Yes for me it has, probably stronger. I frequently mix some of Vapour Mountain's Menthol Concentrate (3 to 5 drops per 5 ml) with naturally extracted tobacco juices for that menthol kick. Many mix the VM Menthol Ice juice with their tobaccos and also fruity juices for the same effect.

Hi @debslouw, i don't think it's the same type no... i was on camel activate, that had a more spearmint flavour to it, where the VM MI, oh my word, only one word to describe it - AMAZING!!, is a very refreshing mint flavouring that opens ALL the airways, definitely worth a try if you liked menthol stinkies. It makes you realise that without a doubt vaping is a hundred times better and more yummy that smoking :)

Hi @debslouw, i don't think it's the same type no... i was on camel activate, that had a more spearmint flavour to it, where the VM MI, oh my word, only one word to describe it - AMAZING!!, is a very refreshing mint flavouring that opens ALL the airways, definitely worth a try if you liked menthol stinkies. It makes you realise that without a doubt vaping is a hundred times better and more yummy that smoking :)
Awesome - definitely want to try that!! Vaping is definitely better than stinkies but haven't totally quit yet, but have a lot less than I used to, cut back quite alot! But am getting there...lol

that's awesome, how long have you been vaping for? it takes a while in the beginning to completely be rid of them stinkies, just give yourself some time and before you know it you'll be rid of them completely :rock: what mod are you using at the mo?

I can't go anywhere on the forum without reading about how delicious VM is. Even though my stuff hasn't arrived yet I'm tempted to buy some VM and another 2 tanks.

This thread is giving me some ideas on flavours to choose.

Have you tried VM Vanilla?

hey @Ollypop, dude you can't go wrong with @Oupa's juices, they are absolutely delicious! haven't tried his vanilla yet, but it's definitely on my GOT TO GET list hahaha

that's awesome, how long have you been vaping for? it takes a while in the beginning to completely be rid of them stinkies, just give yourself some time and before you know it you'll be rid of them completely :rock: what mod are you using at the mo?
Been vaping for a month and a half! Feels longer though in a good way! I've got the eGo-C Twist (starter kit from Vape King). I'm down to about 8 stinkies during the work day where I used to be close to 20.

Yes for me it has, probably stronger. I frequently mix some of Vapour Mountain's Menthol Concentrate (3 to 5 drops per 5 ml) with naturally extracted tobacco juices for that menthol kick. Many mix the VM Menthol Ice juice with their tobaccos and also fruity juices for the same effect.
Great, thanks so much! One nice thing about menthol is you can mix it with almost anything!

that's great!! well done!!! when i was on the capevape kit i also still had my stinkies and managed to cut down to 15 a day from 40 on a good day. we don't speak of weekends hahaha! but then i got the twisps and shortly after that i got the evod kit on PIF and those 4 together got me completely off the stinkies, then i upgraded to my MVP and haven't looked back once! i love vaping and feel so much healthier for it :rock: Do you have 2 mods though? that might be the problem, that you're running out of battery power with no backup?

that's great!! well done!!! when i was on the capevape kit i also still had my stinkies and managed to cut down to 15 a day from 40 on a good day. we don't speak of weekends hahaha! but then i got the twisps and shortly after that i got the evod kit on PIF and those 4 together got me completely off the stinkies, then i upgraded to my MVP and haven't looked back once! i love vaping and feel so much healthier for it :rock: Do you have 2 mods though? that might be the problem, that you're running out of battery power with no backup?
That's terrific - I know weekends are the hardest but getting better. I only have about 3 or 4 in the evening. I do have 2 mods. I also feel so much better, even with still smoking stinkies because its so much less I have more energy and don't wake up with tight chest that used to feel like it was in a vice grip. I just need to get past craving a stinkie, but now I last had one about 3 hours ago, quite chuffed.

Back