Michael the Vapor Reviews

Michael the Vapor

Michael the Vapor
LV

Awards
Hi guys,

So I created a Youtube Channel for reviews I will be doing of South African E-liquid ranges. I've been wanting to do this for a while, and finally built up the courage to create it and I just finished my first review. The link will be at the end of this post.

Like I said this will be my first attempt and would appreciate some feedback on how to improve on what I'm doing. I created this channel because I love South African E-liquid brands, I really do believe we are on par with the rest of the world and the creators deserve credit for the amount of time they put in to perfect their creations.

So have a look and thanks for watching. If you are interested in seeing more please subscribe as I will be doing a review every week.

Thanks again!

Interesting review. One suggestion make the review a little shorter

Hi guys,

So I created a Youtube Channel for reviews I will be doing of South African E-liquid ranges. I've been wanting to do this for a while, and finally built up the courage to create it and I just finished my first review. The link will be at the end of this post.

Like I said this will be my first attempt and would appreciate some feedback on how to improve on what I'm doing. I created this channel because I love South African E-liquid brands, I really do believe we are on par with the rest of the world and the creators deserve credit for the amount of time they put in to perfect their creations.

So have a look and thanks for watching. If you are interested in seeing more please subscribe as I will be doing a review every week.

Thanks again!

Sub'd your channel, looks interesting and I look forward to more content from you!

We would love to get you sorted with some of our products, please send us a PM and we will get some shipped to you ASAP. Mahala ofcourse.

Cool review bud, I tried Scream for the first time yesterday and have to say it is a real nice smooth vape. I do get the strawberry though, it's subtle, but it's definitely there on the exhale. I find on higher wattages the wafer cone taste is more pronounced. Anyway, in my opinion this juice is a winner as an ADV. How does it compare to NCV Strawb for you? Want to try that at some point as well.

I was lucky enough to be on the panel of testers while this juice was being developed... @MarkDBN is really fussy about his juice and we nagged him to release the juice onto the market because we all wanted more... it was another 2 months after what we considered the final release that he was happy to put it into a Hazeworks bottle for retail! :)

@Michael Hockey great review of the Scream. Keep em coming!

I also enjoyed the scream very much, I found that in my eVic mini it tasted just like Diddle Daddle popcorn. Where as in my Tfv4 at 50W it had a very creamy taste with a hint of strawberries. Awesome juice and awesome review. Thanks!

Cool review bud, I tried Scream for the first time yesterday and have to say it is a real nice smooth vape. I do get the strawberry though, it's subtle, but it's definitely there on the exhale. I find on higher wattages the wafer cone taste is more pronounced. Anyway, in my opinion this juice is a winner as an ADV. How does it compare to NCV Strawb for you? Want to try that at some point as well.

Thanks brother, I appreciate it! It shows you how peoples taste differs. I totally agree that this is an ADV, it's awesome! With Strawb I def get a much stronger Strawberry taste, but not overpowering! You should def try it, it's also an ADV for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was lucky enough to be on the panel of testers while this juice was being developed... @MarkDBN is really fussy about his juice and we nagged him to release the juice onto the market because we all wanted more... it was another 2 months after what we considered the final release that he was happy to put it into a Hazeworks bottle for retail! :)
That's awesome to hear, that's why this juice is so awesome! Time and effort for the win! I probably would not have been able to wait 2 months lol. Hope My review did it justice!

@Michael Hockey great review of the Scream. Keep em coming!

I also enjoyed the scream very much, I found that in my eVic mini it tasted just like Diddle Daddle popcorn. Where as in my Tfv4 at 50W it had a very creamy taste with a hint of strawberries. Awesome juice and awesome review. Thanks!
Thanks man!! They will def keep coming, aslong as I don't run out of juice!

Hi @Michael Hockey

Thanks for the reviews. So far, only watched two of them, the Hazeworks Scream and the VK Raspberry Rush.

Great efforts. The lighting and overall picture quality was a lot better on the later VK one. Also, you look cool without the cap imo. Lol.

What I like about your videos is that you come across as very genuine. It appears that you bought the juices yourself and they are your opinions. I liked your descriptions, expressions and analogies you used to describe the flavour. Eg relating the VK one to those round red lollipops. I also liked your comments about the bottles and the price etc.

Always tough to be critical and I think you did it well with the VK Raspberry Rush juice. Its sometimes difficult to be negative and respectful at the same time. Keep that up!

You asked what day of the week is better. For me it doesnt matter because I watch them when it suits me, typically days after its been posted. Its not a live broadcast so it doesnt really affect me when you post them.

All the best and thanks for sharing your insights and views.

Well up on the reviews @Michael Hockey
I've watched your first 2 reviews and will watch your others tonight. Keep em rolling brother.
I must say I've always wanted to do reviews on products but life gets too hectic for me, so thanks for taking up your time to review and inform us on these local juices.

@Michael Hockey
Watched all your reviews last night.
You getting better on each review bud. Keep it up.
I went and got myself a bottle of strawb today cause of your review, can't wait to dig in.
Sweet brother

Back