Michael the Vapor Reviews

wa-wa-wee-wa very cool reviews man :) Sheesh I want to try most of these jooses you reviewed :)

Thank you dude! @NewOobY you should go and get them!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, CUD budget is gone sadly. Will have to wait for month end, but the itch is definitely boiling within me.

@NewOobY
Strawb and DDD are amazing.
Your reviews @Michael Hockey have been spot on.
I'm hoping by next week to grab myself a bottle of scream and creamy clouds.
I love desert flavours.

I've tried StrawB that stuff is amazballs, I had a taste of DDD - was nice but StrawB was best man. I will try it again though :), to judge a joose from one toke is not fair so I will have to get a bottle of DDD.

Dude, CUD budget is gone sadly. Will have to wait for month end, but the itch is definitely boiling within me.

Hahaha I know the feeling dude!

I've tried StrawB that stuff is amazballs, I had a taste of DDD - was nice but StrawB was best man. I will try it again though :), to judge a joose from one toke is not fair so I will have to get a bottle of DDD.

For me DDD was a bit sweet in the beginning, but it just got better and better the more I had it.

Great vids @Michael Hockey,I think its great you are only going to review local juices.Personally I'm over the stage of wanting to try the next 'big thing' from overseas as they more often than not disappoint not to mention bashing the wallet!At one stage I thought I'd be left vaping menthol forever but now theres some brilliant local juices.Look forward to future reviews.

Love your work, man. Want to try a similar thing myself but have some equipment to cop first. I'm actually not buying a mod in March so I can get a microphone - which is a sad but necessary reality. Maybe when I'm up, running, and a little more established, we can do a collabo one of these days? Anyway, keep it up. Great to see the community growing in such awesome ways.

Great vids @Michael Hockey,I think its great you are only going to review local juices.Personally I'm over the stage of wanting to try the next 'big thing' from overseas as they more often than not disappoint not to mention bashing the wallet!At one stage I thought I'd be left vaping menthol forever but now theres some brilliant local juices.Look forward to future reviews.

That's very true, the only International juices that I really enjoyed was Cuttwood Unicorn Milk and Boss Reserve.

For the most part the guys in our country are really good. And I love most of the flavours. That is the point of my channel. I want guys to support the SA juice makers!

Thank you for the kind words!

dude I finally tasted Hazeworks Scream and that stuff is like the juice you would drink from a fountain in heaven man. Thanks for the review's you literally got me to try that juce, and I am very pleasantly in bliss at the moment - only problem is I'm chain vaping the stuff.

You must try strawb too @NewOobY that stuff is awesome too. I wanna try scream so bad. Hopefully I can grab a bottle this weekend.

You must try strawb too @NewOobY that stuff is awesome too. I wanna try scream so bad. Hopefully I can grab a bottle this weekend.
Hey dude, yeah I tried StrawB earlier this month - was also very good. It's hard to choose between the two, because they actually very different from each other. Get Scream and you will see what I mean.

dude I finally tasted Hazeworks Scream and that stuff is like the juice you would drink from a fountain in heaven man. Thanks for the review's you literally got me to try that juce, and I am very pleasantly in bliss at the moment - only problem is I'm chain vaping the stuff.
That's awesome brother! So happy the review helped you make the decision to try it!

@NewOobY maybe its because I am afrikaans but what does the abbreviation CUD mean? I just have to ask cause saw u mentioned it a while ago and it got me wondering since my brain's not up to it :)

I know the term "cud" refers to something not so sanitary in the livestock/animal world lol :D

@NewOobY maybe its because I am afrikaans but what does the abbreviation CUD mean? I just have to ask cause saw u mentioned it a while ago and it got me wondering since my brain's not up to it :)

I know the term "cud" refers to something not so sanitary in the livestock/animal world lol :D
hahahaha, no problem dude - read the link in my signature, okay here it is: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/cud-club-rules.t19713/ don't worry it has nothing to do with livestock :). To be honest I wouldn't know how to translate it to afrikaans - maybe you can help with that once you read that thread :)

hahahaha, no problem dude - read the link in my signature, okay here it is: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/cud-club-rules.t19713/ don't worry it has nothing to do with livestock :). To be honest I wouldn't know how to translate it to afrikaans - maybe you can help with that once you read that thread :)
Haha thanks for clearing that one up dude I will have a look :-D

Hahaha indeed I am! Does this term stem from the PC gamer community?

Umm it comes from the PC component sale community... but applies to all money spent on stuff not just PC stuff. CUD = Compulsive upgrade disorder - many people here suffer from this disorder, I constantly need to buy new stuff etc. @Rob Fisher suffers from a massive case of CUD - not sure if you have seen his collection of vape stuff.

Most of us on this forum suffer from it - it's an epidemic, hence the awareness I am trying to raise regarding this disorder :)

Indeed it is an epidemic over here lol, I caught the disorder as well and the budget is the only thing keeping me from full on infection

Back