Milestone?

Awesome job! It may have been a tough road but look at all the new, weird and wonderful friends you've made!

You won't get rid of us so easy

Been a while since an update here. So far I'll be running out of Iqos Heets today and have decided not to buy any, so that would mean vaping only. A bit nervous about it, but at least I know I won't reach for a stinky. Worked too damn hard to get to where I am today.

Been a while since an update here. So far I'll be running out of Iqos Heets today and have decided not to buy any, so that would mean vaping only. A bit nervous about it, but at least I know I won't reach for a stinky. Worked too damn hard to get to where I am today.
Congrats and stay strong

Feeling really proud of myself! My 2nd day without supplementing with Iqos Heets. Just pure vaping. Always felt a bit guilty for still using the Iqos, until I realised it's MY journey and it has to run it's course the way it was meant for ME. Big shout out to @GSM500 as his tobaccos played a BIG part in me not needing a tobacco based supplement due to his great juices!Can't believe I waited so long to try them, but it's worth it, and again, it was part of MY journey.

Thanks to veryone following this thread and supporting me. Really do appreciate it!

Feeling really proud of myself! My 2nd day without supplementing with Iqos Heets. Just pure vaping. Always felt a bit guilty for still using the Iqos, until I realised it's MY journey and it has to run it's course the way it was meant for ME. Big shout out to @GSM500 as his tobaccos played a BIG part in me not needing a tobacco based supplement due to his great juices!Can't believe I waited so long to try them, but it's worth it, and again, it was part of MY journey.

Thanks to veryone following this thread and supporting me. Really do appreciate it!
Congrats bro. It gets easier. Well done!

Been a while and I forgot all about it to be honest. On the 21stz the day of our last vape meet I celebrated one month HEETS free. No IQOS since 21 April! Been vaping a LOT of mtl tobacco juice since, but not even craving it anymore.

Been a while and I forgot all about it to be honest. On the 21stz the day of our last vape meet I celebrated one month HEETS free. No IQOS since 21 April! Been vaping a LOT of mtl tobacco juice since, but not even craving it anymore.

download (3).jpg

I got a message today I have been a member of ECIGSSA for three years. From the day I ran out of cigarettes during lock down I haven't had one cigarette. I must say for me the transition was painless and very grateful to a few fellow members for the help and suggestions in the beginning with a few PIF's that helped me find my footing. Thanks all.

I got a message today I have been a member of ECIGSSA for three years. From the day I ran out of cigarettes during lock down I haven't had one cigarette. I must say for me the transition was painless and very grateful to a few fellow members for the help and suggestions in the beginning with a few PIF's that helped me find my footing. Thanks all.
Congrats @Stew

Congrats @Stew ! Winner!

Congrats! Super awesome!

Congrats @Stew
Amazing how easy it can be when one has the right gear and juice with some folk to help
All the best from here!

Back