Milkshake Liquids – Secret Menu/Wake Up Wake Up

Flavour Description: a warm fluffy glazed doughnut dipped into a cup of joe

VG/PG: 70/30
Nic: 3mg Nic Salts
Mod: Pico
Coil: Commercial 0.3 ohm
Watt: 30W

My comment:

Firstly, I was surprised that nic salts had been used, although it's only a 3mg strength. It's the first time that I've come across low-strength nic salts. There are those who say that nic salts have a strange taste. I didn't experience any strange taste, but then, I don't with high-strength nic salts either.

As @KZOR said in his You Tube review, there is not the slightest hint of coffee, but the doughnut … ohhhhhh the doughnut … ! It tastes exactly like a real doughnut and it is absolutely delicious! It’s a very rich juice though – not overly sweet, just rich. I vaped a 4ml tank and it was a bit too much. For me, a 2ml tank will be just fine.

Would I buy this juice again: No, because it makes me want to rush out in search of real doughnuts!

Milkshake Liquids – Secret Menu/Wake Up Wake Up

Flavour Description: a warm fluffy glazed doughnut dipped into a cup of joe

VG/PG: 70/30
Nic: 3mg Nic Salts
Mod: Pico
Coil: Commercial 0.3 ohm
Watt: 30W

My comment:

Firstly, I was surprised that nic salts had been used, although it's only a 3mg strength. It's the first time that I've come across low-strength nic salts. There are those who say that nic salts have a strange taste. I didn't experience any strange taste, but then, I don't with high-strength nic salts either.

As @KZOR said in his You Tube review, there is not the slightest hint of coffee, but the doughnut … ohhhhhh the doughnut … ! It tastes exactly like a real doughnut and it is absolutely delicious! It’s a very rich juice though – not overly sweet, just rich. I vaped a 4ml tank and it was a bit too much. For me, a 2ml tank will be just fine.

Would I buy this juice again: No, because it makes me want to rush out in search of real doughnuts!
This juice doesn’t use Nic Salts... not that I’ve seen lol

Back