Milky Avenue - One shots Reviews

Bubblegum milkshake

I went with the Furyan and the Loop.1.5 with this one. Then the pod.

There a similarities with all of these milkshakes. You can pick up the cream and the ice and for me, the thing I like the most is the density of the vape. The bubblegum does indeed taste like bubblegum milkshake. it is sweet but I have tried to put that aside for the review. Is the flavour there, YES, is it a good vape YES, is it thin or full on, it is FULL ON. The con for me is the sweetness, but that is subjective and would be a pro for the sweet tooth lovers.

Last edited:
Firstly thank you @TFM for sending all 6 of the shakes. In essence you have sent me 1.2 L of product which will last me some time. This brings me to my first point. If the flavours of these juices were not on point then no matter how much or little that you pay for them would have any relevance. At the price point of these one shots and factor in that you get 30 mls per bottle, enough for 200ml of juice, then relevant to the quality of the vape that you get you can calculate value for money.

In other words are they worth the bucks? Well, too bloody right they are.

I found each of the flavours had a nuance to them. The Chocolate had a richness without being overwhelming. The Banana was well balanced with just the right amount of ice. The lime was sharp. The Vanilla was so smooth and the Strawberry left that wonderful coating in your mouth. The bubble gum was .... bubblegum

Chocolate: Tank 8/10 RDA 9/10 Pod 9/10

Vanilla: Tank 8/10 RDA 9.5/10 Pod 8.5/10

Banana: Tank 8.5/10 RDA 9/10 Pod 8.5/10

Lime: Tank 7/10 RDA 7.5/10 Pod 8.5/10

Bubble gum: Tank 8/10 RDA 8/10 Pod 8/10

Strawberry: Tank 8.5/10 RDA 9/10 Pod 9/10

In conclusion I found that RTA's with simple coils or claptons performed the least. RDA's with complex coils and pods with mesh performed the best and I suspect that RTA's with mesh would also give outstanding results.

IMG_20210827_132001.jpg It's Friday, and I said Friday would be @TFM Banana. I have been determined to get one of my Intakes to a stage where the Milky avenue one shots would shine in an RTA.
So I did a pit stop, wrapped a 10 wrap coil master comp wire single wire coil. Came out at .63, which is way higher than I usually vape at. Wicked it nice and loose as I want lots of wicking.

Winner, finally I can say with confidence that these juices will work in an RTA. Like many things in vaping there are so many variables that it is impossible to say what will work for whom. The flavour is coming through, not as saturated as an RDA but as the Intake is an RDL you have to draw longer and the density of the vapor this juice produces then does the job and carries the yummy through. I am vaping and typing at the same time. I will not however post a pic of the smug smile on my face. Happy vaping all.

Last edited:
I have tested two flavours this far. Banana-and bubblegum milkshakes.
The Banana milkshake one shot.
I've mixed at 10% then upped the percentage so I could give the same type of feedback as other reviewers.

Unfortunately that didn't work so well.
For me personally the 15% was too much and when I vaped it. After about the second draw on my Zeus RTA, Vapefly Galaxies MTL RTDA, Nevoks Feelin and vapefly Kriemield 2. It was to overwhelming and flavour disappeared for me.
So I changed the two back to 10% and all went well after that.
The banana milkshake is true to its name.
Theres nothing overpowering in this blend of concentrates. On day one after mixing the vanilla ice cream was the most prominent with banana undertones and then a true as Bob banana towards the end and the exhale. Really nice and we'll balanced. By the third day it was better and after 5 days it was good enough to write a love song to.
The banana milkshake has a full body banana flavour. Sweet and ripe with the perfect balance I might add. Not overpowering the ice cream and the ice blended nicely to complete the experience.
Some would want more banana or more ice cream ,but if that were to be the case then it wouldn't work as an All Day Vape and that is exactly what this is.
A really well balanced ADV. Too much of anything else would spoil this one shot and my in my personal experience with other juices. I wouldn't want to vape it for too long. The bottle 100ml lasted me as long as the steep time.
And my recommendation for steep time is 10 days.
Before that is fine ,but it pops at around ten days which isn't bad for a creamy blend. At ten days it's full on Banana milkshake on the inhale and exhale.

Would I recommend this Banana milkshake oneshot?
Most definitely.
And as a side note for the banana lovers.
This is a spot on flavour.
For the non banana lovers. It's not too rich and would be a great treat every now and then.
As for wattage. It's best to find your happy place.IMG_20210818_214256.jpg IMG-20210824-WA0012.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210818_214256.jpg
    IMG_20210818_214256.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
30min breathing then the steeping commences and testing scheduled for Friday.
100ml of each mixed with the magnetic stirrer for 20min each, 3mg Pure nic, 35PG:65VG ratio
Testing will be done on the Asgard mini and Tauren Max RDA's

View attachment 237091

Interesting, I had would have never known or thought to let it "breathe". Is this something I should be doing when mixing?

Milky Avenue -
Bubblegum Milkshake.

Authentic, that's what it is. Nothing else can describe it in one word.
This is another well balanced and we'll blended milkshake in this range.
What you get is a true bubblegum Milkshake on the inhale and exhale.
Creamy, but not overwhelming and the bubblegum is prominent and it's left behind with a sweet sensation after exhale.
This is another all-day vape.
Tested in all the above setups with the addition of the Symba RDA.
I would say to let it steep the prescribed time, 3-5days and for best results at 10 days.16307072654483109960829054558416.jpg

So I felt left out and grabbed me some of the one shots from @TFM this morning. They’re mixed and hiding in the cupboard for 10 days but man they smell GOOOOOOD

:dancer2::dancer2::dancer2::dancer2::dancer2::dancer2:

So I felt left out and grabbed me some of the one shots from @TFM this morning. They’re mixed and hiding in the cupboard for 10 days but man they smell GOOOOOOD

Careful.... I've had girls like that. Smell amazing and taste like sh!t

:couch:

Milky avenue
Vanilla milkshake one shot.

This is honestly my favorite this far. A creamy vanilla ice cream milkshake. I thought I'd get a vanilla flavour like in the banana milkshake, but didn't. It was more subtle in smell and flavour when I mixed it and was definitely more rounded and full-bodied when steeped.
I left this @15% but I'm sure it would have been great at 10%. A brilliant mix of concentrates that will leave you wanting more. I don't wish for anything different and would say it's perfect as it is.

On the inhale and exhale the sweet vanilla lingers In your mouth when the ice fades.
While vaping there was honestly people searching for the origin of this (f*-$#) nice smell until they realized it was me and then complimented me on it.
So TFM this is another winner that got much more praise than the other one shots I tested.
An all day vape for sure and a true vanilla flavour with no bad after tastes like a few other vanilla juices I've tasted till now and because of the feedback I got I would rate this a 9. 5/10.
16310526389844551835588353797592.jpg
Please note I didn't rate the other one shots and I'm not going to. I only rated this oneshot because of the feedback.

hope you got the Lime as one of them !

I also found the vanilla to be brilliant in an RDA, it has a very silky smooth flavour that is not dominant in any one area. The chocolate is "in your face eat it all up". The vanilla is "laid back on the beach watching the girls in bikini's"

Well that Vanilla milkshake is getting a good hammering from me. Out of them all this is my favourite.

Last night I loaded the Kennedy Trickster with dual claptons at a dangerous 0.12 for a single battery mech and went with the Golisi S30 for the Roundhouse. Instant firing, huge volume and loads and loads of flavour. Vanilla, Ice, cream, Really really good.

Then I got worried about the amp draw and moved the Trickster to the MVV II and the Molicells. Has to be the most mismatched set up ever, but man what a vape.

Attachments

• IMG_20210909_204207_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210909_204207_HDR.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_20210909_204231_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210909_204231_HDR.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20210909_204322_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20210909_204322_HDR.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20210909_204348.jpg
    IMG_20210909_204348.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Well that Vanilla milkshake is getting a good hammering from me. Out of them all this is my favourite.

Last night I loaded the Kennedy Trickster with dual claptons at a dangerous 0.12 for a single battery mech and went with the Golisi S30 for the Roundhouse. Instant firing, huge volume and loads and loads of flavour. Vanilla, Ice, cream, Really really good.

Then I got worried about the amp draw and moved the Trickster to the MVV II and the Molicells. Has to be the most mismatched set up ever, but man what a vape.
Well this just makes the fact that I still have a lot of days of steeping left suck even more. Thanks.

Just change the driptip to a black one and just so you know, it the mismatch doesn't bother me.

Back