Milky Avenue - One shots Reviews

As promised. The pics or it didn't happen! :D
IMG-20210818-WA0011.jpg
Firstly this is my first package delivered by these guys and the delivery guy did a good job. Got the call wha lah!
IMG-20210818-WA0005.jpg IMG-20210818-WA0010.jpg
And the samples from TFM.IMG-20210818-WA0009.jpg
Starting to mix soon so testing can commence.

I mixed up the banana at 10% I know the recommendation is 15% but I seem to like a lower % but if after one tank it doesn't work I'll up the % to recommend..
Mixed 10% oneshot, 3% distilled water and VG. Fingers crossed.
And 4mg freebase.

For @ARYANTO

Lunch time and @TFM Banana milkshake has been in the bottle for a few days now. The Noisy and Blotto look at me all accusingly, I can hear their conversation "why does he not use us, he is using those other mods and tanks, are they better than us, what is wrong with me."

I know there is a couple of claptons in the Blotto and I have only had my ADV in there so that should clear out quickly. OK then Banana milkshake , in you go. Naturally the first few draws were a bit mixed ..... but then the flavour started to come through. I am only on the lowest setting on the noisy but feel no need to turn it up.
Cloud production is great as it has been with all of the one shots. The flavour, you can say that again, the flavour is spot on Banana milkshake. I promise I had no part in the making of these one shots but they must have had my style of vaping in mind. My Blotto when dual coiled is restricted, so I need to be wide open and a good long draw. The flavour beats hands down anything I have made DIY. The combination of banana, milky cream and cool suits me down to the ground. @3mg nic there is not a lot of throat hit and you can get a real lung full that again coats the mouth and is very pleasant through the nose without any irritation. I think I would irritate folk with the cloud size. I don't do a lot of commercial juices, one shots represent good value for money for me and at the price point of these, I am giving 10/10.
I know mates who love banana's when they go brown and sweet, not for me, I like them when they are just ripe. This juice is like that, not overly sweet. during the day I vape for the nic content, on an evening I like to experiment with flavours and will happily dump anything too sweet.

This @TFM banana milkshake has just become my Friday vape.

just when I think I have my favourite, one sneaks up and blows me away

which is great

For @ARYANTO

Lunch time and @TFM Banana milkshake has been in the bottle for a few days now. The Noisy and Blotto look at me all accusingly, I can hear their conversation "why does he not use us, he is using those other mods and tanks, are they better than us, what is wrong with me."

I know there is a couple of claptons in the Blotto and I have only had my ADV in there so that should clear out quickly. OK then Banana milkshake , in you go. Naturally the first few draws were a bit mixed ..... but then the flavour started to come through. I am only on the lowest setting on the noisy but feel no need to turn it up.
Cloud production is great as it has been with all of the one shots. The flavour, you can say that again, the flavour is spot on Banana milkshake. I promise I had no part in the making of these one shots but they must have had my style of vaping in mind. My Blotto when dual coiled is restricted, so I need to be wide open and a good long draw. The flavour beats hands down anything I have made DIY. The combination of banana, milky cream and cool suits me down to the ground. @3mg nic there is not a lot of throat hit and you can get a real lung full that again coats the mouth and is very pleasant through the nose without any irritation. I think I would irritate folk with the cloud size. I don't do a lot of commercial juices, one shots represent good value for money for me and at the price point of these, I am giving 10/10.
I know mates who love banana's when they go brown and sweet, not for me, I like them when they are just ripe. This juice is like that, not overly sweet. during the day I vape for the nic content, on an evening I like to experiment with flavours and will happily dump anything too sweet.

This @TFM banana milkshake has just become my Friday vape.
Thank you for the review , I love banana and have just ordered Mr 'Nana from @KZOR , keen to give this a go in a Blotto.

Testing setup : VGOD Elite 200W & Tauren Max RDA, CBD and a pair of blue White Collar aliens (0.23ohm)

To start off i would defo recommend people who are going to buy these one-shots to let them steep for the recommended 5 days.
That is when the true potential decides to rise to the occasion.

1) Strawberry : Lovely creamy strawberry crafted with subtlety. The blending has done more than enough to ensure a smile to be had from the lovers of this red fruit. The sweetness makes its presence known to insure that the protocol for a milkshake is adhered to but not at the levels where your pancreas will get over-excited in insulin release. There is a coolness that descends upon the palate but not arctic of origins ….. more like “opening the fridge door” experience. If the flavor had to have a close relative regarding enjoyment then it would be niece nesquik but more candy of nature.

I would bestow a easy 8.5/10 for this creation.

2) Vanilla : A good choice was made to make use of Madagascar vanilla since it enhances the thickness nuance leaving you with a milkshake experience that satisfies the cream enthusiasts. And just when you wonder where planifolia has gone she stealthily tags you half-way on the exhale with a little bit of caramel in her pockets. I personally would have liked the vanilla to have a louder voice amongst the creamy spectators but still a lovely smooth experience non-the-less. Being a shy individual she does not stick around after the concert but decides to give sweetness and cream a longer opportunity to be spotted in the crowd. Deciding not to wear dark shades in public resulted in a lower level of coolness,

7.5/10 she proudly earns as playing here part in this assembly.

3) Lime : The fans of INW Lime and Key-lime will have a blast with this one. Being a candy lime fan I thought it interesting that I ended up enjoying this as well. It made it through a hour session in my cherished Tauren Beest tank leaving the atty slightly dismayed as friendships have been made. The lime is so well balanced with the creams that a Olympic gymnast on the beam would be surprised if she still won gold after the limes performance.
The Tauren Max has brought out the best in her where a extra hop-skip-and-jump in freshness stature has come to light allowing her to enjoy and additional sleepover night in the mouth. She took the longest route up the steep hill but also earns points as a strong finisher. This is by far the closest a lime shake has gotten to the one I so much enjoy at Asamis' for our monthly family sushi outing.

Waiting the extra days to test her strength pushes her up to a 8/10.

4) Banana : A nice combination of ripe and candy banana with a aftertaste of the very familiar Lorann Banana Cream. Better than most I have tasted so far and I just enjoyable enough to bring out the inner primate in me. Again, as it should, the creams dominate the terminal component of the exhale with the yellowness treating you like a expensive starter and main course should. The banana is Pee-wee Herman in nature where a dominance in shear power will never be on the agenda. This profile is calm in personality, sweet in response and smooth in execution. The inclusion of a little more vanilla ice cream would have been welcomed with open arms but despite of that still stands its ground in the nana milkshake realm. Not often do you come across a banana you can fill your tank with and not have a feeling of compunction along the way of leveling it down ……. well try this.

Any bipedal banana loving nature enthusiast dessert gobbling person should give this a try.
8/10 for a silver podium finish.

Other two to follow soon .................

Last edited:
All mixed up. And bucked up the banana milkshake to the prescribed percentage. Not that it didn't work @10%. The feedback will be on the prescribed mixing strength. IMG_20210821_173804.jpg

Testing setup : VGOD Elite 200W & Tauren Max RDA, CBD and a pair of blue White Collar aliens (0.23ohm)

To start off i would defo recommend people who are going to buy these one-shots to let them steep for the recommended 5 days.
That is when the true potential decides to rise to the occasion.

1) Strawberry : Lovely creamy strawberry crafted with subtlety. The blending has done more than enough to ensure a smile to be had from the lovers of this red fruit. The sweetness makes its presence known to insure that the protocol for a milkshake is adhered to but not at the levels where your pancreas will get over-excited in insulin release. There is a coolness that descends upon the palate but not arctic of origins ….. more like “opening the fridge door” experience. If the flavor had to have a close relative regarding enjoyment then it would be niece nesquik but more candy of nature.

I would bestow a easy 8.5/10 for this creation.

2) Vanilla : A good choice was made to make use of Madagascar vanilla since it enhances the thickness nuance leaving you with a milkshake experience that satisfies the cream enthusiasts. And just when you wonder where planifolia has gone she stealthily tags you half-way on the exhale with a little bit of caramel in her pockets. I personally would have liked the vanilla to have a louder voice amongst the creamy spectators but still a lovely smooth experience non-the-less. Being a shy individual she does not stick around after the concert but decides to give sweetness and cream a longer opportunity to be spotted in the crowd. Deciding not to wear dark shades in public resulted in a lower level of coolness,

7.5/10 she proudly earns as playing here part in this assembly.

3) Lime : The fans of INW Lime and Key-lime will have a blast with this one. Being a candy lime fan I thought it interesting that I ended up enjoying this as well. It made it through a hour session in my cherished Tauren Beest tank leaving the atty slightly dismayed as friendships have been made. The lime is so well balanced with the creams that a Olympic gymnast on the beam would be surprised if she still won gold after the limes performance.
The Tauren Max has brought out the best in her where a extra hop-skip-and-jump in freshness stature has come to light allowing her to enjoy and additional sleepover night in the mouth. She took the longest route up the steep hill but also earns points as a strong finisher. This is by far the closest a lime shake has gotten to the one I so much enjoy at Asamis' for our monthly family sushi outing.

Waiting the extra days to test her strength pushes her up to a 8/10.

4) Banana : A nice combination of ripe and candy banana with a aftertaste of the very familiar Lorann Banana Cream. Better than most I have tasted so far and I just enjoyable enough to bring out the inner primate in me. Again, as it should, the creams dominate the terminal component of the exhale with the yellowness treating you like a expensive starter and main course should. The banana is Pee-wee Herman in nature where a dominance in shear power will never be on the agenda. This profile is calm in personality, sweet in response and smooth in execution. The inclusion of a little more vanilla ice cream would have been welcomed with open arms but despite of that still stands its ground in the nana milkshake realm. Not often do you come across a banana you can fill your tank with and not have a feeling of compunction along the way of leveling it down ……. well try this.

Any bipedal banana loving nature enthusiast dessert gobbling person should give this a try.
8/10 for a silver podium finish.

Other two to follow soon .................

WOW! What creative writing!!!

In order to do the pods justice, I had to mix accordingly. Up to now I have mixed with RDA's and low ohms in mind.

I did these in anticipation of the pods arriving so they have had a few days steep. However I would also state that the Chocolate, Vanilla and Banana taste great as a shake and vape.

Chocolate ...... 60/40 VG/PG zero nic . Mixing separately and not using pre mix allowed me to get the thinner mix. The theory being that PG is the flavour carrier and might carry over better in the tighter draw pods.

Banana ........ 70/30 VG/PG 9mg nic. Wanted a higher nic content and to see how the throat hit is.

The MISO and the Chocolate turned out exactly as planned. The vapour production is considerably less but the flavour is coming through much the same as on the squonk. That same creamy flavour that I find neither sweet nor bitter. MTL is difficult for me but the MISO can turn around the pod and give a decent RDL. Hot chocolate with cream and the cooler vape from the MISO compliments the flavour very well.

The KIPO got the banana. No RDL here so I wanted something to hit the back of the throat and to see if this had the potential for an ADV.

YES to both. The KIPO is a tight draw and very suited to MTL. Drawing a mouth full already produced the banana flavour before the lung draw and there was enough vapour to exhale through the nose that also highlights the banana presence. The difference I found here was the cooler vape didn't highlight the ice as much as the DL vape, but that did not detract from how very pleasant the vape was.

Overall the MTL experience is very satisfying, and this coming from a guy that had years of MTL, switched to DL and RDL for more than 2 years already.

If I was asked would I recommend these milkshakes in an MTL set up, the answer would be " why wouldn't ya" One thing I keep coming back to is the vapour production. I have mixed some DIY and some of mine are .... thin, not dense, transparent. Each one of the Milky avenue one shots has a thickness to them, Yes I know I can change that with the VG/PG % but even when I did, they still have this volume to them.. <<<< I like that.

Vanilla milkshake:

Time to get a big gun out
IMG_20210823_132914.jpg
The mighty Furyan and the Loop 1.5 with a rather large 3 core clapton @.16.

For me this went straight to a 9.5. Absolutely delightful. Not as in your face as the chocolate but not as shy as the lime. I LOVED IT. The common theme with these milkshakes is the density of the vapour and I found this to be spot on. One good draw and you can take your time and just savor it until the next draw which is really satisfying but still leaves you wanting more. I don't have a sweet tooth and could not recognize a Capella from a Flavour west nor FA, but I do still have a few sub par taste buds that know what they are doing. Loved this stuff, It's like a really good desert after just having a first class fillet. YUM ... savor .. give me more... YUM .. rinse and repeat.

I have the Lime in the Voopoo pod and using as an ADV but can't wait to get this Vanilla in there. Bubblegum I have left until last.

Did I tell you about the Vanilla. Man this is a 9.5 in a squonk. Hit it hard with a fresh battery on a low ohm exotic build and it will leave you breathless.

I only mixed half of each of my concentrates and shared the love to a fellow DIY enthusiast.
Here is his thoughts .........

"Milkshake flavors
Mix : 15% flavour/ 6% pg salt nic/ 35 / 65 pg /Vg mix
Setup : Ares v2 24mm LE MTL ,28g ss316L plain round 6 wraps +- 1 ohm at 18W

Lime
Flavor profile is very accurate, the lime is a bit overpowering in the recipe

Bubblegum
Flavor profile not very accurate, very little bubblegum flavor on exhale

Vanilla
Flavor profile very accurate
The vanilla extract flavor is very present in the flavor but not overpowering

Strawberry
Flavor profile is not very accurate, the flavor leans more towards a raspberry than strawberry
The flavor is quite strong with a slight perfume after taste

Banana
Flavor profile is very accurate
Very nice balance with the banana and milky undertones
No penicillin after taste

Chocolate
Flavor profile is perfect rich chocolate balanced with milky undertones

As all the above are milkshakes I personally would have preferred a bit of cooling"

I only mixed half of each of my concentrates and shared the love to a fellow DIY enthusiast.
Here is his thoughts .........

"Milkshake flavors
Mix : 15% flavour/ 6% pg salt nic/ 35 / 65 pg /Vg mix
Setup : Ares v2 24mm LE MTL ,28g ss316L plain round 6 wraps +- 1 ohm at 18W

Lime
Flavor profile is very accurate, the lime is a bit overpowering in the recipe

Bubblegum
Flavor profile not very accurate, very little bubblegum flavor on exhale

Vanilla
Flavor profile very accurate
The vanilla extract flavor is very present in the flavor but not overpowering

Strawberry
Flavor profile is not very accurate, the flavor leans more towards a raspberry than strawberry
The flavor is quite strong with a slight perfume after taste

Banana
Flavor profile is very accurate
Very nice balance with the banana and milky undertones
No penicillin after taste

Chocolate
Flavor profile is perfect rich chocolate balanced with milky undertones

As all the above are milkshakes I personally would have preferred a bit of cooling"

interesting that he doesn't get the cooling, because I definitely do

Most likely because he tested them for MTL use. Less airlow = less ice experience. :)
I did RDL to ODL and got some ice but found it to be in the 0.4 - 0.8 WS23 range.

Could be why I found the Vanilla to be so good despite getting an "optimistic" on my comments. The Loop 1.5 is a single or dual coil, I have it loaded with a big single right now and when testing the juice tried it both with only a single airflow open and then with both. With both it is a very airy vape but the coil heats up quickly and a short draw gets loads of vapour. An ODL gets the ice going in and out.

Juice testing is very subjective

Thanks to all the members who gave feedback on this thread

Now I want to try the banana :)

And I dont mind if there isnt enough ice - I have many bottles of menthol at hand !

I like banana which is why I went with the Blotto. When I diy, I do it with a tank or Mech or RDA in mind and try to mix accordingly. @TFM was kind enough to send all 6 milkshakes so I think they need as much variation on the testing as I am able to give. I think that is fair.

I have made banana mixes with the Blotto in mind but have never quite got to the level of this one shot. It is better than what I can mix for a similar cost, and that says a lot as DIY costs less in general than commercial and "premier" juices" (I have yet to try Monkey fart by Huffle puff but I believe it has a shit load of ingredients)

I will be very interested in your opinion as I see you as middle of the road as far as your vaping style is concerned. @KZOR I think has nailed it, I am not picking up any menthol but more WS 23. No idea what percentage but it is there.

Hope you enjoy.

I'm also enjoying the banana which I never thought I would, pleasant surprise

Your set ups would make anything taste good. My Intake single is just not cutting it for these one shots. I find the more saturated vape to really bring out the flavour.

my setups would also tell me if a juice was kak ;)

Thanks to all the members who gave feedback on this thread

Now I want to try the banana :)

And I dont mind if there isnt enough ice - I have many bottles of menthol at hand !

Go for it, It's a well balanced mix.

Back