Milo & Tennis Biscuits help

Kiff Rooibos

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Howzit all. I'm soon to be jumping into the world of DIY and in addition to a few reliable well-liked recipes I'll be trying out, I would also like to attempt two of my favourite food/drink items in the whole world- Tennis biscuits and a cold glass of Milo.

I have been cooking professionally for the past 10 years between restaurants, Woolies head-office and freelancing worldwide; and my staple comforts when I return home from work, after tasting and smelling what feels like a hundred different things, frequently include my beloved milo and tennis biscuits (and yes, I take tennis biscuits with me when I travel for work)

Any experience or help on this most important undertaking will be greatly appreciated :) Many thanks.

Howzit all. I'm soon to be jumping into the world of DIY and in addition to a few reliable well-liked recipes I'll be trying out, I would also like to attempt two of my favourite food/drink items in the whole world- Tennis biscuits and a cold glass of Milo.

I have been cooking professionally for the past 10 years between restaurants, Woolies head-office and freelancing worldwide; and my staple comforts when I return home from work, after tasting and smelling what feels like a hundred different things, frequently include my beloved milo and tennis biscuits (and yes, I take tennis biscuits with me when I travel for work)

Any experience or help on this most important undertaking will be greatly appreciated :) Many thanks.
that sounds really like a great idea tricky but great i think milo is a malty milk and chocolate combo of sorts tennis biscuit could be tricky as well but i thing Graham cracker clear is close or maybe cinnamon cookie but i find the cinnamon a bit strong in the concentrate

Don't forget the coconut lol. Let us know if you succeed I also love tennis biscuits.

Going on what eequinox said you probably want sweetner; sucralose 2% and cocoa flavour as well. Not cinnamon though.

Thanks guys. I'm thinking these two will keep me busy getting them right. To avoid any confusion, I would like to make these as two separate juices. I need these two juices in my life. I won't stop until I am content :)

Just out of interest what do you Vape on?.

Just out of interest what do you Vape on?.
At the moment, mainly using Koopor Mini with a combination of drippers (velocity, sapor) and a Goblin Mini. Running all tanks and drippers with titanium. I use a simple evod style vape in the morning (vapemob titan tanks).

hmmm.. i remember seeing somewhere that a forum member has a tennis biscuit DIY, forget who.

Anyway now i'm inspired to try myself.. tennis anyone?? :D

hmmm.. i remember seeing somewhere that a forum member has a tennis biscuit DIY, forget who.

Anyway now i'm inspired to try myself.. tennis anyone?? :D
I would love to get my hands on some of that juice. I will pay handsomely with hamburgers or cash if preferred. Any updates on your new juice? As soon as its stocked, I'm grabbing me a bottle together with a 100ml DDD.

I would love to get my hands on some of that juice. I will pay handsomely with hamburgers or cash if preferred. Any updates on your new juice? As soon as its stocked, I'm grabbing me a bottle together with a 100ml DDD.

Just mixed it up, about to give it the shake-n-vape test.

Great stuff! Looking forward to it. If you nail the Tennis Biscuits before I do, put me down for a few big bottles when they're ready :)

pity you aren't in JHB, we could beta test together ;-)

some definite tennis action going on here, one love.

will have to buy a pack later and compare :p

pity you aren't in JHB, we could beta test together ;-)

some definite tennis action going on here, one love.

will have to buy a pack later and compare :p
That would be first prize. I'll be sure to pull past your way with any attempts of Tennis Biscuits if I pass through JHB for work in the future. I reckon I'll whip up a batch of tennis biscuit ice-cream sandwiches a bit later to satisfy my needs.

Hope your first attempt is a good one.

That would be first prize. I'll be sure to pull past your way with any attempts of Tennis Biscuits if I pass through JHB for work in the future. I reckon I'll whip up a batch of tennis biscuit ice-cream sandwiches a bit later to satisfy my needs.

Hope your first attempt is a good one.

:OMGWOW:

For beta testing I'll even drive to Joburg if I where you :)

Hi @Kiff Rooibos
I have very little DIY experience so cannot advise you but I wish you luck in your endeavours
With your background and experience I am sure you are going to come up with something great!

I like the idea of Milo and i also like Tennis Biscuits a lot.

Ive already tried a brilliant Tennis Biscuits @Yiannaki has made one that is brilliant so its possible to make but i fear the milo might be tricky as im still yet to try a choc type vape that i dont get sick of after 5 toots so let us know if you can get it right :p

Ive already tried a brilliant Tennis Biscuits @Yiannaki has made one that is brilliant so its possible to make but i fear the milo might be tricky as im still yet to try a choc type vape that i dont get sick of after 5 toots so let us know if you can get it right :p
i agree the chocolate is very harsh/rich and the two attempts i have done taste great but kills coils and cotton in no time

Hi @Kiff Rooibos
I have very little DIY experience so cannot advise you but I wish you luck in your endeavours
With your background and experience I am sure you are going to come up with something great!

I like the idea of Milo and i also like Tennis Biscuits a lot.
Thanks. I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get with these two. This style of product development is completely new for me but I do enjoy a good challenge.
Would love to try out some of @Yiannaki Tennis Biscuit. Did a thread search and found that there are a few of you guys who have been lucky enough to try it out. Sounds like he has a winner.

Milo and Tennis Biscuits both have a wonderful savoury (bordering on salty) maltiness to them which is very addictive. Needless to say I'm very keen to have a good bash at these two. Speaking from experience, it's extremely rewarding producing an accurate food product from your thoughts; I'm sure this will be just as rewarding and fun if I get it right.

I have a few juices that I'd like to create, but these top my list.

Thanks. I'm sure I'll need all the help I can get with these two. This style of product development is completely new for me but I do enjoy a good challenge.

Would love to try out some of @Yiannaki Tennis Biscuit. Did a thread search and found that there are a few of you guys who have been lucky enough to try it out. Sounds like he has a winner.

Milo and Tennis Biscuits both have a wonderful savoury (bordering on salty) maltiness to them which is very addictive. Needless to say I'm very keen to have a good bash at these two. Speaking from experience, it's extremely rewarding producing an accurate food product from your thoughts; I'm sure this will be just as rewarding and fun if I get it right.

I have a few juices that I'd like to create, but these top my list.
He certainly did nail it, but he's not parting with the recipe, I've tried :p

Ive already tried a brilliant Tennis Biscuits @Yiannaki has made one that is brilliant so its possible to make but i fear the milo might be tricky as im still yet to

Ive tried my ass off too. He knows hes sitting on gold atm. Calling @Yiannaki. if you dont plan on sharing the recipe , you better go into mass production. 2 pulls of that juice changed me over to a biscuit lover. Been chasing that flavour ever since

I need to start getting into DIY. Been hitting the dripper hard this weekend and watched many expensive ml's of juice go up in...welll... vape.

I still think these tennis and milo juices need to be combined into one glorious nom :p

Ive tried my ass off too. He knows hes sitting on gold atm. Calling @Yiannaki. if you dont plan on sharing the recipe , you better go into mass production. 2 pulls of that juice changed me over to a biscuit lover. Been chasing that flavour ever since
Not going to even try asking a man @Yiannaki to part with the recipe to his holy elixir :) Especially to a complete stranger. Would love to purchase a bottle or three though. I hate knowing that its out there but can't get my hands on it.

Not going to even try asking a man @Yiannaki to part with the recipe to his holy elixir :) Especially to a complete stranger. Would love to purchase a bottle or three though. I hate knowing that its out there but can't get my hands on it.
Yip, I think there are quite a few of us trying to get some out of him, we should start a club :D

Back