Minikin 1.5 galaxy edition

MrSoomar

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
So i just opened my new minikin 1.5, super amped and excellent service from @atomixvapes

With all the excitement had my batteries charged and washed out the tanks ready to rumble, lol

So i threw in a ni80 build with the assumption that the mod will be able to read this type of wire as per the reviews of the 1.5 version, but the list in temp mode only had ni200, ss304,316,317,430, and ti

Am i missing something? :facepalm:

I would appreciate any input

I thought Ni80 is not suitable for temp control.

I thought Ni80 is not suitable for temp control.
Ive had ni80 builds on temp control on my sx mini aswell as my ipv5, but i used to select the ni200 wire type coz it didnt have the function and it would fire like a dream

Seems i have to do the same for this mod unfortunately,

But my main concern here is why the list of capable wite types r so short?

V1.5 wire spec list...
  • Alloy 120
  • Alloy 52
  • Gold
  • Invar36
  • Kanthal A1 APM
  • Kanthal AA EAF
  • Kanthal D
  • Ni200
  • NiFe30
  • Nilo36
  • Nichrome
  • Nickel DH
  • Pernif36
  • SS 304
  • SS 316
  • SS 316L
  • SS 317L
  • SS 430
  • Silver
  • Titanium

Ive had ni80 builds on temp control on my sx mini aswell as my ipv5, but i used to select the ni200 wire type coz it didnt have the function and it would fire like a dream

Seems i have to do the same for this mod unfortunately,

But my main concern here is why the list of capable wite types r so short?
Does it not have a manual TCR setting?

V1.5 wire spec list...
  • Alloy 120
  • Alloy 52
  • Gold
  • Invar36
  • Kanthal A1 APM
  • Kanthal AA EAF
  • Kanthal D
  • Ni200
  • NiFe30
  • Nilo36
  • Nichrome
  • Nickel DH
  • Pernif36
  • SS 304
  • SS 316
  • SS 316L
  • SS 317L
  • SS 430
  • Silver
  • Titanium
Precisely, my one doesnt seem to have that list :(

This list is the reason for the purchase lol

So i just opened my new minikin 1.5, super amped and excellent service from @atomixvapes

With all the excitement had my batteries charged and washed out the tanks ready to rumble, lol

So i threw in a ni80 build with the assumption that the mod will be able to read this type of wire as per the reviews of the 1.5 version, but the list in temp mode only had ni200, ss304,316,317,430, and ti

Am i missing something? :facepalm:

I would appreciate any input
According to Sir Vapes site it only has the following for nickle types.
Ni200
NiFe30
Nilo36

So, you're going to have to find the tcr value for Ni80 and use that in one of the tcr slots.
I dont have one, but if the going got tough, I'd hit up Youtube for info, assuming the manual doesnt have any ideas.

image.jpeg This is the only list of tcr values i have, could someone please assist with the correct setting for ni80?

The reason it's not there is I think after a certain date the new chips put in the minikins did not have all those functions as most didn't work and they claimed to have added extra battery life instead

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Basically because everyone complained about the minikin not supporting whatever or not working properly or something, I use my minikin in wattage so I wouldn't know

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back