Minikin 2

Got a Minikin V2 today and the size and feel are both brilliant. I also don't keep changing settings so shouldn't be a huge prob. Malfunctioning device should have some support from the vendor if it's clearly not due to user error. There are a few vendors that have been willing to help, even repair at their cost despite no obligation to do so. Speak to your vendor they may have a solution or at least recommend a reputable person to fix it. They are all mostly very helpful, besides for the few that I've come across that don't want my business. If you don't win, email ASMODUS Warranty on asmoduswarrantycenter@gmail.com and they will advise you and try to help via a local authorised dealer. Good luck, let us know how it goes.

@boxerulez hows the alien treating you? Any overhang with the ijoy combo?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Sorry, what was that?

97ae6fcd6da5d22477d5dca03b135b7d.jpg

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
c81cbdc998844819d4d2ed1a539f7223.jpg

Check it out. Picked minikin up this morning from @Larry. Loving the mod bru

Just an update:) it seemed as though the i2 nitecore charger I was using is faulty. Was over charging the batteries. The minikin v2's safety feature was kicking in that's why it didn't want to fire.

Bought a gryfalcon all-88. Quite nifty because you can set the volts not to go over 4.2v

All is in order and the device is working like a champ!!

Just an update:) it seemed as though the i2 nitecore charger I was using is faulty. Was over charging the batteries. The minikin v2's safety feature was kicking in that's why it didn't want to fire.

Bought a gryfalcon all-88. Quite nifty because you can set the volts not to go over 4.2v

All is in order and the device is working like a champ!!
I had a friend with some i4 problems. Killed 3 LG browns last week. @anton

2 prong plugs not making solid connection messes with charge cycle amd overcharged. 2 vented and the 3rd wrap melted slightly but still functions.

I had a friend with some i4 problems. Killed 3 LG browns last week. @anton

2 prong plugs not making solid connection messes with charge cycle amd overcharged. 2 vented and the 3rd wrap melted slightly but still functions.

My i2 gets hot as hell, so it seems it is common with these chargers?

My i2 lost a charge bay, not completely dead but only charged at 30ma, got a D4 as an upgrade and everything has been golden since then.
I am not trusting mine, it almost killed two basically new turds, they lose charge too quickly all of a sudden after I charged them in the i2 (and before I realised it got hot):-@. It still charges though, but I shall rather bin it...:O. a pity really, as it is almost new, got it at VK at VapeCon, and used it max 5 times.

Black minkin sold.. Purple looking awesome

f7a533678d38aa285c801179cb7e9336.jpg

@Vape0206 as far as drippers go I like it. The top airflow has no control ring though, but I do not dwindle on the thing, just use it to test DIY's, I am all about SM25 going forward thanks to @Rob Fisher

Currently loading my Magazine to pull the trigger and upset my better half even more picking up another one of those in anticipation of my next mod come month end. (Hopefully a Green V2)

OR

Should I just hold off until month end to get it all :s

Its priced so well @Vape0206 might as well bite the bullet and order. I think VapeHyper is R399 including free shipping. Got mine from eFun Top in competition voucher, still was only 18darra and that was on release.

R399 with shipping is a great deal.. Thats next on my list then.. First need to buy a mage for the gf

I saw he posted it on facebook.. But im going for the rta

Actually handled a V2 today , tiny little mod really nice feel to it .... think this might be the next buy hell need a mod for my SM25 :p

Back