Minikin V1.5

Attie

Dedicated Hobbyist
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
2016-05-12.png

Introducing the brand new Minikin v1.5. Our newly updated device will have many new functions that will satisfy every vapers needs. With the newly upgraded wattage of 150w for power mode and 120w for temperature control along with individual battery indicators to check for even energy dispersion. The new Minikin will also support a multitude of metals for TC. We also added new modes of TCR and TFR for an even greater customisable experience. There is now a micro USB port for an innovative dual battery charging for convenience.

Eish , was just about to pull the trigger on a minikin , but now I think I will wait for this.....

Is this one also made by asmodus ?

Any idea on when the will land localy ?

@NaZa05 I think we may have a problem here

It all depends on what colours it comes in :D

I don't see a problem at all @Kalashnikov children will just have to settle with government education :rofl:

@Chezzig I don't care about the colours I will take another black if I have to :inlove:.

@Rob Fisher I'm just saying if you sell me you VGOD one now while it is worth something I will take it off your hands today :p even though I know this is coming

@Paulie these new mods are not helping me spend your money because I want them all :(

is anyone in SA going to be doing pre orders?

I soooo want one of these

The VGOD was a Limited Edition.

You won't find them that easy.Not even in the new version.:D

They are keepers and will be worth at least double the money. LOL

:campeon:

Attachments

• 20160512_150110_resized.jpg
    20160512_150110_resized.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 71
The VGOD was a Limited Edition.

You won't find them that easy.Not even in the new version.:D

They are keepers and will be worth at least double the money. LOL