Minikin V1.5

I need help lol vaperite will only keep my minikin till tomorrow im torn between the minikin and the smok h-priv 220 any suggestions please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Minikin.

You wont regret it.

Sent from my SM-G361H using Tapatalk

I need help lol vaperite will only keep my minikin till tomorrow im torn between the minikin and the smok h-priv 220 any suggestions please

Smok Hpriv, more power and no roller coaster TC compared to the minikin, 24mm atty could have overhang on the minikin which might irk you.
Check out DJLsb Vapes reviews on both.

I have neither, waiting for the IPV6X.

Smok Hpriv, more power and no roller coaster TC compared to the minikin, 24mm atty could have overhang on the minikin which might irk you.
Check out DJLsb Vapes reviews on both.

I have neither, waiting for the IPV6X.

thanks alot this actually really helped alot i was completely torn but now i have made up my mind thanks again

According to the review, it has a "roller-coaster tc".. Maybe not for you @Yiannaki...

It would seem so! And such a pitty. Love the format factor of the minikin, the rubber finish and the design. Pitty it sucks at TC :(

Now to look for something else....

It would seem so! And such a pitty. Love the format factor of the minikin, the rubber finish and the design. Pitty it sucks at TC :(

Now to look for something else....

Why not check out the h-priv all the reviews ive gone through all say its amazing the only reason i was torn between that and the minikin is because a sales consultant at vaperite was adamant on how good it was, but now that i saw the review posted earlier sometimes researching for yourself yields better results and that reviewer from the previous post is seriously thorough so maybe go through his other reviews, the other reviewers are okayish but not so in-depth. And since smok is coming out with the tfv8 tank thats also a pretty good perk, and if your into big clouds and tricks you can also get the vgod tank at about R600 and coils are about R66 for the vgod, so you dont have to get a rebuildable the vgod works just as well

Hope this helps you with your decision

That is a no as an OCD issue. ;) My 24mm Avocado's look like they were made for the Minikin's. Side to side there is even a little extra room, and the rounded front on the Minikin lines up with the 24 atty quite well. :)

am150c.jpg

cfc56575cdec6879e5b2db7579437042.jpg
got my h-priv today and seriously impressed and happy with it its amazing

I love my Minikin's with Avo 24's on them. But I have been enjoying the preheat on the Sig 213/Avo 24 long enough now that I tend to reach for it more often than the Minikin's.

sig24avo.jpg

Back