Minikin V1.5

Thank you for the insight @spydro,this might seem like a stupid question but do you think a sleeve would fit onto the rubberized minikins ?is there a noticeable difference in size ?I want the minikin for its battery life and really like the fact that its rubberized but would like to protect it even more with a sleeve as I will be using it in conditions where the possibility to drop it is high ?

No such thing as a stupid question, just stupid answers.

My answer on this question will lean heavily to the stupid side by default because I have never used a sleeve on any mod. But I imagine some here that have Minikin's will have used them and may chime in.

Best guess though would be who ever makes the sleeves does make them to fit the rubberized finish as most of the Minikin's do have that finish.

Thank you @spydro,I forgot to state the size difference between the 120w and 150w,as the vendors here only stock the sleeve for the 120w,I know it will be blocking the charging port but that's not a issue as I will be using a battery charger instead of the mod

A note about the colors....
The V1.5 150W's with rubberized finishes do have the same door gap issues that the rubberized 120's had. Not as noticeable on the black 150 same as the black 120. Maybe something to keep in mind when you pick colors if you are OCD about the door gap issues.

@Spydro. could you perhaps shed some light regarding the performance of the 1.5 on temperature control? What has your experience been?

@Spydro. could you perhaps shed some light regarding the performance of the 1.5 on temperature control? What has your experience been?

I don't run any of my TC mods in TC mode, so have no idea how well the Minikin's perform in TC.

Thank you @spydro,I forgot to state the size difference between the 120w and 150w,as the vendors here only stock the sleeve for the 120w,I know it will be blocking the charging port but that's not a issue as I will be using a battery charger instead of the mod

The minikin 120w sleeve does indeed fit the minikin 1.5.

I will do dryburn test this weekend for you to test the TC on SS. I had a 26/24 g SS setup running in one of my tanks and i feel like i had to up the wattage and temp to get my sweet spot. PM me your cell number and I'll send you a vid of the dry burn test tomorrow.

Tell me peeps do the rubberized minikins wear and tear easily? Does it come off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me peeps do the rubberized minikins wear and tear easily? Does it come off?

Nope. Mine has been laid down everywhere without much care and it pretty much still looks like it came out of the box. the rubber is very durable.

Nope. Mine has been laid down everywhere without much care and it pretty much still looks like it came out of the box. the rubber is very durable.

Agreed, mine has even fallen out of my pocket onto the concrete and not even a scratch

if someone will buy my one for 1200 then yeah but doubt that gonna happen. You bro?

Also waiting to see hey, not in a rush for a new mod. maybe when the rest of the colours come in I'll feel different.

Can i just ask where you get sleeves from? And does it really need one especially on the rubber ones?

They don't need one IMO. Only complaint I've ever heard is that some colors have got dirty (like the Tiffany Blue).

To me sleeves are a personal preference thing. I would never put a sleeve on any of my mods. And I'm not a fan of wraps/skins either. Have only used those on two mods ever... a polished ProVari that was a finger print magnet got a carbon fiber wrap, a current Black Snow Wolf Mini that was the same has a skin covering the doors only. All of the SWM's are the same probably, but my Champagne and White ones don't show them as much as the black one did.

I caved @NaZa05 .. Just ordered a purple one :) lolol....

I don't feel bad though because I haven't had vapemail in a good 6 weeks , other than my VM Juice :)

I caved @NaZa05 .. Just ordered a purple one :) lolol....

I don't feel bad though because I haven't had vapemail in a good 6 weeks , other than my VM Juice :)

I'm actually surprised it took you this long lol, I will cave soon just waiting for the right colour to land.

You should get the aVo 24 for it @Chezzig

a7d001fe8d3b8578c12f237ba5ea2a3f.jpg

Haven't Vaped her yet coz I'm fasting. But damn

I'm actually surprised it took you this long lol, I will cave soon just waiting for the right colour to land.

You should get the aVo 24 for it @Chezzig
lololol.. I kept telling myself "I don't need it" which I don't ... Buuuut, I deserve it :) Good thinking .. I hope you find your colour soon :)

Avo 24? Do I need to do any work in order to get it vaping in 1 min??? cos you know me hey.

lololol.. I kept telling myself "I don't need it" which I don't ... Buuuut, I deserve it :) Good thinking .. I hope you find your colour soon :)

Avo 24? Do I need to do any work in order to get it vaping in 1 min??? cos you know me hey.

The same tank just posted on the purple one above. I think it's time to build coils now yourself.

View attachment 53967

Introducing the brand new Minikin v1.5. Our newly updated device will have many new functions that will satisfy every vapers needs. With the newly upgraded wattage of 150w for power mode and 120w for temperature control along with individual battery indicators to check for even energy dispersion. The new Minikin will also support a multitude of metals for TC. We also added new modes of TCR and TFR for an even greater customisable experience. There is now a micro USB port for an innovative dual battery charging for convenience.
Bet you didnt expect this to become the official minikin 1.5 thread lol

Back