t
Just thinking about your post ... I guess the vendors asking questions about warranty, aftermarket support and service and stockholdings of consumables is valid, and in my opinion, theyre asking the right questions ... Certainly I would be concerned about those points, and particularly so after the recent exposure on the forum of Vaperesso's limited 3 month warranty, ( not guarantee), on some of their products :eek:.
As to asking for samples ... I'm in two minds about the supply of samples ... Are they for evaluation and or for vetting or just a desire for yet another freebee? ... I'm of the opinion that most would be the latter :(

Unrelated to this, (or maybe not?) ... Has eciggssa ever looked at an online fullfilment service? something like takealot, but specific to vape and related products, as this could be a platform for smaller companies to enter the market whilst concurrently protecting the end user ;)
Thank u for ur suggestion, Intuthu. Is the takesalot platform has its own logistics system? If so, we would love to register in.

After a week of use, I have to say this to me is the best pod device I've used. I'm thoroughly impressed, the flavour is better than the caliburn G, very comfortable mouth piece, battery charges in 15 mins.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
Thank you, shabs. ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you so much @StompieZA @univapo @Univapo_Rebecca !!!!

And well done to the other winners!!!

@Jengz
@skola
@MRHarris1

winner-poster-template-71996af1ff1a0fe513510af11629eb77_screen.jpg

Congrats to the winners

Sent from my SM-N980F using Tapatalk

Back