This is an epic initiative! Thanks for this guys!

Liked...
2021-02-18-08-25-23.png

...and followed!
2021-02-18-08-25-46.png

@Ruwaid
@CJB85
@CMMACKEM

Hey all,

We havent forgotten about the giveaway, We will do a one draw and pick 4 winners by around next week.

But then we really need to up the follows and likes here....

Hozit vapers,

Please tag your friends to join in as we havent had any new posts and cannot give away any more pods if we dont get better participation.

Tag them vapers!! Get them likes and follows and if you can, join our Univapo SA group on Facebook!!!

Eyyy so close, congrats @shabs let us know how it hits
After a week of use, I have to say this to me is the best pod device I've used. I'm thoroughly impressed, the flavour is better than the caliburn G, very comfortable mouth piece, battery charges in 15 mins.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

After a week of use, I have to say this to me is the best pod device I've used. I'm thoroughly impressed, the flavour is better than the caliburn G, very comfortable mouth piece, battery charges in 15 mins.

Thats great feedback and everyone feels the same that uses it! Its really a great little device!

Which is why we are trying to get it into shops in SA!

Thats great feedback and everyone feels the same that uses it! Its really a great little device!

Which is why we are trying to get it into shops in SA!

Have any of the forums MTL Whizzes tried these devices out as yet? ... an endorsement from them would surely go a long way to helping your vision ;)

Have any of the forums MTL Whizzes tried these devices out as yet? ... an endorsement from them would surely go a long way to helping your vision ;)

@Intuthu Kagesi
I wouldn't call myself a Whiz, but I've tried it and it's excellent! The flavour is phenomenal! My review is here.

And in this thread @KZOR, who IS a Whizz, said: "Very good pod kit. Will use mine till the coils die.". https://www.ecigssa.co.za/the-all-new-miso-pod.t71145/#post-903783

I totally agree with KZOR and what we need is a distributor who will supply the Miso pod kit AND the replacement pods.

@Intuthu Kagesi
I wouldn't call myself a Whiz, but I've tried it and it's excellent! The flavour is phenomenal! My review is here.

And in this thread @KZOR, who IS a Whizz, said: "Very good pod kit. Will use mine till the coils die.". https://www.ecigssa.co.za/the-all-new-miso-pod.t71145/#post-903783

I totally agree with KZOR and what we need is a distributor who will supply the Miso pod kit AND the replacement pods.

Don't get me wrong here @Hooked, I'm not questioning the devices nor manufacturer, rather I am providing some constructive suggestions on how to get buy in from prospective dealers/vape shop owners and ultimately users of the devices, as Stompie ZA inferred that there was a slow takeup.

I like awareness campaigns, (not unlike what is being done in this promotion), and in my experience, any additional inertia you can create through what I called "MTL Whizzes" / and or other endorsements is only a plus.

Incidentally; What you did in your mail above ... is exactly what StompieZA needs to promote the product ;) ... Well done! :)

2 weeks, I use mines everyday and the coil is still going strong, flavour is still excellent

Don't get me wrong here @Hooked, I'm not questioning the devices nor manufacturer, rather I am providing some constructive suggestions on how to get buy in from prospective dealers/vape shop owners and ultimately users of the devices, as Stompie ZA inferred that there was a slow takeup.

I like awareness campaigns, (not unlike what is being done in this promotion), and in my experience, any additional inertia you can create through what I called "MTL Whizzes" / and or other endorsements is only a plus.

Incidentally; What you did in your mail above ... is exactly what StompieZA needs to promote the product ;) ... Well done! :)

@Intuthu Kagesi You're spot on about uptake being slow. Univapo sent me, free of charge, a few Misos. I promised them to keep one for myself and to send the others to wholesalers/distributors, so that they could try it.

Three didn't even bother to reply to me.
One wholesaler replied, saying that they weren't interested. At least they had the decency to reply.
One accepted my offer and they also think it's a brilliant device. I'm hoping that their International division will decide to stock it.

Perhaps wholesalers are inundated with freebies and just couldn't be bothered with another one. It's a sad day when this happens.

At the very least they could try it. It's not costing them anything - hell, I'm even paying courier fees to get it to them!!

@Intuthu Kagesi You're spot on about uptake being slow. Univapo sent me, free of charge, a few Misos. I promised them to keep one for myself and to send the others to wholesalers/distributors, so that they could try it.

Three didn't even bother to reply to me.
One wholesaler replied, saying that they weren't interested. At least they had the decency to reply.
One accepted my offer and they also think it's a brilliant device. I'm hoping that their International division will decide to stock it.

Perhaps wholesalers are inundated with freebies and just couldn't be bothered with another one. It's a sad day when this happens.

At the very least they could try it. It's not costing them anything - hell, I'm even paying courier fees to get it to them!!

I've seen this dog and pony show before, (albeit in other industries), where wholesalers play god, and their arrogance works against them in the long run, as all that is required is a tenacious individual(s) to do a door to door marketing awareness drive on the existing vape shops and bypass them ;)

Yeah ive sent emails to most supporting vendors and also inboxed them on the forum (You guys will know how many there are)

Only 1 replied saying i can send them samples. 3 had some questions which was answered relating to warranty and aftermarket service but never got back to me.

So yeah its a difficult market especially if you are a fairly new brand.

Personally....I think the pod marked is overcrowded and there is just too many.

Received a request yesterday from another vape company to review a product but when i saw it was a pod i told them sorry....SA is too flooded and i would recommend them rather sending a proper vape box mod with tank and that i will gladly review.

Oh how i which the pods can stop....lol

Yeah ive sent emails to most supporting vendors and also inboxed them on the forum (You guys will know how many there are)

Only 1 replied saying i can send them samples. 3 had some questions which was answered relating to warranty and aftermarket service but never got back to me.

Received a request yesterday from another vape company to review a product but when i saw it was a pod i told them sorry....SA is too flooded and i would recommend them rather sending a proper vape box mod with tank and that i will gladly review.

Just thinking about your post ... I guess the vendors asking questions about warranty, aftermarket support and service and stockholdings of consumables is valid, and in my opinion, theyre asking the right questions ... Certainly I would be concerned about those points, and particularly so after the recent exposure on the forum of Vaperesso's limited 3 month warranty, ( not guarantee), on some of their products :eek:.
As to asking for samples ... I'm in two minds about the supply of samples ... Are they for evaluation and or for vetting or just a desire for yet another freebee? ... I'm of the opinion that most would be the latter :(

Unrelated to this, (or maybe not?) ... Has eciggssa ever looked at an online fullfilment service? something like takealot, but specific to vape and related products, as this could be a platform for smaller companies to enter the market whilst concurrently protecting the end user ;)

@StompieZA @Intuthu Kagesi
The thing is, it might be new for SA but the Univapo brand clearly isn't new overseas. An article in Planet of the Vapes, written by Antony Lord, states that "Univapo was one of the standout new manufacturers for me last year with consistently good releases ".
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/univapo-miso-pod.html

Isn't the whole idea behind generating awareness is to actually give the device to people who will in turn spread the word?

Week 3, the coil finally started tasting burnt, and the pod seems to be getting loose on the device. Signs that it has clearly overstayed its welcome.
Hoping that vendors get replacement coils for this device as I would definitely want to continue using it.

Sent from my SM-N980F using Tapatalk

2 weeks, I use mines everyday and the coil is still going strong, flavour is still excellent

I went through three pods this far. First two failed due to operator error the third pod is still producing flavour. A few months later. So all in all the pods are capable

Morning Vapers!

So we really wanted more participation but atleast we got you guys talking and sharing your experiences from using the Miso pod which is great!!!

Lets see how many vapers we can get to still participate and by tomorrow i will do a draw and give away the remaining 4 x Miso's!

@univapo @Univapo_Rebecca

t
I went through three pods this far. First two failed due to operator error the third pod is still producing flavour. A few months later. So all in all the pods are capable
thank u for ur approval, Chad. We do appreciate it. I hope we can bring u more good products here.

Back