Mixing for MTL

didn't mix for mtl yet.my tank broke and went searching for a nice one.sad thing is most products are online and I like to walk in and see what I'm in for first hand.I did however steep a tobacco extraction and hope to see how that works out for me

Howzit guys!
I know this is an old thread but anything with MTL in the title catches my eye lol. Just to add some info for anyone wanting to know @Silver, @Friep @Resistance @Hooked (just a few names off this thread...) The Twisp VG/PG ratio is:
3MG range is 70/30
Pure range is 100VG
And all other ranges is 50/50.

Hi guys can't post a review of the eleaf icare2.still testing it.
My first coil didn't work out so well all I tasted was rubber even though it was set up in the shop.the other one thought is great tasting but that one is not mine and I don't use it really.on my second coil with a mix of twisp rebel,blueberry and grape,kiwi,litchi mix with extra nic.I get no throat and feel the nic

Sent from my VF-696 using Tapatalk

Hi guys can't post a review of the eleaf icare2.still testing it.
My first coil didn't work out so well all I tasted was rubber even though it was set up in the shop.the other one thought is great tasting but that one is not mine and I don't use it really.on my second coil with a mix of twisp rebel,blueberry and grape,kiwi,litchi mix with extra nic.I get no throat and feel the nic

The vape is somewhat tasteless

Back