Mod Builders

Kiai

New Vaper
LV

Awards
I need some advice from any mod builders. Making stuff is my thing. I have looked at one site modmaker is UK who sells components. Is the shipping from UK fast? It shows around 3 weeks. Have anyone tried it? I can life with 3 weeks vs R1200 for DHL.

I know this is normally a waste of time to ask but is there local suppliers who sells components? Alternatively any other suggestions?

I would personally not ship anything through the South African Postal Service, as those 3 weeks can very easily become 6months, if you even receive it in the end. Parts locally are as scarce as chicken's teeth. Unless you want to build a Mosfet or PWM mod. The Vape Den had some DNA boards, not sure if they still have in stock though.

I would personally not ship anything through the South African Postal Service, as those 3 weeks can very easily become 6months, if you even receive it in the end. Parts locally are as scarce as chicken's teeth. Unless you want to build a Mosfet or PWM mod. The Vape Den had some DNA boards, not sure if they still have in stock though.
Tx I saw the boards at vape den but not the other components. Any local suppliers for a 510 connector, switches that fit the DNA board and a battery case.

your best bet would be broken mod salvaging for those parts. It is just scrappy sometimes, as a lot of people want to ask working mod prices for a broken mod :facepalm:

Tx for the information. I knew there were lots of creative “boer maak n plan” pepple around

I used modmaker for 510's back in 2017, didnt find anyone in SA who stocked them.
Hard to remember shipping times, but I think it was about month and a half via post office.
Came out to R457.

For batt sleds, you're probably better off finding the stl file on thingiverse and printing it yourself.

Clipboard02.jpg

You can get battery sleds at Mantech as well as buck/ boost converters, MOSFET etc. 510s is a no go.
Tx for the information. I knew there were lots of creative “boer maak n plan” pepple around

Back