Mod repair

Mofat786

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Howsit boys and girls, can anyone tell me if there is someone that does mod repairs, one of my selection buttons is nlt working on my smok majesty so now im unable to dial down my wattage. Thanks in advance.

Howsit boys and girls, can anyone tell me if there is someone that does mod repairs, one of my selection buttons is nlt working on my smok majesty so now im unable to dial down my wattage. Thanks in advance.
U can try to open up the mod and then try to short the contacts of the button to see if it lowers the wattage, if it does then it's a faulty button.
Hard to say if u will be able to find a replacement button but most of the Electronics on a mod can be salvaged from other mods, mobile phones or old toys. Best of luck, keep us posted

How good are you with a Pico 25 that had a swim, :confused: it’s in the dehydrator at this stage, but once it’s dry I will test to see, 6 days to go!:eek: Tank s in Milton, mod surgical spirits wipedown, had to flush before retrieving!:lipssealed:

Eleaf mods are the most difficult to open and once you are successfull its even more difficult to put everthing back the way it was. I am sure the dehydrator will solve the problem.

Eleaf mods are the most difficult to open and once you are successfull its even more difficult to put everthing back the way it was. I am sure the dehydrator will solve the problem.
I hope so as well, keeping my fingers crossed. :(Should know by now not to carry anything in my left hand!:confused:

Haha I rather drop my phone than a mod... It's always in my pocket or in my right hand.
I agree with that, feel like throwing mine away at least once a week. I was trying to put the mod in my pocket,:) with my left hand. :( And then sploosh, :confused: flush,:eek: retrieve!:cool:

Hi Peeps,

I am back. Please forgive me for my silence over the past few weeks. I had the pleasure of visiting Zimbabwe for six weeks. Internet connectivity there was slower than my old 56K modem back in the day if it worked, and by the time I had loaded a web page I lost my connection. Lovely country if you like lots of bushes. Thank God for solar powered charging banks too, or I would have had a bad month and a half keeping my mod and my phone charged. It was easier to keep the phone charged because I couldn't use it much.

Advice for @Mofat786 :

First remove the batteries. Get some switch cleaner and saturate your buttons with it. You want to get into your offending button contacts without having to open up your mod. As @Faiyaz Cheulkar said, it's a ***** to strip a mod and even more of a ***** to put it back together unless you have infinite patience. Once you have done that, you want to keep the mod in a hot dry place for at least a week for any switch cleaner in the mod to dry out (Not that it is conductive, but just to be safe).

I make no guarantee that what I said above will work. It's the only easy solution that I can think of without having to strip the mod and replace the button, if you can find one in SA!

Back