Mofo Vapes Reviews + Give - Aways

This weeks prize: Coilart DPRO 133 kit
Draw on 16/11/2018

Winners Announced :

Rules of Entry: 18/11/2018

1. BE A SUBSCRIBER OF MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL
2. COMMENT, SHARE ALL PRODUCT REVIEWS FROM TODAY.
3. WINNERS WILL BE CHOSEN AT RANDOM.

The more vids you share and comment on from today, then the more entries into the competition you will get!
GOODLUCK!!!
s-l300.jpg
Entered

Watsup to all you Mofo's out There!!!
Im back and going to be firing on all cylinders.:laser-kill::detenido:

I have WILL HAVE OVER 30 NEW PRODUCT AND E-JUICE REVIEWS, GIVE-AWAY AND MUCH MORE COMING UP FROM DECEMBER 1ST.

SO KEEP ON SUBSCRIBING, LIKING, AND COMMENTING ON MY PRODUCT REVIEWS AS THERE WILL BE ROUGHLY ABOUT 8 GIVE-AWAYS STARTING THIS WEEK.
GIVEAWAYS WILL BE FOR RANDOM VIDS OF MINE THAT ARE ALREADY UP. SO MAKE SURE YOU DO THE NECESSARY AS YOU COULD WIN AND HAVE COMMENTED 6 MONTHS AGO.
GOODLUCK!!!:campeon:

Watsup to all you Mofo's out There!!!
Im back and going to be firing on all cylinders.:laser-kill::detenido:

I have WILL HAVE OVER 30 NEW PRODUCT AND E-JUICE REVIEWS, GIVE-AWAY AND MUCH MORE COMING UP FROM DECEMBER 1ST.

SO KEEP ON SUBSCRIBING, LIKING, AND COMMENTING ON MY PRODUCT REVIEWS AS THERE WILL BE ROUGHLY ABOUT 8 GIVE-AWAYS STARTING THIS WEEK.
GIVEAWAYS WILL BE FOR RANDOM VIDS OF MINE THAT ARE ALREADY UP. SO MAKE SURE YOU DO THE NECESSARY AS YOU COULD WIN AND HAVE COMMENTED 6 MONTHS AGO.
GOODLUCK!!!:campeon:
Fantastic to see dude!:clap:

Got the
1.Wismec Tinker RX300 Kit Review:mgwhore:
2.Dinner Lady Blackberry Crumble:love:

Remember keep on Subscribing and commenting on my Reviews as there is a Giveaway every week this month as well as a few surprise give-aways to say thanks.:campeon:

Guys please feel free to start a new thread.
Also please re-read the rules and I know it's hard but try to stay on topic.

Remember MOFO's keep those likes, comments and shares going as this week I have the Wotofo Vaporous Dual Coil RDA up for Grabs!!!:flamethrower2:
Draw on Sunday 2 December 2018!!!:b1::b1:
Also a Wismec NC Luxotic 250W Parallel/ Series Mod!!!!:campeon::campeon:
Comments, shares and likes related to Youtube only!
Subscription to Youtube channel is mandatory.

Last edited:
Back