Monark users

JohnoF

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Just wanted to ask the mech users if this is just putting on the contacts of my monark or a result of arcing? How would I go about cleaning or rectifying it? (The black marks on the contact)

eb19a1e559fc215555d4bda2afee6da8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to ask the mech users if this is just putting on the contacts of my monark or a result of arcing? How would I go about cleaning or rectifying it? (The black marks on the contact)

eb19a1e559fc215555d4bda2afee6da8.jpg

Yo dude... yeah u gotta clean that! It’s gonna cause heavy voltage drop and ur battery will last only a few pulls with such residue on the contacts.

So u have to take the contacts out, this is done easily by undoing the screw and tiny nut at the bottom left hand corner of the mod. Once ur contact is out what I find works best is to rub it against the rubber part of a mouse pad (the black under part) of the mouse pad. It cleans it off quite nicely and quickly. U should also undo the silver round contact that screws onto the 510 connector and do the same, rub it against the mouse bad and then u should be good to go!

Hope this helps

Yo dude... yeah u gotta clean that! It’s gonna cause heavy voltage drop and ur battery will last only a few pulls with such residue on the contacts.

So u have to take the contacts out, this is done easily by undoing the screw and tiny nut at the bottom left hand corner of the mod. Once ur contact is out what I find works best is to rub it against the rubber part of a mouse pad (the black under part) of the mouse pad. It cleans it off quite nicely and quickly. U should also undo the silver round contact that screws onto the 510 connector and do the same, rub it against the mouse bad and then u should be good to go!

Hope this helps

Thank you will be sure to do that!

I think this is caused by arcing, and becomes a royal PITA. I haven't tried @Jengz 's method but I use a normal eraser that seems to work pretty well too!

Back