More discussion on clones

Still,clone and fake in the same category is that the right thing to do or say.
Sxk bb is then not original but its a forum favorite. How does that work???

What is actually going on here??!!

Everyone is so caught up in their own little world trying to justify this or that we all forgot what it's all about ....

You vape what you have you stay off the stinkies that's it. So stop your yapping stop your politics and let's all just let it be it is what it is....

Gooi Wolke PAPPA!

What is actually going on here??!!

Everyone is so caught up in their own little world trying to justify this or that we all forgot what it's all about ....

You vape what you have you stay off the stinkies that's it. So stop your yapping stop your politics and let's all just let it be it is what it is....

Gooi Wolke PAPPA!

DING DING DING!!! We have a Winner!

"An epiphany (from the ancient Greek epiphaneia, "manifestation, striking appearance") is an experience of a sudden and striking realization. Generally the term is used to describe scientific breakthrough, religious or philosophical discoveries, but it can apply in any situation in which an enlightening realization allows a problem or situation to be understood from a new and deeper perspective."

Yes! So let stop giving the guy with a clone Hadaly or (insert other HE device here) crap and shift the focus to fighting the real enemies, dangerous e-liquids, questionable batteries and unsafe devices. That is where the war should be fought.

DING DING DING!!! We have a Winner!

"An epiphany (from the ancient Greek epiphaneia, "manifestation, striking appearance") is an experience of a sudden and striking realization. Generally the term is used to describe scientific breakthrough, religious or philosophical discoveries, but it can apply in any situation in which an enlightening realization allows a problem or situation to be understood from a new and deeper perspective."

Yes! So let stop giving the guy with a clone Hadaly or (insert other HE device here) crap and shift the focus to fighting the real enemies, dangerous e-liquids, questionable batteries and unsafe devices. That is where the war should be fought.

Again no one is giving anyone shit about anything....

Its never been an epiphany I'm just tired of everybody talking about it and not doing anyhting.

You want to make a difference? Ask the guy selling counterfeit products what he is doing? Rock up every day asking him...

Educate smokers around the benefits of harm reduction....

Try and convert as many smokers as you can...every day...stop complaining start doing...

I challenge every single person on this forum to do what uncle @Rob Fisher has been doing for the past few years I dare you...

This thread has run its course, i cant watch children fight anymore when they contributed nothing to resolving this in the first place.

Ok it seems all the muppets need some direction again :)

Some points on what this thread is not about:
  • Justifying HE gear (I don't care what you vape on)
  • Polarisation of sub communities within the forum (This will always happen - it's human nature - we like our little tribes)
  • Cloned juice (we have covered this - the health aspect - we don't like it - done)
  • Whether or not Rob is a ethical person - I for one believe he is - within the normal course of business :)
  • Whether or not @Daniel and me are going to have a Xmas hug - It's not going to happen - he is off my ignore list - so that is a positive :)
So what are we trying to achieve?

For one i think the NCZ is a great initiative ... i will reiterate what i have said in a previous post - I have zero problem with the initiative. I did however contribute to the drama and it was with good reason. I had hoped that once everybody had gotten all the crap out of their system we could discuss this like adults.

Some people apparently feel that this is not possible. I am almost starting to believe them. I had hoped that the discussion between Rob and myself would guide this discussion further as it was highlighting some very good points.

For me it boils down to the following:
  • Clones are being scapegoated for the problems in the industry
  • The actual problem are the vendors
  • They are laughing their asses off because they can stock whatever they want and like good little sheep you all will buy it
  • For very long clones were THE thing - I don't even have to prove this
  • They made a shitload of money riding the clone wave
  • They can remove themselves from the initiative at any stage and go back to selling clones with no repercussions
  • Vendors are a law unto themselves and accountable to no one
  • There are definitely some good vendors with the right principles but lets not forget this - This is a business and for the most part its about making money
  • Clones were a good cash cow for this purpose
Ok so what now??

Honestly I don't know. This whole thing was nice and quiet until it was advertised/promoted in the forum on reviewer channels - @Daniel @Martin Narainsamy (you need to add your 2c here as you felt comfortable enough to advertise it - and go off on your mini rant) (@Daniel thank you for your participation so far) your friend has been very quiet - Stand up buddy - you wanna review - take the heat. If not, then go away. Your status/position is by no means sacrosanct.

I believe the movement is genuine. I don't believe the membership is. You wanna join - cool - keep it off the forum - if the forum wants to support it then also fine but ban all vendors that supply clones. I for one don't believe it has a place on the forum at this point as this not representative of the general forum feeling?

I echo what @Christos said ... none of us are perfect. The post of @Rob Fisher about the customs incident has no bearing on this discussion. If he had started a declare your goods at customs initiative then sure - different story. We are all a little unethical at heart - hell it makes life fun and we are only human.

Focus on the vendors - they are the ones cashing in on your choices :) stop fighting one another. Oh ja i reserve the right to fight with @Daniel

Again no one is giving anyone shit about anything....

Its never been an epiphany I'm just tired of everybody talking about it and not doing anyhting.

You want to make a difference? Ask the guy selling counterfeit products what he is doing? Rock up every day asking him...

Educate smokers around the benefits of harm reduction....

Try and convert as many smokers as you can...every day...stop complaining start doing...

I challenge every single person on this forum to do what uncle @Rob Fisher has been doing for the past few years I dare you...
Be original.don't be a Clone or fake bro!.

Vape stores,importers and so forth ar'nt all that innocent but now they stand safe out the water and leave us eciggsa members to handle their shut.
We should have a don't import clones initiative instead of don't buy clones

Hi guys

Certain posts above have been removed

Let me re-iterate what I said before
Keep things here mature and on-topic
Dont make things personal

Just wanted to google "Clone vape gear" to see if there was any other discussions on this mater, and im shocked to see one of the biggest retailers pop up on my screen...can someone help me understand this better ?

122123.PNG

main_icon5.jpg

NO CLONE ZONE

Authentic Products or nothing

The above notice appears on their home page.

Just wanted to google "Clone vape gear" to see if there was any other discussions on this mater, and im shocked to see one of the biggest retailers pop up on my screen...can someone help me understand this better ?

View attachment 153253
They used to sell clones a couple years back i think. Not 100% sure on the timing.

its google. not always a 100% match
just got a chuckle from it after reading through 6 pages of posts to go on google and type those words in and find one of the top dogs on the top :rofl:
Hence me asking for a better understanding, thanks

View attachment 153253
Easy to explain. In the early days of vaping almost all of the retailers sold clones.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Vendors can't comment on this thread...

Vendors can commemt on any thread @Pixstar
They are just not allowed to promote their products and services in the general forum
If they would like to discuss general issues on the topic of this thread without promotion, they are welcome to

Vendors can commemt on any thread @Pixstar
They are just not allowed to promote their products and services in the general forum
If they would like to discuss general issues on the topic of this thread without promotion, they are welcome to

OK cool.so how will this initiative affect vendors that make up their nett...? By selling Clone products.
I would love to hear from them ,because I'm sure some of them are small entities

OK cool.so how will this initiative affect vendors that make up their nett...? By selling Clone products.
I would love to hear from them ,because I'm sure some of them are small entities

We could just tag each one them individually or 3 tags per post max but one tag per post would be better so they can quote and respond to said post, but I’m unclear who the players where/are

Last edited:
We could just tag everyone one of them, and let them comment, but I’m unclear who the players where/are

Please dont tag multiple members in a single post @jm10
If you want to tag people, keep it to a max of 3 per post

Back