More News

What do the others die of??? Did they get shot and then out of nowhere a plane falls on them and this is then listed as the cause of death? :facepalm:
Unless the pilot of said plane had a tattoo, as it's then clearly gangster related, (but still not either a fast or slow moving bullet ... depending of course on your "TIK dosage") :rolleyes:

Stressing about a drone photo , meantime the rest of SA is going to the fkn dogs .
''The SACAA said it did not want to prematurely speculate whether the image was the result of illegal activity, but confirmed it was investigating.''

''Energy expert Chris Yelland does not believe that forming a second power utility to compete with Eskom is a viable solution to the country’s energy problems.
In an interview with Business Day TV, Yelland explained that the only possible solution to South Africa’s energy crisis is rapidly building new renewable energy sources.
“In my view, if one can’t run Eskom, or Transnet, or SAA, or Denel, or any of the other state-owned enterprises, I really think that starting another new state-owned enterprise is certainly not going to be a solution in the short term,” he said.
mbb

"South Africa’s power distributor ESKOM has assured that the frequent power cuts will come to an end by the end of the week as more generators have started operating."

O pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze ... this can only get worse until such time as they bring in some reserve capacity to facilitate PROPER maintenance, particularly so in that our current aging fleet of generators has proven to have a little more than 55% uptime where 98% was the norm in 1994, coupled with a total generation capacity of a little more than HALF of what we had in 1994 :rolleyes: ... add to this that their staff compliment is now FOUR TIMES what it was in 1994, with less than 1% of their requirement for suitably qualified engineers :facepalm:

O pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze ... this can only get worse until such time as they bring in some reserve capacity to facilitate PROPER maintenance, particularly so in that our current aging fleet of generators has proven to have a little more than 55% uptime where 98% was the norm in 1994, coupled with a total generation capacity of a little more than HALF of what we had in 1994 :rolleyes: ... add to this that their staff compliment is now FOUR TIMES what it was in 1994, with less than 1% of their requirement for suitably qualified engineers :facepalm:
Well, on that:

Well, on that:
O wow ... If this is true, then I retract my comment(s) ... maybe we do stand a chance :)

IT’S OFFICIAL | Govt has started the process to deregulate the petrol price​

let's hope something happens ...

Back