Most Authentic Lemon & Lime Concentrates?

Deckie

Elite Vaper
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
Good morning everyone

I would to find out from those in the know which are the most authentic lemon and lime Concentrates available? Yes taste is subjective & that can make it difficult. To date I've tried Tfa, Cap & FA, all to me are far from the real thing - I mostly get a candy sweetie lemon taste & lime is just meh. I'm looking the real sour lemon taste.

Inw Lemon Mix is quite sour from what I've heard, not the typical lemon candy drops.

Good morning everyone

I would to find out from those in the know which are the most authentic lemon and lime Concentrates available? Yes taste is subjective & that can make it difficult. To date I've tried Tfa, Cap & FA, all to me are far from the real thing - I mostly get a candy sweetie lemon taste & lime is just meh. I'm looking the real sour lemon taste.
I am sure this will do well in the Dvarw :p

I love lemon and it has to be sour. Using INW Lemon (original formulation) and INW Lemon Mix in most of my lemon based juices. From what I have read, the lemon lime has not been reformulated. You could combine INW Lemon Mix with INW Lime in stead of using a lemon lime concentrate. Check out my Dry Lemon recipe on how I have used various concentrates to get it more sour, bitter and dry. The touch of Super Sweet is essential to be able to taste the sour/bitter/dry.

I love lemon and it has to be sour. Using INW Lemon (original formulation) and INW Lemon Mix in most of my lemon based juices. From what I have read, the lemon lime has not been reformulated. You could combine INW Lemon Mix with INW Lime in stead of using a lemon lime concentrate. Check out my Dry Lemon recipe on how I have used various concentrates to get it more sour, bitter and dry. The touch of Super Sweet is essential to be able to taste the sour/bitter/dry.
Thanks @Andre , this has really been doing my head in as lemon vapes form 90% of my daily rotation, but the sad thing is they're all commercial juices. I'm very big on Dinner Lady Lemon Tart & seriously no clone has even come close to the original - even the clone on ATF, I don't even know how he can claim it to be close.

The search goes on....

Last edited:
@Deckie if you do lemon all the time you can mix up a bigger bottle solely of this when you happy with the taste and then just add it to your diy as a single flavour
also the apple is for the tang, so it can be altered.

Back