Moti vape. Moti-pin

@Mauritz55 How can they add me as a friend on FB? My real name isn't Hooked!
See what happened to me was this person added me as a friend on Facebook as I’m pretty active in the vaping industry so this person with a false name started to add all the people and sent them samples.The problem I have is Vape king is the Distro for moti however they sold products to Pat at Capital Vapes and they want to make me the official Distro for them??but they have vape king?look we already have a plethora of pod devices in South Africa that customers can buy coils and fill it with their own liquids,their moti pin is sealed!
Selling a product for $2.50 is not bad but here’s the catch,sealed pods from China!We don’t know what’s in the pods and what the quality is??Having a vendor selling their products as a official Distro and then sell to other vendors is just wrong!and stalking your Facebook page and steal contacts and supply them also is not ethical!

See what happened to me was this person added me as a friend on Facebook as I’m pretty active in the vaping industry so this person with a false name started to add all the people and sent them samples.The problem I have is Vape king is the Distro for moti however they sold products to Pat at Capital Vapes and they want to make me the official Distro for them??but they have vape king?look we already have a plethora of pod devices in South Africa that customers can buy coils and fill it with their own liquids,their moti pin is sealed!
Selling a product for $2.50 is not bad but here’s the catch,sealed pods from China!We don’t know what’s in the pods and what the quality is??Having a vendor selling their products as a official Distro and then sell to other vendors is just wrong!and stalking your Facebook page and steal contacts and supply them also is not ethical!
Agree on the ethical part.thats a major no.
The sealed pods from China, Twisp fills their pods in china.so i don't know how to reply on that one.

My advice then is to unfriend them on FB and block their phone number (if they have phoned you) on your phone.

Back