Mouth to lung vaping - with nicotine salts only

I was on the prowl for a small device to use at work now and then (I don't normally vape at work) and I saw the Aspire Breeze being offered with either a 10mg or 20mg Nic salt e-liquid from Opus' new range. I saw the Breeze being offered as a special for two devices, two juices + four extra coils. I grabbed it and I must say I am really enjoying this little device. I like that I can change the coil which is cheaper than buying a new pod and there are two coils, one is a 0.6ohm DTL and the other is a 1.2 MTL. I am using the 0.6ohm with a 10mg Nic Salt and its fantastic.

@OnePowerfulCorsa If you don't mind saying, who has this special?

Hey there, check a few posts up I posted the site. I know Opus is a supporting vendor but not so sure this one is as well.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Sorry @OnePowerfulCorsa I should have scrolled through previous posts first. :blush: It must be sooo irritating to have peeps asking you where you got it, when you've already mentioned it!

I’ve been using the gusto mini, a device called the le carte by jwell and the aspire breeze for the past 2 weeks... I’m a huge fan of the gusto mini as most people know by now, I don’t get any chemical tastes coming through...

So far for me in terms of flavour and satisfaction, the gusto is still in the lead on this, however it is costly to run due to the prefill pod system, this is a cost I’m willing to incur though as it suits me perfectly.

The breeze and le carte both deliver great vapes too and with the option to refill these pods it’s a winner.

The big decision however for me is the liquid one uses in these mtl devices. When I first used the le carte and breeze, I had them filled with 35mg Nic Salts that I really did not enjoy. It wasn’t so much the flavour profiles but more the quality of the liquid in my opinion. I then got some element honey roasted tobacco and strawberry whip 20mg nic salt juice and boom, it brought these devices to life.

Keen to try out some nkd 100 Nic Salts too which I will acquire from vape king quite soon as I loved their brainfreeze juice and I will pick up a suorin air this weekend also to compare notes with the other devices I currently have.

I’m pretty sure most of these devices deliver similar vapes though. It all boils down to what you fancy and what works for you.

For me Nic Salts was revolutionary because it was the first type of vaping that got me off the stinkies completely and the ease, convenience and form factor of the mtl devices used for nic salt vaping is a winner in my books. I actually hope to one day only vape this way, but I’m still young, want them clouds bro clouds every now and then. Happy vaping!

Is a sxk bb on a MTL setup a better choice or a aspire breeze or Eleaf icare ??

I'm contemplating this exact scenario don't want to spend bucks on pod systems and whatnot to try something out....

Depending on your bridge you use in the BB you won't get that true MTL experience but I don't want to waste bucks on getting a setup that doesn't cut it. I'd wait to see what the 'testers' like uncke @Rob Fisher says know he has a few incoming devices and nic salts....

I’ve been using the gusto mini, a device called the le carte by jwell and the aspire breeze for the past 2 weeks... I’m a huge fan of the gusto mini as most people know by now, I don’t get any chemical tastes coming through...

So far for me in terms of flavour and satisfaction, the gusto is still in the lead on this, however it is costly to run due to the prefill pod system, this is a cost I’m willing to incur though as it suits me perfectly.

The breeze and le carte both deliver great vapes too and with the option to refill these pods it’s a winner.

The big decision however for me is the liquid one uses in these mtl devices. When I first used the le carte and breeze, I had them filled with 35mg Nic Salts that I really did not enjoy. It wasn’t so much the flavour profiles but more the quality of the liquid in my opinion. I then got some element honey roasted tobacco and strawberry whip 20mg nic salt juice and boom, it brought these devices to life.

Keen to try out some nkd 100 Nic Salts too which I will acquire from vape king quite soon as I loved their brainfreeze juice and I will pick up a suorin air this weekend also to compare notes with the other devices I currently have.

I’m pretty sure most of these devices deliver similar vapes though. It all boils down to what you fancy and what works for you.

For me Nic Salts was revolutionary because it was the first type of vaping that got me off the stinkies completely and the ease, convenience and form factor of the mtl devices used for nic salt vaping is a winner in my books. I actually hope to one day only vape this way, but I’m still young, want them clouds bro clouds every now and then. Happy vaping!

Hi @Jengz , how is the Le Carte going? Have you killed a pod yet? Looking at maybe getting one and trying to get a general idea of how many times you can refill before wick and/or coil give up.

Hi @Jengz , how is the Le Carte going? Have you killed a pod yet? Looking at maybe getting one and trying to get a general idea of how many times you can refill before wick and/or coil give up.
Have gone through 4.5 refills thus far with it still Performing well... so hopefully their claim of 30mls of juice will be right, I’ve basically vaped 10mls through one pod and it’s still going strong, I’m absolutely loving it... it’s honestly no gusto for me but the look and the fact that you can refil the pod, is a true winner!

I mean just look at this!

50A49FD8-DFC6-46EB-8B5A-F818D7AF7FB1.jpeg

Have gone through 4.5 refills thus far with it still Performing well... so hopefully their claim of 30mls of juice will be right, I’ve basically vaped 10mls through one pod and it’s still going strong, I’m absolutely loving it... it’s honestly no gusto for me but the look and the fact that you can refil the pod, is a true winner!

View attachment 128603
Fantastico - exactly what I was after. Will be joining the club soon!

I run salts in a BB with exocet high ohm build though and low watts. Works perfectly fine. If you like tobacco salts juices hit up Vape Cartel in cape town. The fill my pod tobacco juices are excellent vct being my favourite

For all tobacco lovers, elements honey roasted tobacco and 555 tobacco are world class! They are the best tobaccos ive tasted and in a pod device they shine!

View attachment 128603

Looks amazing! Where did you buy the device from if I may ask?

Looks amazing! Where did you buy the device from if I may ask?
I was fortunate enough to be of the first in SA with one from a legend @Vape Republic who gifted it to me about a month ago... he should have stock for the guys soon I hope

@Jengz I know you're a fan of Gusto, as I am too, but I didn't know that you have other pod systems. It's really interesting getting a comparison. I'm also exploring other options because of the price of the Gusto pods. I've ordered different brands of nic salts juice to use in my mods, not to refill pods systems. I'll see how that goes. I've asked @Rob Fisher to give us feedback, but tastes differ so much and I would still rather try it for myself.

@Jengz I know you're a fan of Gusto, as I am too, but I didn't know that you have other pod systems. It's really interesting getting a comparison. I'm also exploring other options because of the price of the Gusto pods. I've ordered different brands of nic salts juice to use in my mods, not to refill pods systems. I'll see how that goes. I've asked @Rob Fisher to give us feedback, but tastes differ so much and I would still rather try it for myself.
I’ve been playin around with many pod systems of recent and let me just say lol the gusto is untouchable for me and if I use any other device, since trying the element Nic Salts, I’m gonna need this liquid for my pod systems... I just don’t get any flavour from the other nic salt juices

For all tobacco lovers, elements honey roasted tobacco and 555 tobacco are world class! They are the best tobaccos ive tasted and in a pod device they shine!

I like it too. Taking a puff of it as I type.

I’ve been using the suorin drop for a while now and I love it. Things I would change or advise to look for on a pod system in general would be refillable, availability of new pods, battery capacity, and option for switch in place of draw activated firing because I do get a misfire on occasion.

Other than that they’re all pretty much the same and it boils down to form factor and battery life which affects size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there

This is the struggle - to make a fair distinction Im not sure yet. Both are really enjoyable. I asked a vendor owner yesterday, after I picked up the two the day before. His response was: "The Ares".

Asked why, "More air flow". The Ares is super amazing, and yes, the airflow is more. However, the Beserker Mini is restricted to minimal air flow, I think, to keep it true to a 22mm, genuine MTL RTA.

I'm no expert in MTL at all. Forced to choose: The Ares. Only because you have more tank capacity and bigger air flow options. Not to mention the packaging and accessories.

But the Beserker is such fun! With 3 tank options, SS, Glass or the yellow plastic.

Such nice gear to test out the salts.

I forgot to mention. I dont know if it is my imagination, but I get this taste, a bit like I have been vaping on a Durban beach on a hot sweaty day.
75a32d3718e951d378eeeef8a5b7a809.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
@Waine can I take a stab and say you got that Durban beach feeling mostly when vaping the Fresh Lemonade nic salts? :)

Really battling to justify buying another pod system , seems a bit of a rip off personally ?
few reasons I wont buy it :-
-Pods are refillable but will have to replace the pod when the coil deteriorates(same rule as the gusto mini if you are refilling the gusto mini pods).
-Silica wick ???

Yeah I've got the Gusto for now will see what others say about the other systems. Will be reviving my Reo with the Berseker RDA though

Back