Awards

Mr. Hardwick's: Calamity Jane

Rich tobacco blend
Infused with caramel cream
Accented with medium roast coffee beans
Deep steeped limited edition
Now available.

In Cape Town, feel that may hurt my chances of getting my hands on it

And thanks for the amazingly fast reply!

In Cape Town, feel that may hurt my chances of getting my hands on it

And thanks for the amazingly fast reply!

Vape Cartel Cape Town is getting stock early next week, they also have the watermelon candy in stock, so speak to @capetocuba or visit your friendly neighbourhood cartel ;-)

Ok awesome!! I will be sure to chat to them!! Looking forward to trying this and the watermelon candy!

Does Calamity Jane need additional steep or is it ready to vape straight away. Bought mine at Vapecon

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I managed to get myself 100ml of Calamity Jane at VapeCon and I'm so glad I did. @method1, Hardwicks first tobacco juice and it's a grade A winner!`

Thanks so much for the feedback @Greyz !
P.S the big bottles are actually 120ml :p

Only a pleasure @method1 - I will be needing more soon as I've already polished off half the 120ml. Do you know which Durban vendors have stock?
I hope Obsidian is as good as this :D

Only a pleasure @method1 - I will be needing more soon as I've already polished off half the 120ml. Do you know which Durban vendors have stock?
I hope Obsidian is as good as this :D

Obsidian is a whole 'nother animal!
Don't want to jump the gun but the Sirs will hopefully be getting some for the Durbanites ;-)

Obsidian is a whole 'nother animal!
Don't want to jump the gun but the Sirs will hopefully be getting some for the Durbanites ;-)

Now thats what I like to hear seeing as I have 60ml of premix :D
I'll touch base with the Sirs on our group - thanks a mil for bringing these in Joel :aplastao:

Now thats what I like to hear seeing as I have 60ml of premix :D
I'll touch base with the Sirs on our group - thanks a mil for bringing these in Joel :aplastao:

It's a pleasure! Obsidian sold out quick but there's more on the way. Try it after a couple days and then again after 2 weeks ;-)

It's a pleasure! Obsidian sold out quick but there's more on the way. Try it after a couple days and then again after 2 weeks ;-)

Thanks @method1 - I will do just that. So keen to test this and Rose Milk out this weekend :D

Oooh
Calamity Jane sounds like my cup of tea
>:)

Upset i didnt manage to get some at VapeCon
But i will commence making up for that soon

PS - great intro video @method1 ! Makes me want to try this even more

Last edited:
Got mine at vapecon and finished already. Can't get enough of it.
I actually bought it because I liked the look.

Got mine at vapecon and finished already. Can't get enough of it.
I actually bought it because I liked the look.

What did you vape it on @Cornelius ?
We want all the details. Device, build, wick, power settings!

I have been trying out the Kangertech Nebox. commercial 0.5 ohm coil at 40 w, here it shines. Also been using it the Avocado with normal Aliens at 0.19 and 65w. Very nice flavour but I prefer it in the smaller setup. I have never owned a billetbox but I think it will be a match made in heaven.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I have got me some but I haven't gotten round to trying it yet. The wife wants it but I have hidden it :D

I have got me some but I haven't gotten round to trying it yet. The wife wants it but I have hidden it :D

Good move @Christos !
Let us know what you think when you try it out

Back