Mr. Hardwick's - Calamity Jane

This sounds delicious, I'll definitely give it a try when I see it on the shelf.

I've been going through my bottle extremely sparingly (because if I don't it'll be done in a day and payday is still a long way off), I've been vaping it as a weekend treat and its almost heavenly in my Hadaly!

@method1 how do you enjoy Calamity Jane?
I only have 30ml and and I'm wondering what setup to use to get the best experience... cool vape plain wire or a warmer exotic coil setup.

I'll probably finish the 30ml on the same device and not try it anywhere else :D

@method1 how do you enjoy Calamity Jane?
I only have 30ml and and I'm wondering what setup to use to get the best experience... cool vape plain wire or a warmer exotic coil setup.

I'll probably finish the 30ml on the same device and not try it anywhere else :D

I don't tend to device hop a lot, so my usual is a dual coil setup on my trusty petri v2, around 0.3 - 60w
Like most liquids, flavour is most vivid on a dripper, that said the other setup I enjoyed was in a kayfun v5, 0.6 - 30-40w
Calamity does tend to translate well across most setups I tried on, keep me posted, interested in your thoughts ;-)

I don't tend to device hop a lot, so my usual is a dual coil setup on my trusty petri v2, around 0.3 - 60w
Like most liquids, flavour is most vivid on a dripper, that said the other setup I enjoyed was in a kayfun v5, 0.6 - 30-40w
Calamity does tend to translate well across most setups I tried on, keep me posted, interested in your thoughts ;-)
Went straight to the best flavour device I have.
Was going to put it in a mech squonker but I wanted to be able to adjust wattages.

I present Calamity Jane and the NarTA!

Coil used is a 2x28AWG Ni80 wrapped with 38 AWG Ni80.
3mm ID and royal wicks cotton.
Comes in at 0.54 ohms.
20170908_143130.jpg
At 20W it's very very smooth. It's a little confusing because I usually get a lot of throat hit from tobaccos but I get the tobacco flavour and the smoothest of it all.

At about 30w the tobacco gets even smoother and I get some creams coming through but I can't put my finger on anything at the moment!

Very well done @method1! This is a superb blend that is bold but yet mild and silky smooth!
Will look out for 120ml when I'm next at a vape store!
20170908_143200.jpg 20170908_143544.jpg

I think I have mentioned it as well. I enjoy it most at higher ohm' and lower wattage. Although the flavour is great in the bigger builds. Just my preference. Vaping this currently at a steady 30 mls every 2 to 3 days.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Just a quick update. My wife has tried it and now she has dumped her juice and is asking me where I keep the new coils because she is filling up her device with Calamity Jane.
:CRYCRYBABY:

Currently steeping 400ml of Obsidian (yes 1x30ml premix at 7.5% makes 400ml)
Secretly I'm praying that Obsidian is half as good as Calamity Jane because then that means I'm in for a right treat!

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Secretly I'm praying that Obsidian is half as good as Calamity Jane because then that means I'm in for a right treat!

Nice! Obsidian is worth the wait.
Glad you're enjoying Calamity Jane ;-)

@Greyz - your smoking counter says you quit cigs 6487 days ago
Thats nearly 18 years ago!!!
My word, congrats man if that is the case

@Greyz - your smoking counter says you quit cigs 6487 days ago
Thats nearly 18 years ago!!!
My word, congrats man if that is the case

Wait, what! I dunno what went wrong there - I'll fix it ASAP

I can't quite put my finger on it @method1 but I get a mild licorice taste or something of the sort. Not a hug fan of licorice but this blend is unique and rather satisfying!

I can't quite put my finger on it @method1 but I get a mild licorice taste or something of the sort. Not a hug fan of licorice but this blend is unique and rather satisfying!

I get that too, like a very soft Aniseed or liquorice of sorts. In my drippers I get a soft floral note on the exhale which I find I enjoy.

Back