Mr. Hardwick's: Friday 13th comp

What Scares me....

Snakes - All shapes and Sizes they scare me shitless... :eek:
Moths - dont know why, they just do, especially the Big Mudder F#*kers...:eyepop:
Ghecko's - ugly little creatures with these poppy eyes that just frikken stare at you...:sconf:
Cockroaches - Nee Fok, I scream bad if there is one in the house... Especially a flying one's :couch::crybaby2:
Lightning scares me.... A lot.... The loud crack of a lightning bolt....hectic:yikes:
Being involved in a car accident :confundio1:
Clowns - :fearscream: "It"
Horror Films :flushed:

But,
What Scares me the absolute most
of which I know the feeling all too well.:crybaby2:
Is losing a Loved one, someone Special and Dear (Family, Friends, Animals)
:heartbreak::heartbreak::heartbreak:

Life alone is scary - but,
it's what we make of it :beer-toast1:

Thanks for the chance @method1 8--)

@Max

Dead batteries while out and about.
Vapors tongue
A leaking RTA
Breaking the tank's glass
Dropping my mod
Batteries with scratches, tears and rust on them
Spitback

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

What scares me the most:
Seriously - - - -
• Loosing The Absolute Love of my Life - My Super Special Gorgeous Loving Generous Wife :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

• A Resignation Letter

• An unexpected Face Book message from an arbitary person saying something about one of my family members who have been harmed in any way

• Having My VW Caddy bashed by some lawless imbecile and then having to exercise immediate extreme Self Restraint to preserve myself from getting into any further trouble

• aaaaaaaaaand my Asmodus Minikin V2 giving up it’s Ghost

1) Very very tall heights
2) My new bicycle being stolen because those stuff are flipping expensive now
3) Not being able to vape because I thought I had more juice stored away than I actually had

1) Very very tall heights
2) My new bicycle being stolen because those stuff are flipping expensive now
3) Not being able to vape because I thought I had more juice stored away than I actually had
Eina, Boet, no 3 really makes me cringe! Are you busy refilling the stock.

Awesome comp thanks @method1

Flavour reformulation scares me never know when the will change something.

Figuring out how to extract nic from broccoli...

Coffee flavours.

Burnt wicks when out and about. Mod breaking and low bats etc.

I was just contemplating on restocking bacon cotton prime - starting to freak out at how much I have left. I'm also trying to decide whether to mix another batch of peppermint crisp or not. It's kinda an adv mint that I enjoy in the Pirate King RDA.

And the cost of a new crown that I need on my one tooth is going to scar me for life because I will have to pay it off.

Like most of all when im on my last bottle of juice and its the time you cant buy anymore,

When you wake up and your daughter randomly is standing and staring at you at 2am in the morning,

my wife when she doesnt have chocolate or doesnt find the correct slab she realllly wants

my druga rda when i forget to put the cap back on and it touches my lips scares me soooo bad

when my vw golf starts to slow down and sounds empty....

Back