Mr. Hardwick's: Friday 13th comp

method1

Resistance is futile.
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards

Hope everyone is having a great 13th ;-)
In honour of the scariest day of the year (other than TAX day)
We are going to be giving away some horrific prizes!

Just comment below and tell us what scares you!
Winners will be randomly selected.

Competiton exclusive to ecigssa

Nice one @method1 !

Things that scare me from least to worst are:

Tommyknockers
Fish
My Sisters
My Wife
My Mother
Women
Anything with a Stinger
Bono from U2
The Inevitability of My Own Mortality
@Christos

In the manner of the Gaul chieftain from Asterix, I am only really afraid of the sky falling on my head. And recipes that contain FA Tiramisu. I fell into a vat of it when I was a child so I don't need it. At least, that's what I tell all DIYers who offer it to me.

What scares me???

I have to be honest, I don't really think to much of the issues facing the industry, as I am sure we can find a mid way and we will make it work. Even if we have to move over to the dark web.
But you lifted out some very valid points, and they are a reality in every vapers life. Vapers can import batteries as torch batteries, flavours as food flavouring, cotton etc as pharmaceutical and mods etc as tattoo machines or something.
The biggest fear is a ban on nicotine as that would be a challenge.

Also running out of steeped Rodeo keeps me awake at night. lol

Flying Cockroaches had two attack me years ago, which i thought never really happens, but a pest control guy says they get aggressive when they mating or something.

IMG_6100.JPG
IMG_6099.JPG

Nothing else really, i like danger, it gets my heart pumping so I’m still young and stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice one @method1 , Easy, or so I thought, but here we go, also from least to worst:

The Economy, because I can’t change it.:)
The appetite of Locust 1 and 2 especially when together, where do they put it all?:confused:
Finding size 12 shoes and socks for Locust 2, hope they stop growing, size 13:lipssealed:
Getting vapers tongue, no, no, no.:envy:
Actually finishing my diy juice stash before the new batch is steeped, was down to 2 ml Rodeo, new batch ready just in time.:whew:
Forgetting to charge my batteries for the next day, unthinkable.:eek:
My bank manager realizing I have just spent August 2023’s vape budget, this month!:D
Think @Christos has to be in here somewhere as well, when he gets quiet you know there’s something coming, you just don’t know what and how hard the impact is going to be, and hopefully that it’s directed at @Stosta , and not you.

Lekker Comp!

1) Dry Hits
2) Brandy and Coke with no Ice
3) Angry Wife
4) Zombies
5) The Dentist
6) Snakes
7) Death
8) Cloned vape juice
9) Babelas after a hectic night out
10) Running out of your favorite juice and being broke...lol

My biggest fear this year is my bank balance after vapecon... regardless of how I prepare my mind to accept the damages, the reality will be me eating 1 meal every 3 days for a good long while!

And on a serious note belly buttons freak me the hell out!

Well seeing as though I'm making people's list I will have to say I scare myself occasionally. E.g. when you fart yourself awake and wonder who is kicking down your front door :D

What scares me on a day to day basis is my motorcycle ride to work because while dodging cars that change lanes with no intentions of looking in their mirrors or indicating just to save 3 seconds of their hour drive to work I am going over the list of stuff I need for the day. Did I pack enough juice, did I charge my spare batteries, is my cotton and coils still fine. Mostly batteries and juice. Oh and when it rains things get even more interesting.

Lekker one @method1 here we go:lipssealed:
1.People that fart in a lift and you have to be on the top floor.
2.I want to rewick at work and I forgot my cotton at home and nobody else vapes at work noooooooo
3.Card not working online when you bought the last item and the item is removed from your basket.
4.Dry hits
5.A low battery
6.Porcelain dolls scare me and people that name them scare me more:eyepop:
7.This is my first time at DIY wanna try it:sweating: it has a tobacco and marmite taste with a hint of parsley and worcester sauce and fishpaste.:grazy:

Last edited:
The logic of the common man
This “sheep” society we live in
Debit orders

That was classic @method1
That video was quite scary. The phrases kept on getting worse :eek:

When I started vaping and especially in the first few months of stopping stinkies I had this huge phobia that I would not be able to vape because my vapes either broke or I ran out of juice.

So I kept on buying. I ended up with 4 or 5 Twisp Clearos and about 4 other devices and kept on checking if they were working and charged. I could not let them lie there uncharged. Then I feared charging them overnight and causing a fire while I slept - so I put them on the tiled floor in the middle. My dear wife thought I was mad. Of course, none of that happened. I think only one device ever broke. Juice never ran out.

Nowadays my vaping fears are a lot less. I have enough devices and freshly charged 18650 batteries. I do fear running out of my favourite staple juices though - but I have several other "backup" juices that would step in if that happened.

What a coincidence this is @method1 - I was going to start a thread about what scares peeps!

From the scariest to the least scariest:

The complete banning of juice
Not being able to buy juice online (possible legislation)
Running out of coffee juice
Running out of other juice
Someone hiding under my bed (lingering childhood fear)
Someone grabbing my hand from outside when I stretch my hand through the window to close it (lingering childhood fear)

The whole legislation thing around vaping scares me a bit.

And @Christos avatars lately. From vrot toenails to pretty flowers. Thats a personality shift horror movies are made of.

And predicted tests on mobile

The whole video scared me big time... but for me it's running out of juice top of the list! :D
Scared.jpg

I gotta say .. my girlfriend is quite scary in the morning before she had her coffee:--P

Buuuut missing out on vape comps scares me the most!
Empty juice bottles & low battery mods sure gives me the chills!!:CONTENTIGUESS:

And red lights going green while dripping!!images (1).jpeg

Back