MTL Nic Salts

Beethoven

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi all
Would appreciate some advice on stealth vaping i.e. nic salts. Lost Vape Quest, or Nautilus 2 s tank with mod. This would be used to avoid going outside every hour :). So far no advice seems to be offered from shops.

Any MTL device will do. The secret to stealth vaping is to inhale into mouth, then lungs, then inhale again (double clutch), hold a bit, then exhale. Almost no vapour will exhale. Exhale into your shirt/jacket to make it even stealthier.

@Andre pointed out a good technique. Also worth mentioning, a higher nic strength may cut down the amount of puffs you need to take to get your nic fix. This may not always work out since going up in strength means you'll get a stronger throat hit.

And I'm somewhat surprised by vape shops - ask them for advise and the silence is deafening. Does this mean that they can't back their products?

@Beethoven The best is to get one of the refillable pod devices. They're small enough to fit in your hand, which means that it won't be noticed. Using a mod with a Nautilus tank is highly visible!

Furthermore, the pod devices don't release much vapour.

Bear in mind that nic salts still have a scent, though nowhere nearly as strong as ordinary juice. Thus, it's best to vape a fairly neutral flavour. For example, if I'm going to the Mall and I know I'll want to stealth-vape in the cloakroom, I make sure that I use Vanilla juice. It has hardly no scent, but IF anyone queried it, I'd say that I'd been applying handcream! :D

Back